Portfolio - Programming GML Developer and Programmer, 15 Years Experience

Hello, My name is Edward. I am a highly passionate Developer and Programmer who has been using Game Maker since 2007. I am currently looking for projects big and small. I can handle almost every aspect of 2D programming and development. I have experience working in Teams and Solo Projects and I will work closely with you and provide my 15 years of experience to make your dream game a reality and provide my expertise in all aspects of Game Development not limited to programming by supporting the development of your Project with ideas, design and feedback if requested.

I have developed many different types of games and love to challenge myself with new things. I have experience working on Platformers, RPG's, User Interfaces, Space Shooters, Combat Systems, Shaders, Custom Physics, Boss Mechanics, Data Handling, Random World Generation and Procedural Level Generation.

Portfolio Sites:
Itch.io Projects

I'm currently in between portfolio hosting services. If you wish to see some of my work please don't hesitate to ask, I'd be happy to share screenshots and gifs of projects and experiements i've worked on in the past.

Contact info:
Email: [email protected]
Discord: EddyNeave#0194

I offer a range of services including Programming, Design, Support and Consultation. I'm available for many tasks from small bug fixes to long term projects and am happy to answer any questions you may have and support you in your journey. Thank you for taking the time to read my post and I look forward to hearing from you.

Last edited:

sp202

Bumping your own post within 48 hours is against community guidelines, especially in the Collaboration forum it is expected that you only bump after waiting at least a few days.

Bumping your own post within 48 hours is against community guidelines, especially in the Collaboration forum it is expected that you only bump after waiting at least a few days.
Oh i'm very sorry i did it to add information not to bump. It wont happen again

G

George

Well, I added you on Discord. Maybe you will be able to help me with my large project.

Hello, I could not find you on Discord EddyNeave#7153
Hello i appologise for the delay YYG hasn't been sending me notifications. That is correct it should come up. If that is problem you could contact me by email with your discord and i'll happily add you instead.