• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

HTML5 Scaling doesn't work in HTML5?

Lioran

I'm pretty sure I remember the first time I tried html5. The game was resizing itself according to the browser size by default. I turned that off and now I'm trying to go back to that and I just can't get it to work and I don't know why.
I tried every option in global setting and nothing seems to be affecting it.

Does anyone have any idea. I don't really know what other information to provide for this.
All I thought it was was the "Scaling" set to "Full scale" but that doesn't work.
So I thought maybe it only work when Interpolate colors between pixels is on because
I turned those off at the same time. But That didn't work either.
I tried creating a new project to see if the default setting would be that way but that didn't
work even thought the first project I made was like that by default.

Was it the recent update that messed it up maybe?