Portfolio - Art 2D artist available

Discussion in 'Collaboration' started by Thomas Finholm, Dec 26, 2018.

1. Thomas Finholm

Thomas Finholm Member

Hello,

I do pixel art and animation. Also enjoy logo work and various design tasks.
    Available for freelance work, collaboration work and partnering.

A pixel blog for examples and stuff:
    www.bahototh.blogspot.fi

Pm here or through blog/discord - looking forward to hearing from you!
    Bahototh#7246

2. The Video Gamester

The Video Gamester Member

am looking for someone to help me with a project I am looking to bring to Kickstarter. I just need some art assets to polish its look to create a commercial for Kickstarter. This would be a collaboration. I can not grantee pay however, I plan on launching the Kickstarter until its successful. If successful you would receive a percentage of the funds. If we work well together I would also like to work with you to finish the game. You would then receive a portion of gamesales. If your interested I can send you a game doc and some more information on what I need.

The project has a steampunk aesthetic. I would need a sprite for the character and for three enemy types featured in the commercial. 128x128 with 1-3 frames. A 32x32 pixel for the projectiles. And lastly 2 sprites for a tileset with one for walls and one for the floor.

I understand that working with me has some risks. However I am currently working on this project full time. I have most everything ready for a Kickstarter launch on the technical side I just lack the artistic skills to polish it. I hope to hear from you.

3. gamedev8975z

gamedev8975z Member