• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Portfolio - Art 2D Artist Available for Hire

E

emilyso321

Hello Everyone!

My name is Emily, and I'm currently available for paid projects of any scale. I specialize in game graphics and illustrations, and I have more than 5 years of experience as a professional artist.

Please feel free to contact me if you're interested in us working together!
Here's some of my work:

mar_cuz

Hello Everyone!

My name is Emily, and I'm currently available for paid projects of any scale. I specialize in game graphics and illustrations, and I have more than 5 years of experience as a professional artist.

Please feel free to contact me if you're interested in us working together!
Here's some of my work:

Hi,

I like your art. What are your rates for pixel art sprites about 128x96px and 24 frame animation?

E

emilyso321

Available for work again! Please find my contact info on my website and get in touch if you're interested in us working together.

Here's a new piece I recently finished:

E

emilyso321

Available again for work. Please find my contact info on my website so we can get in touch. At the moment I cannot post links.

Here's some of my new work: