Portfolio - Programming [$14/h] Experienced Programmer Available for Work

Greenwitch

Hi!

I'm Greenwitch, I'm an experienced programmer/software engineer with 8+ years of experience in various fields of programming/computer-science.

Here are some things that I most excel at:
  • Real-time, Online Multiplayer
The server is written in NodeJS which then gets deployed into a server of your choice. I also offer this specific 'deploying' service as well.​

• Custom IAP, payments API of your choice, ads, trackers, etc.
  • Other Custom Extensions - just message me with what you need.
  • HTML5
I can help your HTML5 game to scale seamlessly across all devices. Anyone who has worked with GMS HTML5 knows it's truly a pain in the rear to properly do this. I can also turn your HTML5 app into native Android/iOS/Windows/Mac/Linux. I can do some other things, please just message me with specifically what it is that you need.​

• Anything JS based.
  • Custom online HTTP based functionalities
  • Online saves, user analytics, login/register, other types of data fetching/stream, etc.
  • Custom server module in PHP
  • Database: MySQL, MongoDB, etc.
  • Server management, security, and deployment
I can help you deploying your real-time online multiplayer game into a VPS/dedicated server that starts at $5/month no problem by SSH-ing into it, install the required dependencies, prepare and serve your static files, database, wire them together, and make your NodeJS runtime run forever (automation to restart when failing, etc).​

Basically if you need anything that involves online connectivity with GameMaker Studio 2, chances are, I can work on that too.

So those are only the things that I specialize in, and things that can help me stand out among the crowd of other programmers looking for work. On top of that, I also dominate every single aspect GameMaker Studio 2 very well, so if you have any needs on regular game creations that doesn't even fall on those categories like the ones below, feel free to contact me and enquire.

• Top-down
  • Platformers
  • Shoot 'm Up
  • Side-scroller beat 'm up
  • RPGs and Pseudo-RPGs
  • Advanced inventory/items/stats system
  • Particles - designing and incorporating a robust modular particle system
  • Project and code management
  • Fix your broken project
  • Make a custom game of your idea from zero
  • Teaching service - I can personally teach you GameMaker
  • Consulting service - Maybe you're confused about the technical directions to go with your awesome idea?

Some of my work:

My rate is a flat $14/hour for every type of work.

I also have a Fiverr account. It's not my main focus - mostly due to the revenue split and the time that it takes (2 weeks+) to get my payment, but I do have completed a few orders occasionally here and there as well as some happy customers and 5-star reviews.

Annotation 2020-07-09 210929.jpg

My Fiverr page: https://www.fiverr.com/mrvictordiaz33

Email: email@mrvictordiaz.com
Discord: mrvictordiaz#2490

Looking forward to working with you.

Last edited:
If you have a website or something I can bookmark, I'd like to consider you for future work. I'm not building a game now, but I am building a rolodex of people I can pay (yes, pay, not rev-share) for help when I do start to build one.

Greenwitch

If you have a website or something I can bookmark, I'd like to consider you for future work. I'm not building a game now, but I am building a rolodex of people I can pay (yes, pay, not rev-share) for help when I do start to build one.
You can bookmark this thread, or you can directly save my contact information instead, as my website other than currently being remade, only shows my portfolio of my works and well... my contact info. Soon I'll post my website here in this thread, regardless.

Greenwitch

Bumping. Currently working for 3 clients, 1 is almost finished and 2 is on hold. I'm looking for more works, and I will be available in about 20 hours after I posted this.

Greenwitch

Just finished a bunch of projects with many clients since last year. Will (hopefully) post more mockups and showcase on my portfolio soon.

Also, excited to say that I'm available again!

Hi, we're looking for talented individuals for our team to work on a game long-term. Would you be interested if you were to work with a reduced rate and compensated the remaining with revenue share?

Carbon

Hey, I have a very specific request, not sure if you can work on it though. It's about bridging a custom particle extension/editor made with OpenGL in C++ that we got, with GMS2. Is this the kind of work that you're doing as well? Hoping of a positive answer since you got some sick rates. I'm digging it! đŸ˜‚

Greenwitch

Hey, I have a very specific request, not sure if you can work on it though. It's about bridging a custom particle extension/editor made with OpenGL in C++ that we got, with GMS2. Is this the kind of work that you're doing as well? Hoping of a positive answer since you got some sick rates. I'm digging it! đŸ˜‚
PM'd