• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

1. FoxyOfJungle

Why use "static function()" inside a struct function??

I tried to look in the manual but I couldn't find exactly what I wanted, it's because I'm using structs and I ended up in a situation where I need to use one function inside the other, but I saw people using static, but I don't know what the function is, I click on the function and it doesn't...
  2. TheRudolfGaming

SOLVED Auto-fill showing duplicate suggestions of variables/functions.

Heya! As the title implies, after updating to 2.3.1 today and starting to modify my code, I noticed that my auto-fill suggestions were getting shown multiple times I can assume this could be a bug/glitch of the new update/conversion to the new version, cause this behavior was not documented...
  3. samspade

What are the significant changes to GML with 2.3.1?

With the advent of 2.3.1 it's time for another update to a series I had almost finished (two videos left, one I already have to redo for 2.3.1). Here's my list of the significant changes to GML in 2.3.1: Arrays have a bunch of new functions You can now delete variables from structs structs have...
  4. D

For Loop not working

Just updated to the most recent version (2.3.1) and my For loops have suddenly stopped working and I don't know why. I found it odd that the new one I did wasn't working, even though I had one running perfectly fine last week or two, but even that one is broken right now. Checked the usual...