Question - Uploading 1.4.9999 - Marketplace considerations

csanyk

It looks like they've removed the Marketplace menu from 1.4.9999. I can't figure out how to build/publish a new Marketplace asset, or update an existing one.

I can create an Extension, and if I right-click on the extension, I have a Create Marketplace Asset option. But when the Edit Asset Package Properties window opens, I have no asset package names in the Name pulldown.

There's text saying "If none are available, make sure you have created an asset title within your Marketplace Publisher Console" -- if I click on Marketplace Publisher Console, it launches in my browser, and says "Publisher does not exist". My publisher account DOES exist, though. However, it appears that since YoYo removed the Marketplace Menu from 1.4.9999, there's now no longer any way to log into the Marketplace from within the 1.4.9999 IDE, meaning that building and uploading Marketplace assets isn't possible from within the IDE.

is there some other way to do it? How am I to maintain 1.4 assets with 1.4.9999? Do I need to roll back to 1.4.1804 to do this?