GameMaker 【SOLVED】【HELP】Game stop working.

M

mather12

My game was shut down without any bug reported.
The windows said it stop working and the cause was unknown.
It run normally before crashed,just running for a while,the windows system window pop up and the debugger prompt lose connection.
I'm helplessly.

Attachments

F

Fishman1175

Do you use any DLLs?
Is there a specific action in game that causes this error to pop up?

M

mather12

Do you use any DLLs?
No,it always happen without any warning for me.Could you tell me the "specific action" like what?Some piece of my code may be considered "specific action",I think about,some local variable I declare for receive array could be .But I don't think it can cause this error.

M

mather12

What's in the room when the crash appears, and what code did you put in them?
I put two character instance, three instance of Terrain collider,a instance of a object without any code,and a instance of a object called "obj_main" to create other key object by room editor.
The obj_main create UI_manager instance ,story_manager,language_manager(no code ),view_manager,magic_manager,atom_manager..etc.Should I sent the program?

M

mather12

Er..One thing I need to know,the problem probably come from my code or the GMS2 engine ? Because of the error ,my work has stopped,and and I'm really pressed for time,I want to continue to develop,so,could someone tell me?please .

M

mather12

Do you use any DLLs?
Er..If something unusual ,the IDE couldn't display some character normally.I‘m Chinese user,some character be replaced like“?”.This situation began the day before yesterday,and it happens without regularity.

Attachments

M

mather12

It come more and more seriously.
I add a 2d array and using it to achieve some simple data exchange,and then what is the "missing main()"?
This error I've never seen before
And then the engine stop working and be closed by windows.
Oh what hell.

Attachments

M

mather12

Solved,this is result of using more than six formal parameter custom function.