• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Jetpack Jake [Unintended Windows BETA]

zingot

I have decided to release a PC version of Jetpack Jake prior to a mobile release. There are a number of mobile specific icons in the game (which do nothing on Windows). There are possibly bugs too :)

Controls:
Keys to play are simply left / right cursors and space to thrust.

Objective:
Reach the exit and don't die!

Downloads:
Authors Direct Link
Softpedia

Mobile version details are to be updated in this thread

zingot

Hi EDYT thanks for taking the time to review the game and obviously your nice comments. I need to make it more obvious that each continue costs you $25 on the game over screen, so that it encourages the player to collect coins and gives an obvious reason for the player lives. I may try out the control system you suggested it seems a good idea and worth trying out (or alternate control method). The Unintended Windows Beta is simply because I never planned on releasing it for the PC anyway but thought I'd do a pre-release for exposure prior to mobile launch. I was hoping for more feedback but am honoured you took the time to review and play it. Thank you.

Nice review! :)