GameMaker 20% Discount .. but where??

A

Adam Mansour

Am I doing something wrong?
Because I was waiting for a discount all the time and now that its here, I can't find it X)

O

orSQUADstra

You have to log in. It'll tell you that you have the 30 day trial. After you go to that page again, you'll see the discount on all these items

rIKmAN

There appears to be a few issues with the discount showing up, there are a few threads / posts about this from others too.

If you have cleared cookies and browser cache, made sure you are logged in etc and it's still now showing up then all you can do is contact support and see what they say, I'm sure they will extend the offer if it's an issue on their end.

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
Could you please try again? It appears there was an issue with the licence that was assigned to your account, and this should have been fixed.

A

Adam Mansour

Could you please try again? It appears there was an issue with the licence that was assigned to your account, and this should have been fixed.
Yeah, the Tech-Support from ticket I wrote because of the other issue where I wasn't able to log in (when I started Gamemaker 2)
messaged me, but then it was already fixed. So I told him about the issue regarding this and he said it was a mistake on his part and it should be fixed now.
And now I see the discounted prices.