• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

OFFICIAL 2.3.8 Betas Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

GameMaker Staff
GameMaker Dev.
This topic is for the discussion of issues relating to the update of GameMaker Studio 2. However, this does not replace our normal bug reporting system and you should report all bugs as normal using https://accounts.yoyogames.com/contact-us

As ever, PLEASE check the Required SDKs FAQ before/during updating and ensure your antivirus/OS permissions are correct after you do the new install - User Permissions and Internet Access Required by GMS2 - before you submit any bug reports or post issues here.

You should post here if:
  • Something has changed between the previous version and this one, breaking your game (i.e.: code that worked previously now does not)
  • Something reported as fixed in the release notes is not actually fixed
  • You are having IDE or system issues related to something new in this update
  • You are having issues with new features introduced in this version
  • You are having issues updating to this version
  • Everything works and you want to tell us we are great (seriously, let us know if it all works correctly for you)
When reporting issues to the Helpdesk, please try to add as much information as possible, for example:
  • If the issue is with the IDE, then please give a screenshot if you can to help illustrate the problem
  • If there are error windows, then a link to the "ui.log" file found via the "Open Log in ..." Help menu command inside GMS2
  • If it is a code issue, then link to or attach a YYZ showing the most basic project possible which exhibits the behaviour
  • If you receive any error dialogues, please screenshot them
  • If it is a system issue (like compiling to a specific target) then please provide details of the PC being used as well as the software versions involved
Again: posting a comment in these release threads is not a replacement for filing a bug!

Release Notes

Runtime Release Notes

Current Release -
IDE v2022.100.0.468 Runtime v2022.100.0.443 (Jan 25, 2022)

Other than a tweak to the Beta version naming convention (to use a "release" of 100 each time), this one is all about a few stability and platform-building fixes in the runtime (which I pasted below for you all, as the IDE notes say no changes and to please see the runtime notes):
  • Building Projects: [Mac IDE] macOS builds fail with error 'Cannot find File "/tmp/GameMakerStudio2/GMS2TEMP/[some file name]"'
  • Building Projects: [iOS YYC] Fails with "clang: error: unable to make temporary file"
  • Building Projects: OperaGX build fail if the project is called specifically "game"
  • Building Projects: Exception while building projects containing filter layers set to none in the Room Editor, "Could not find part of path '....\none.yyp'" [only possible in IDE 464 and 465]
  • In-Game: Blocking connections to local TCP server fail in Jan22 Betas since websockets support was added

Beta 9 - IDE v2022.1.0.465 Runtime v2022.1.0.437 (Jan 20, 2022)

This version introduces a new collisions compatibility mode toggle into Game Options > Main, so if you have an existing project which still has collision issues in this Beta, you can now enable this mode and your collisions will go back to being calculated as they were in 2.3.7.

There are also important fixes for a couple of "Apple" build targets which were not working in the last Beta.

Beta 8 - IDE v2022.1.0.464 Runtime 2022.1.0.436 (Jan 18, 2022)

That's right, a shiny new version numbering format and this version also introduces an early look at our powerful and expansive new "intellisense" system, which is currently codenamed Feather in the IDE. More information on these two can be found on https://forum.yoyogames.com/index.php?threads/gamemaker-studio-2-version-2022-1.92567. Any general feedback and suggestions on Feather, feel free to join the discussion on that thread; any bugs, continue to file a helpdesk ticket bug report, please.

Plus, the Inspector is now enabled for room layers such that you can use it to toggle whether a layer in your room has a single-layer effect applied to it or not. More functionality to this Inspector "mode" will come in future releases.

There is also a fix for Mac IDE users who like to work offline, but found 2.3.7 and older releases did not always like this - if you were affected by this in 2.3.7, please do let us know if all is well (or not) now.

Beta 7 - IDE v23.1.1.457 Runtime v23.1.1.434 (Jan 13, 2022)

Pretty small bug-fix release this time, tbh, but one thing to note is that we did reverse the change to the Left Ctrl key in the last couple of Betas.

Beta 6 - IDE v23.1.1.455 Runtime v23.1.1.433 (Jan 12, 2022)

IDE changes are pretty small workflow bug-fixes, but there are a few things of importance changed in the new runtime...

This version introduces secure web sockets support on almost all platforms, so please do give that a try if this is something you have been waiting for. Any issues, let us know asap.

It also adds a change to the fx_create() function so that GMS2 will now detect the filter names you pass into this (as a plain old string in your code - it can't work out variable values, or array/struct contents, etc.) and ensure these are part of your game compile, saving you the need to create a potentially-redundant layer in one of your rooms just to call that filter/effect type to make your in-game code work later on.

And we also fixed some stability/silent crash issues when passing incorrect values to some functions.

Beta 5 - IDE v23.1.1.454 Runtime v23.1.1.432 (Jan 07, 2022)

Perhaps most importantly for those in this thread, this version fixes a few collision issues reported for Beta 3 and discussed on pages 3 and 4 here, but there is also a small stack of other things we resolved in the last few weeks (including some important IDE stability fixes).

Beta 4 - IDE v23.1.1.451 Runtime v23.1.1.427 (Dec 16, 2021)

Fixes the caching/"corruption" bug mentioned throughout pages 2 and 3 of this thread, along with a good few others. (As you can see in just this thread alone, there were multiple ways you could have achieved this, but they all involved your cache not being cleaned properly before starting a new build, so I only added one line to the release notes and a mention your steps may have varied.)

Note that this version also introduces new functions so you can toggle an fx layer in-game to only apply to a specific layer or not by doing the following

GML:
myEffect = fx_create("_filter_pixelate");
fx_set_single_layer(myEffect, true);
layer_set_fx("Effect_1", myEffect);
And it does also have a big change to collision in order to fix a stack of long-time collision bugs in the one release. Please do check your games well, but hopefully you will find they behave much better now.

Beta 3 - IDE v23.1.1.447 Runtime v23.1.1.423 (Dec 14, 2021)

This one has a very important change to licensing, so be aware you will be asked to log in again one time when you first start this Beta and you may therefore be required to go clear out some old sessions from your accounts panel before you will be able to do that first log-in. However, because of this change, once the next Stable comes out also, your account sessions will no longer count double if you run Beta and Stable on the same machine.

There are also a few important fixes in this one, such as stopping a memory leak caused by the change to the new image format, so hopefully you will find this version even nicer than the last one ;)

Beta 2 - IDE v23.1.1.443 Runtime v23.1.1.417 (Dec 07, 2021)

See the release notes links above for more info on some of the additions, such as the Font Inspector and the new glyph range selection dialog, plus the usual lists of bugs fixed.

However, be aware that the release notes need another update already, as this release also contains a major change to the image format used to store your in-game sprites and therefore the tools used to build your projects and read the sprites again in-game.
  • Games now use the QOI image format with BZ2 compression, which is smaller than PNG (we saw in our testing that game packages are now around 80% of the size they would be in 2.3.7) and quicker to decompress.
  • You should also see your project build times are quite a bit shorter in this release - (again, we saw potentially around 50% quicker, but quite how much depends on the size of your project and the number of sprites, obviously).
If for some reason your game now fails to build or takes noticeably longer than 2.3.7 requires, please let us know via a bug report ticket and remember to attach a download of your project so we can check why it has an issue.

Beta 1 - IDE v23.1.1.441 Runtime v23.1.1.414 (Dec 03, 2021)

This IDE fixes a number of stability or performance issues reported since the release of 2.3.7, plus a number of hotkey support issues in various editors. It also adds extra functionality into the Room Inspector and contains an important fix for saving after dragging files onto GMS2 to become Included Files and another for Dropbox users who download Marketplace/Local packages and import them by dragging onto GMS2.

The matching runtime version fixes a performance issue building large projects on the Mac IDE and enables iOS simulator use on an M1-equipped Mac (tvOS simulators should be fixed in the next Beta), as well as raises the version of Gradle used during Android builds.

If you had issues with GMS2 not starting or crashing "randomly" in 2.3.7, please do try this new version and let us know if the issue has stopped on your machine.
(If not fixed, send us a bug report, but ensure you attach your ui.log and a DXDiag/System Information report so we can see the machine hardware specs and any crash info.)

^ Feedback was good and so these stability fixes have been released as 2.3.7.606 already, as the next Stable from these new Betas is not until end of Jan.

