• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Released 2048.io - An online 2048 battle

spinout

After the success of my previous game Light-Bikes.io (Google) & (Itunes) I wanted to try my luck at another .io game combined with a popular genre.

I recently got an artist from across the world working with me strictly through text messages that joined forces with me to create this game.

The idea is simple. Get thrown into a pit with 49 other players and compete to collect the tiles and get the biggest score. It's sort of a cross between 2048 and slither.io. Equip up to 2 perks from the 8 provided to help dominate the boards and unlock 20 different skins. Plus, attempt to complete the 150 unique challenges.

Links to the store:
Google Play Link 2048.io
Itunes Link 2048.io
Amazon Link 2048.io

Video:

Screenshots:

D

DyingSilence

Very nice, played it for a while, excellent presentation. I have only few complaints - the game doesn't really reward careful play and organizing your tiles. Once i was server's number one and got instakilled by a guy spawning on my face. I'd make the fresh players untouchable for a while, so they don't ruin other player's game. Also 'd make so when two heads collide, the one that took the turn dies, the other one not. I hate those suicide guys that go headfirst.

Reactions: Edi
E

Edi

Hey I had some questions about how you implemented some things into your game. I'm having trouble with the google play achievements (works just fine on iOS) so I was wondering if you did anything differently and also what extension did you use for the reward videos? I'm ranked 4th in your game right now, really fun, great job monetizing it.