• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Dark Hours 2

Story

In the year 2098, a revolutionary piece of technology was invented, the Time Ripper. The Time Ripper was a time machine that was going to change the world in unmeasurable ways. Just as the Time Ripper’s development had finished the terrorist army known as the QUEllA stole the Time Ripper. With the QUEllA now having time on their side, they could change anything and everything at their will. In response to this emergency the TRIP Task Force was created to try and recover the Time Ripper and prevent any changes occurring to time. Over the years more and more people joined the fight against the QUEllA and eventually the TRIP Task Force lead by Ace and Sally managed to destroy the Time Ripper. But as Ace destroyed the Time Ripper, he was sucked into a time portal it created. Dark Hours 2 follows the story of Ace and Sally as they try and figure out how theQUEllA survived the events that almost wiped out time itself and put a stop to them once and for all. Throughout the 5 chapters Ace and Sally go from busy cities to windy, snowy lands. From the Great Fire of London and to the QUEllA underwater base to try and finish what they set out to do from the very beginning.

Gameplay

Dark Hours 2 Gameplay takes place of over 5 parts. Each part has a different theme/gameplay mechanic that the player must master to continue. The overall gameplay is shooting your way through hordes of enemy’s. Tanks, Quella, helicopters nothing can stand in your w ay. If they do, you have a variety of weapons to blow more stuff up. Have FUN!

John Andrews

Living Enigma
hey EnderLost Studios, I've downloaded part 1 of your game, I played a bit and I will leave here a review

It's made with GM Lite, that's ok because it has many limitations, and I wont count them in what I saw in your game, gameplay is good, controls are easy to learn, the life system is a little bit weird tho, 3 lifes, every time you get hurt, you lose 1 life, it's ok because many of the soldiers are melee, the graphics are fine, you made them yourself right? One thing I noticed is that when the player is still and you make the mouse face his back, the player wont turn around, just stands there, that's something I consider bad, because the arm looks all twisted and stuff, the rest is pretty ok, I would give this game a 6/10, and I am just giving my opinion, don't take it seriously or something, I'm just another indie developer like you

hey EnderLost Studios, I've downloaded part 1 of your game, I played a bit and I will leave here a review

It's made with GM Lite, that's ok because it has many limitations, and I wont count them in what I saw in your game, gameplay is good, controls are easy to learn, the life system is a little bit weird tho, 3 lifes, every time you get hurt, you lose 1 life, it's ok because many of the soldiers are melee, the graphics are fine, you made them yourself right? One thing I noticed is that when the player is still and you make the mouse face his back, the player wont turn around, just stands there, that's something I consider bad, because the arm looks all twisted and stuff, the rest is pretty ok, I would give this game a 6/10, and I am just giving my opinion, don't take it seriously or something, I'm just another indie developer like you
Thanks mate! Yeah, I made the graphics by self and i'm only a beginner. Thanks for the review! 6/10 is the best I have ever gotten! Also thank you for being a normal human and giving constructive feedback not death threats, LOL.

John Andrews

Living Enigma
Thanks mate! Yeah, I made the graphics by self and i'm only a beginner. Thanks for the review! 6/10 is the best I have ever gotten! Also thank you for being a normal human and giving constructive feedback not death threats, LOL.
You're welcome! Actually it's my first review with this accound :V but still, for a solo game it's pretty good!