Portfolio - Programming 12 Years Experienced Programmer

Hello, My name is Edward. I am a Game Maker programmer with 12 years experience looking for work. I can handle most aspects of 2D programming and development. I have worked for multiple individuals and teams as a designer and programmer.

View my Portfolio here.

I can work with almost every aspect of 2D programming and game development, however I do have a couple of favourites: Platformers, Bosses and Player Interactions. Your project does not have to be one of these I like a very wide variety of games and have developed many types and genres.

These are the things I don't have much expierence with:
  • 3D Development
  • Shaders
  • Networking (Online Multiplayer)

Here are some of my projects I have worked on in the past:
Myether (Solo, PC)
The Corridor (Solo, PC)
Satisfy Your Boredom (Solo, Android App)
Slime Evo (Lead Programmer, WIP, PC)

Contact info:
Email: feetupgaming@gmail.com
Discord: EddyNeave#7153

Teaching services are also available.

I am willing to do any task big or small from an entire game to 1 hour of coding so if you have any troubles making your game please feel free to contact me.

Thanks for taking the time to read this post.

Last edited:

sp202

Bumping your own post within 48 hours is against community guidelines, especially in the Collaboration forum it is expected that you only bump after waiting at least a few days.

Bumping your own post within 48 hours is against community guidelines, especially in the Collaboration forum it is expected that you only bump after waiting at least a few days.
Oh i'm very sorry i did it to add information not to bump. It wont happen again

G

George

Well, I added you on Discord. Maybe you will be able to help me with my large project.

Hello, I could not find you on Discord EddyNeave#7153
Hello i appologise for the delay YYG hasn't been sending me notifications. That is correct it should come up. If that is problem you could contact me by email with your discord and i'll happily add you instead.