• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

xbox 360

1. Z

GameMaker Xbox360 controller dont work

a friend`s xbox 360 controller doesnt work with the game, while it works with other games. i have a tracer controller which works fine with the game. what culd the problem be with his controller? how can i debug this?
  2. B

Question - IDE gp_shoulderrb not registering on right trigger

draw_text(10, 20, string(gamepad_axis_value(0, gp_shoulderrb))) gives me no result (0) when pressing the right trigger, but does print a value when I press the left joystick to the left or right. Same goes for gp_shoulderlb. My Xbox360 controller registers all buttons and axes fine in the...
  3. T

Legacy GM [SOLVED] Joystick/Gamepad/Keyboard weird input issues

In my game i'm trying to let it support keyboard input, joystick input and gamepad input (so its backwards compatible). i'm running tests on my games' splash screen to see what controllers are being polled. And something really strange is happening. FYI im using GMS 1.4...