• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Android Tuko's Escape [Android, Free]

A

Arturo

Hi, I've just released my First Game. It's a platformer-runner for Android.

Description
Guide our friend Tuko, a cute and glutton toucan, through the mine where he accidentally fell after being shot by a poacher. He can't fly because he has a wounded wing, but inside the mine he has found a unique and hilarious way to get around.

He is trapped, hungry and forced to eat the toxic mushrooms he finds, which causes him extremely powerful flatulences useful to overcome every challenge that comes his way.

Tuko's Escape is a runner-platform game that will test your reflexes and observation skills. Get through all levels to find the exit while dodging all enemies and dangers, but do it quickly, because time is important.

Some honest feedback will be highly appreciated. Thank you. And please... share if you liked it :D

JacPete

i test played it. nice jump mechanics, have´t seen something like that before xD. i would suggest to let the player fly a bit higher so it gets easier to reach upper platforms. crisp and clear graphics and the controlls are excellent.

A

Arturo

Please. Take your time to watch Tuko's Escape - Stage 2 Walkthrough