• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Windows Écran noir (aidez-moi!) Black Screen (help me !)

A

Anthony0019

Bonjour, depuis quelque jour j'ai créer un nouveau projet comprenant : 1 sprite, 1 objet(gazon qui a aucun code) et une seul room la "room0". Quand je lance mon jeu je n'ai que la couleur choisi du background, les sprites (instances) il ne veulent pas s'afficher j'ai vérifier si l'objet étais visible 'oui'. Il n'y a aucun code dans le projet comme je dit alors c'est pas venant du code, les paramètres j'ai pas touché et ils ont l'aire correct, j'ai vidé la cache, désactiver mon anti-virus, faire un clean de virus (analyse), désinstaller&réinstaller, j'ai chercher sur Internet et la calque 'Instances' est au dessus du background et la version de mon GameMaker Studio 2 est celle récente d'aujourd'hui et j'ai la version trial. J'ai contacter le support, mais le projet quand je le donne à quelqu'un dit qu'il est corrompu. Je sais pas si j'ai un problème avec mon gamemaker ou mon PC mais ça ne ma jamais fait ça de ma vie... (Vous avez des idées comment régler sa)

Translate in english (with Google Translate)

Hello, since a few days I have created a new project including: 1 sprite, 1 object (grass which has no code) and a single room "room0". When I launch my game I only have the color chosen for the background, the sprites (instances) do not want to be displayed I check if the object was visible 'yes'. There is no code in the project as I said then it is not coming from the code, the parameters I have not touched and they have the correct area, I emptied the cache, deactivate my anti-virus, do a virus clean (scan), uninstall & reinstall, I search the Internet and the layer 'Instances' is above the background and the version of my GameMaker Studio 2 is the recent one today and I have the version trial. I contact support, but the project when I give it to someone says it is corrupt. I don't know if I have a problem with my gamemaker or my PC but it has never done that in my life ... (You have ideas how to fix it)

jeff300

Assuming you assigned the sprite to your object, have you placed the object in the room on an instance layer using the room editor? If yes, do you see the sprite object in the room editor but not when you run the game?

A

Anthony0019

My project contains no code & event and yes I can see the sprite in the room editor, but not when I launch the game

GMWolf

aka fel666
Is the layer visible (little eye icon)?
If you add the sprite to an asset layer, does it work?

A

Anthony0019

The layer is visible and asset layer not working ...

GMWolf

aka fel666
If you change the background layer color, does that also change in game or does it stay black?

A

Anthony0019

As I said: The background if we change its color it works, but if we put a sprite, tileset or instances (all that is image) its does not work then if I put the red background its red