Portfolio - Audio Voice Actor (British Male) looking for work

G

gazm2k5

Hello,

I'm a professional voice over. I became a voice over for my love of gaming. I have been professionally trained and performed a few commercial and narrations jobs, but I'd really love to get into gaming work.

Getting paid is not my primary interest right now - I'm looking to get some credits and work my way up to big game devs, as well as get experience and have fun doing it. Though, that said, this is my full time job so if I don't earn money, I don't eat. :D

Visit my website to hear what I can do. My website also has info on my equipment if you're interested.

Reactions: Roa
G

gazm2k5

Just updating to say I have now finished an Animation show reel, which along with my Gaming reel and Dramatic reel, will demo my range and ability for character voices.

They can all be listened to via the link the the first post.

C

Chungsie

can you do roman or even Bactrian voicing? I am considering using voice acting for my project. PM if interested :)

G

gazm2k5

Sorry for the late replies! I don't check here often.

Oh hey there, I might be interested in your voice acting skills. Can you sing?
Erm... kinda. Not that well or confidently! It depends what kind of singing. If it's just a simple tune then probably fine, but if you're looking for some kind musical theatre style singing then no!

can you do roman or even Bactrian voicing? I am considering using voice acting for my project. PM if interested :)
Maybe!? I can't say I know what a Bactrian accent sounds like. If you can get away with a generic asian/middle eastern accent then sure.