Last edited:

Dan

GameMaker Staff
GameMaker Dev.
A little clarification to the IDE release notes before anyone gets the wrong impression - the renderer "timing" is about how fast we dispose of the graphics buffers behind-the-scenes and things like that. It's nothing to do with monitor FPS and there is no change to the IDE maximum framerate, etc.

I will revise the choice of the word "timing" ahead of the next Beta, just to be safe.

rwkay

GameMaker Staff
GameMaker Dev.
A little clarification to the IDE release notes before anyone gets the wrong impression - the renderer "timing" is about how fast we dispose of the graphics buffers behind-the-scenes and things like that. It's nothing to do with monitor FPS and there is no change to the IDE framerate, etc.
Hopefully the change will fix the high GPU usage and slow framerate that some people are seeing (slow framerate caused by stalls in the graphics pipeline)

Russell

FrostyCat

Redemption Seeker
There is still an issue with YYC and HTML5 compiling Boolean types inconsistently. I have filed a ticket for this (#191524), but to date it is still broken in Runtime v23.1.1.414.

For disclosure, here is the example I used for replication:
GML:
var variable = false;
var array = [false];
var strc = { k: false };
var variable2 = true;
var array2 = [true];
var strc2 = { k: true };
show_message_async(
    "false has type: " + typeof(variable) +
    "\narray[0] has type: " + typeof(array[0]) +
    "\nstrc.k has type: " + typeof(strc.k) +
    "\n\ntrue has type: " + typeof(variable2) +
    "\narray2[0] has type: " + typeof(array2[0]) +
    "\nstrc2.k has type: " + typeof(strc2.k)
);
  • VM shows the correct result: bool, bool, bool; bool, bool, bool
  • YYC and HTML5 show the incorrect result: number, bool, number; number, bool, number
Some of you designer types may think I am being pedantic, but this issue is actually breaking one of my automated test suites (which uses strict type matching):
Code:
ERROR in
action number 1
of Create Event
for object obj_gmtk2_tester:

Tween run to completion 0

Expected: (array)
[int64(1), 6, bool(false), bool(false), bool(false)]

Got: (array)
[int64(1), 6, 0, 0, 0]
It will also show up in json_stringify where [0] and [false] are not interchangeable, especially when submitted to third-party APIs.

Please fix this before pushing back to stable.

breakmt

I don't know. My fast Ctrl+Tab just doesn't work like it did before (2.3.3) - between two objects it selects Workspace 1 and then everything acts like I still hold Ctrl button. If I press it slowly than it works normally.

After opening my project, I see that I no longer have a buggy IDE framerate issue on my M1 Pro MacBook Pro machine.

Thanks to the GM team for all the fixes! I will test it more and report bugs where I experience them.

Mool

In-Game: json_encode() can no longer parse big ds_maps

What does it mean? I use exaclty this for storing my savegames with sometimes more than 4k entries. Its the core of my savegames

Alice

Darts addict
Forum Staff
In-Game: json_encode() can no longer parse big ds_maps

What does it mean? I use exaclty this for storing my savegames with sometimes more than 4k entries. Its the core of my savegames
I think "json_encode() can no longer parse big ds_maps " is the thing being fixed, so the actual change brought by the release is probably "json_encode() can parse big ds_map once again".
If you haven't experienced problems with your savegames at the current version, then hopefully the new beta version won't have this issue either (since that's the thing being fixed). In the first place, I'm not sure how large were the ds_maps that caused the reported issue - maybe they had not 4k entries, but more like 50k?

FrostyCat

Redemption Seeker
I would also like a status check on raw WebSocket connections to non-GMS servers. There is a ticket that has been open since September 2021 (#187535), but thus far has not been resolved or even assigned.

Mehdi

Wow! Fantastic! Now the instances placed in the room can be seen in the inspector. I cant be happier! :p :p
YoYo! please release the next stable version. cant wait so many days remaining to the next stable.

GMS is the best. 😍😍😍

breakmt

Wow! Fantastic! Now the instances placed in the room can be seen in the inspector. I cant be happier! :p :p
YoYo! please release the next stable version. cant wait so many days remaining to the next stable.

