Portfolio - General Game Artist (UI, Environment, FX)

G

Guest User

Hi there! I'm editing this post because it's outdated, and reopening.

Examples of my full 3D renders are available here.
Examples of my general (and more game-oriented) work is in an Imgur album here.
I do animations as well as stills, but I don't do characters well. Environment/UI/special effects is where I really shine.

Negotiable, but I think 5-10 USD an hour (depending on difficulty) is a good base; or a straight tenner for a full 3D render.

Thank you for reading. ^-^
(You can contact me via these forums, via email [[email protected]] or via Discord on Kousenai#2010)

Last edited by a moderator:
F

FunkyBean

Hey man,

first of all, sorry for my unfinished profile, I had an old account with a couple of posts but can't find my log in data anywhere.

second of all, I love your art!

now to collaboration, I am making a 2D Game, set about 40 years ago. Basically I just need the graphics and then put them into the whole game and I would be finished.
I would love to get in contact with you.

Tontete

I'd love to work with more experienced graphics designers like you, if you're still available now that FunkyBean already asked! :D

F

fxokz

I desperately need a pixel artist. If you are free please hit me up, i have a lot of 32x32 sprites that need to be completely reworked.

G

Guest User

Dang, my apologies for not updating this.
@Tontete I'd possibly help you out there but I'm actually currently not taking requests;
@fxokz As well as the above, I don't do pixel art.

I've clarified both points in the OP.

JacobV

Hey, I'm not here to request a collaboration, just to say that your art is really good! I especially like the crystal, the glow effects on it look awesome.

I

Ian_15

Hello i am a programmer and i also am creating a team. This team is for hobbyists such as myself. I am looking for a good Pixel Artist and i would love to have you on the team. This team is for people with a game making hobby and have a passion for making games. If a game gets good enough for a release will release it though. I would love to work with you. PM me for more information and if you are interested. Thank you!

G

Guest User

Bump- reopened temporarily for a quick job or two. Please read the first post for examples.

M

makerofgames

Is this a free service?

I'm looking for a simple ghost pixel sprite for my game.

Other note: I also have this platform set I found on google, and I uploaded them as sprites but some of them have green backgrounds. Do you know how to remove those? It's kinda annoying.

Anyways, really nice work!~

G

Guest User

Sorry, but no, this topic is only temporarily open to rack up a few tenners as I found the necessity. As I said in the first post, 5 to 10 USD an hour is a good mark, I think. Something that simple would probably end up being only a few bucks.
As for removing transparent green backgrounds, you can do that in GameMaker's own sprite editor I believe; or any program that will let you select colour islands.

G

Guest User

Bump! Still looking for something to do. Anyone interested?

G

GregFroning

I would be interested in having you do a group of simple graphics for a full game. Shouldn't take a lot, just two character sprites, menu logo, and some platform ground tiles if you do that type of work also. PM me and I will gladly pay the 5-10 an hour depending upon what we decide.

G

Guest User

All requests have been finished, and I'm still available for new requests! If you're interested, feel free to hmu. :3