• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

GameMaker Runtime Error (R6002 - floating point support not loaded)

K

Kram Dig

Program: C:\Users\Mark\AppData\Local\Temp\IXP001.TMP - the directory the error is telling me
When my game program executes to local networking, I get that error and I've searched this one and it's common to other than gamemaker. I tried following their instructions but it's too different compared to mine. And I've reinstalled and restarted the visual c++ add-ons. Even when I close the application, the errors comes out too. This project has never made any errors until now and I need help thanks.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator: