• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Windows Minicraft

RAZZULLIX

Download Link:
https://razgames.itch.io/minicraft

Screenshots:

Description:
This is a little game I made for a jam. Walk around the world acquire materials and build whatever you want. You can also paint pixel art and play in 2 with 2 Xbox controllers. This game isn't free of bugs, so save frequently. Press H in the start menu to learn commands.

Consider this world like a canvas to draw and create whatever you want. Maybe post your creations too!

N

NizarPlayz

Oh well should we call this Minecraft 2D Version? Or just minicraft XD the game looks nice

Ahhh, I remember playing Minicraft (by Notch) on old school computers back when it still worked with java properly. It actually holds quite a bit of inspiration in my projects now.

RAZZULLIX

Hi guys thanks for the nice feedback, I gotta admit I didn't know Minicraft was a thing until way after I finished this... I thought it was a clever wordplay! Oh well... Glad you like it!