• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Free Pictures!!!

Changgi

Do you think you could do a picture that shows the following two characters being in love? The first one is a crossdressing boy (here it's drawn with a chibi "cute" style but in your picture I'd like to see it as a normal style). The second one is Alice from Wonderland (I don't really like the Disney style, so this is the style I prefer). Many thanks.

draft_1.jpg

draft_2.jpg

(if the second pic isn't working, try this)

S

SyntheticStorm9

Ummm... no.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

SyntheticStorm9

Do you think you could do a picture that shows the following two characters being in love? The first one is a crossdressing boy (here it's drawn with a chibi "cute" style but in your picture I'd like to see it as a normal style). The second one is Alice from Wonderland (I don't really like the Disney style, so this is the style I prefer). Many thanks.

View attachment 3748

View attachment 3749

(if the second pic isn't working, try this)
Okay but no promises, its not really in my field.
Also if you want it to actually look good I will need some time.

S

SyntheticStorm9

Thank you for telling me. Just so you don't get in trouble with the moderators though, I should mention you aren't allowed to make two posts in a row in less than 48 hours ^^; Just so you know.
OH! Okay, thanks for telling me!

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
I don't mind you saying you'll draw stuff for people but offering "likes" to those that request stuff seems a bit... wrong? Immature? Not sure, but I don't think it's necessary so could you please edit that out from the OP? Make the images because you want to and let people post because they want to and don't try and bribe them with likes. ;)

S

SyntheticStorm9

I don't mind you saying you'll draw stuff for people but offering "likes" to those that request stuff seems a bit... wrong? Immature? Not sure, but I don't think it's necessary so could you please edit that out from the OP? Make the images because you want to and let people post because they want to and don't try and bribe them with likes. ;)
K.