• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

1. J4mie

Asset - Scripts 2048 Game Engine

This is a full game engine. With just 3 lines of code you can be running the entire 2048 game. Support for custom images and styles. New update (22-Mar-2019). In this updated I completely re-coded the game engine. Taking advantage of ds_maps for data storage. Shouldn’t be too hard to update...
  2. spinout

Released 2048.io - An online 2048 battle

After the success of my previous game Light-Bikes.io (Google) & (Itunes) I wanted to try my luck at another .io game combined with a popular genre. I recently got an artist from across the world working with me strictly through text messages that joined forces with me to create this game...
  3. V

Android Colorjoy - android game

Colorjoy is a simple game for android devices inspired by a famous game 2048. The game was made in Game Maker Studio 1.4. Just match 3 squares of the same color! It's simple, but quite handy when you are bored on the toilet. I programmed this game gradually for a long time, but i released a...
  4. T

Legacy GM 2048 block like movement

What's the best way to replicate the movement of the blocks in 2048? (As in if you press right, they will move to the edge of the grid). My player moves one spot at a time currently. how do I make it go the full distance?
  5. zbox

Asset - Project 2048 Engine

2048 Engine Marketplace: https://marketplace.yoyogames.com/assets/4774/e-2048 Category: Projects Price: $19.99 $4.99 Modules: All Description: Create a 2048-style game with only a few lines of code!! A fully contained, fully featured and fully customizable 2048-style game engine. Code is...