GMS is the best. 😍😍😍
In 2.3.7 thread you said that Ctrl+Tab is broken... Does it work for you now correctly? : \

Mehdi

In 2.3.7 thread you said that Ctrl+Tab is broken... Does it work for you now correctly? : \
No ,sadly Ctrl+Tab hasn't yet got corrected and therefore I'm still using 2.3.6 version. However the new feature of Room Instances Inspector is something which I have been dreaming for decades !!

DarK_SaCoR

No ,sadly Ctrl+Tab hasn't yet got corrected and therefore I'm still using 2.3.6 version. However the new feature of Room Instances Inspector is something which I have been dreaming for decades !!
What is the Room Instances Inspector? How does it work?

Ricardo

Hopefully the change will fix the high GPU usage and slow framerate that some people are seeing (slow framerate caused by stalls in the graphics pipeline)

Russell
It's again running smooth on M1 Macbooks. It's back to be "Intel", though. The very first Apple Silicon Betas didn't have the high CPU/GPU usage bug. That problem appeared latter on the last couple of 2.3.7 Betas and ended up reaching 3.6.7 "Stable".

Mehdi

What is the Room Instances Inspector? How does it work?
With this feature, when you select instances in the room, their properties (position,rotation,color,variables, ......) appears in the inspector and so there will be no need to double click an instance and pan/zoom the room any more. Makes the workflow much faster especially for games with big rooms and many instances in there.

DarK_SaCoR

With this feature, when you select instances in the room, their properties (position,rotation,color,variables, ......) appears in the inspector and so there will be no need to double click an instance and pan/zoom the room any more. Makes the workflow much faster especially for games with big rooms and many instances in there.
Ahhh, thanks. I just tried it and it is very interesting. Ideally, it would be to place the inspector on a secondary monitor, right? Because the window contains too much information and anywhere is too small.

Mehdi

Ahhh, thanks. I just tried it and it is very interesting. Ideally, it would be to place the inspector on a secondary monitor, right? Because the window contains too much information and anywhere is too small.
I love the Inspector. Thanks Yoyo guys! 🙏 🙏

rwkay

GameMaker Staff
GameMaker Dev.
There is still an issue with YYC and HTML5 compiling Boolean types inconsistently. I have filed a ticket for this (#191524), but to date it is still broken in Runtime v23.1.1.414.

For disclosure, here is the example I used for replication:
GML:
var variable = false;
var array = [false];
var strc = { k: false };
var variable2 = true;
var array2 = [true];
var strc2 = { k: true };
show_message_async(
    "false has type: " + typeof(variable) +
    "\narray[0] has type: " + typeof(array[0]) +
    "\nstrc.k has type: " + typeof(strc.k) +
    "\n\ntrue has type: " + typeof(variable2) +
    "\narray2[0] has type: " + typeof(array2[0]) +
    "\nstrc2.k has type: " + typeof(strc2.k)
);
  • VM shows the correct result: bool, bool, bool; bool, bool, bool
  • YYC and HTML5 show the incorrect result: number, bool, number; number, bool, number
Some of you designer types may think I am being pedantic, but this issue is actually breaking one of my automated test suites (which uses strict type matching):
Code:
ERROR in
action number 1
of Create Event
for object obj_gmtk2_tester:

Tween run to completion 0

Expected: (array)
[int64(1), 6, bool(false), bool(false), bool(false)]

Got: (array)
[int64(1), 6, 0, 0, 0]
It will also show up in json_stringify where [0] and [false] are not interchangeable, especially when submitted to third-party APIs.

Please fix this before pushing back to stable.
I fixed this yesterday so it will be in the next Beta

Russell

rwkay

GameMaker Staff
GameMaker Dev.
I would also like a status check on raw WebSocket connections to non-GMS servers. There is a ticket that has been open since September 2021 (#187535), but thus far has not been resolved or even assigned.
We have a big update to WebSockets that is being finished off just now - we hope it will be in our January 2022 release, but that depends on the testing - this will add Secure Web Sockets and fix several issues with the current implementation.

Russell

rwkay

GameMaker Staff
GameMaker Dev.
It's again running smooth on M1 Macbooks. It's back to be "Intel", though. The very first Apple Silicon Betas didn't have the high CPU/GPU usage bug. That problem appeared latter on the last couple of 2.3.7 Betas and ended up reaching 3.6.7 "Stable".
Not sure what you mean that it is back to be "intel" in what way???

