• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Android 1 month and still no Google Play Services Extension Update for Google Play Billing 3?!

Hello friends,
I don't get why yoyogames can change their pricing model to subscription plans but has no time to keep their Extensions updated?! The change to GPB3 was announced more than a half year ago!

Is there an update from yoyo I can't find?

What do you think about the development of yoyogames? Is a product without any service worth more than 1000USD that I paid for?

Note: I don't want to use temporary community fixes. I want yoyogamese to do their job. I already opened a ticket and I am waiting for their response.

Have a nice week,
Sebastian

Update: I changed the Extensions to the new ones and nothing works. The compiler always fails even though the code is the same where everything worked with GPB version 2.

If anyone has a fix for this please hit me up!