• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

error 126

1. Evanski

SOLVED Need help! .dll failed with error code 126 when using x64 windows runtime

Im making a .dll and so far everything has been running smoothly. I went to game options and selected Use x64 windows runtime. game maker gives this error LoadLibraryW Y:\TEST_DLL_24134A09_VM\JOY.dll failed with error code 126 Joy is compiled in X64 and as far as I know has no errors. I have...
  2. C

Question - IDE LoadLibrary failed with error 126

I just purchased Gamemaker Studio 2. After trying to launch gamemaker, the error message appeared: "LoadLibrary failed with error 126: The specified module could not be found." I am running Windows 7 64-bit. Gamemaker Studio 2 was downloaded to "C:\Program Files". Error 126 is a problem with...