This is a full game engine. With just 3 lines of code you can be running the entire 2048 game.
Support for custom images and styles.
New update (22-Mar-2019). In this updated I completely re-coded the game engine. Taking advantage of ds_maps for data storage. Shouldn’t be too hard to update if you are using the old version.
- Unlimited grid size
- Any number of games can run at the same time
- In built swipe controls, so you can use the mouse or touch screen!
- Works on ALL platforms (Windows, Android, HTML5, ect..)
- Fully animated
- Well commented code, so you can learn and change it to suit your game
- Can draw upside down and scale to any size on the fly.
- You can use whatever images you want as the background and the tiles
- Animations are only visual, the underlining math is instant, so you can input controls into the game at any speed and it will keep up, it just skips the animation.
- Portable, plug this engine into any game you like and use it as a mini game
- Save and load the game to a json file
- Undo moves as many times as you like
- Each game data is stored in a single ds_map for easy modular control
A Demo object is provided, just put it in a room and press play.
Its $10 on the marketplace. I know that's a lot of money, but its basically an entire game.
player1_map = setup_2048(4,4,true,grid_background_2048_sprite,grid_tile_2048_sprite,115,0,1,10);