Russell

kupo15

Is it just me or is it not possible to have multiple windows in the Beta? I noticed this again when I started using the last version as well. I can't drag code tabs out to become new windows

rwkay

GameMaker Staff
GameMaker Dev.
Check the "Kind" row in the Activity Monitor. It says "Intel" instead of "Apple" meaning the build is not optimized for Apple Silicon.
Still showing Apple for me on 23.1.1.441 on my M1

Russell

Ricardo

Still showing Apple for me on 23.1.1.441 on my M1

Russell
Well, that's weird.
Screen Shot 2021-12-05 at 21.36.10.png

EDIT: Okay, I went to the app "Get Info" and for some reason "Open using Rosetta" was checked. I have no clue why this happened. Sorry for the trouble.

Dan

GameMaker Staff
GameMaker Dev.
@rwkay
Because of malfunctioning of CTRL+Tab in the last update, how probable is giving away a fix update?
Hehe, we have now confirmed the issue with very quick press-and-releases of the key combination not working as reliably as they did in 2.3.6, but right now you can just slow the key release a little and it works more times than not. This small issue would not delay any releases (beta or stable), but now we see it we will try and fix asap anyway.

Mehdi

Hehe, we have now confirmed the issue with very quick press-and-releases of the key combination not working as reliably as they did in 2.3.6, but right now you can just slow the key release a little and it works more times than not. This small issue would not delay any releases (beta or stable), but now we see it we will try and fix asap anyway.
Thanks.

Hi,
i have filled a ticket but just to make you know the font_add is broken, if you use a font created as font all works fine if you use the same font copied in the included files and using the font_add the fps drop to 5
ticket ( 191831 )

Thanks.

Karlstens

Not so much upto speed on the state of Ctrl Z undo, but when I create assets by mistake such as objects, rooms etc, I can't Ctrl Z my way back to victory. Would be nice to have Undo / Redo operate 100% throughout the app.

EDIT: Glad to see the game_restart() crash fixed. Thanks for that. One small problem with the beta, is that I can't see my custom project templates that I created with 2.3.7?

Last edited:

Dan

GameMaker Staff
GameMaker Dev.
Would be nice to have Undo / Redo operate 100% throughout the app.
Could you give us exact steps to something which fails for you, please? We have just fixed a couple of things for the next Beta, but not sure what your actual issue is from that comment.

One small problem with the beta, is that I can't see my custom project templates that I created with 2.3.7?
Beta and Stable installs don't share anything, so this is correct, but if you want to mirror your templates between both installs you can do this very easily. Copy the template_projects.json file from your Stable settings folder to your Beta one. E.g.,

C:\Users\[Windows account]\AppData\Roaming\GameMakerStudio2\[GMS2 account]\template_projects.json
copy to
C:\Users\[Windows account]\AppData\Roaming\GameMakerStudio2-Beta\[GMS2 account]\template_projects.json

Last edited:

Karlstens

Could you give us exact steps to something which fails for you, please? We have just fixed a couple of things for the next Beta, but not sure what your actual issue is from that comment.
Sure thing, sorry!

The undo/redo I was testing in the beta - creating an object, giving it a name, then deciding against the objects creation and attempting to CTRL-Z, but the action didn't execute. I then tested the same process for creating a new room, then naming it, then trying to CTRL Z to undo the room creation, and again the undo action doesn't execute.

Beta and Stable installs don't share anything, so this is correct, but if you want to mirror your templates between both installs you can do this very easily. Copy the template_projects.json file from your Stable settings folder to your Beta one. E.g., C:\Users\[Windows account]\AppData\Roaming\GameMakerStudio2\[Windows account]\template_projects.json copy to C:\Users\[Windows account]\AppData\Roaming\GameMakerStudio2-Beta\[Windows account]\template_projects.json
So awesome, thanks for that tip!

Dan

GameMaker Staff
GameMaker Dev.
The undo/redo I was testing in the beta - creating an object, giving it a name, then deciding against the objects creation and attempting to CTRL-Z, but the action didn't execute. I then tested the same process for creating a new room, then naming it, then trying to CTRL Z to undo the room creation, and again the undo action doesn't execute.
I have now checked this and filed two bugs (it's the same in 2.3.7 at least rather than new in the Beta, btw, and might not be an immediate fix), so no need to send a bug report now.

1) You can't undo the creation of an asset in the asset browser
2) You can't undo a rename of an asset in the asset browser after you have pressed Enter to confirm it (you can Ctrl+Z to undo a rename in progress)

Dan

GameMaker Staff
GameMaker Dev.
Beta 2 is rolling out now - IDE v23.1.1.443 Runtime v23.1.1.417.

See the release notes links above for more info on some of the additions, such as the Font Inspector and the new glyph range selection dialog, plus the usual lists of bugs fixed.

However, be aware that the release notes need another update already, as this release also contains a major change to the image format used to store your in-game sprites and therefore the tools used to build your projects and read the sprites again in-game.
  • Games now use the QOI image format with BZ2 compression, which is smaller than PNG (we saw in our testing that game packages are now around 80% of the size they would be in 2.3.7) and quicker to decompress.
  • You should also see your project build times are quite a bit shorter in this release (again, we saw potentially around 50% quicker, but quite how much depends on the size of your project and the number of sprites, obviously).

If for some reason your game now fails to build or takes noticeably longer than 2.3.7 requires, please let us know via a bug report ticket and remember to attach a download of your project so we can check why it has an issue.

Ricardo

Pretty interesting (and bold) you guys are betting in a new file format which specification isn't even finished yet.
My project build was quite fast (Windows). No issues so far.
@Dan in which platforms exactly is this new format used?

Amon

The Android toolchain missing directory bug for Android YYC compiles is still present within this version. I filed a bug report but was also told one had already been filed when thebug first appeared.

GML:
Error : Android x86 ToolChain directory "" does not exist

rwkay

GameMaker Staff
GameMaker Dev.
The Android toolchain missing directory bug for Android YYC compiles is still present within this version. I filed a bug report but was also told one had already been filed when thebug first appeared.

GML:
Error : Android x86 ToolChain directory "" does not exist
This was fixed later in the afternoon (after this Beta build was prepared) so it should be in the Thursday build

Russell

Zhanghua

The qoi tech is so simple and cool
so easy, so no bug....
Just curious about how to deal with the 8bit and 16bit image.

gnysek

Inspector: "Disable IDE transition animations" Preference is not obeyed by Inspectors
Rubs my eyes in disbelief... yep, fixed. Now I will for sure use Inspectors more often, especially that it supports multiple resources at once, which can be very helpful in some cases (like changing collision type, or texture settings). Would be good to have option to display it somehow side by side near asset tree...

As for my Intel GPU I see no changes in percentage usage - in both 2.3.7 and 2.3.8-beta it's same (about 15-20%), and rises to 37-40% when "About" window is opened (just by scrolling text...).

Last edited:
S

Sam (Deleted User)

I found an english bug with the title of this thread. Something here is improper and doesn't belong:

2.3.8 Betas Thread

kingyo

First of all, I would like to thank you for your constant efforts to correct problems and make progress.

IDE: v23.1.1.443

About hotkeys.
The problem with hotkeys in snippets has not been fixed.
Procedure: Press [F4] key to bring up the snippet suggestion menu > Pressing the assigned hotkey does not enter the snippet.

About IME(Japanese).
It's very difficult to explain in my English, but the problem with the IME behavior is still not fixed. DeepL translation is used to write this, but if it doesn't translate well, the text will be unintelligible. And my complaint is about the finer points of Japanese input using IME, which may not be clear to English-speaking engineers who don't use IME. I am very frustrated that my English is not good enough to communicate the problem properly.

(1) I cannot input more than 10 characters before conversion.
 Procedure: Turn on the IME and press the [a] key at least 10 times > More than 10 characters will be ignored.
(win10 + Microsoft IME / google IME)

(2) When converting kanji, if you select a conversion candidate with the up and down keys and then decide, the result is input twice.
 Procedure: Turn on IME, type [kyouha] > Press [space] twice > When the conversion candidates are displayed, select them with the up/down keys and press [Enter] > The result is entered twice.
(win10 + google IME)

(3) Following the above operation, if you enter a character at another position, it will be entered at the position you entered last time (perhaps the cursor position has not been updated).
 Procedure: do (2) > move the cursor > do (2) again > the character will be typed at a location that is not the current cursor position.
(win10 + google IME)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.