HTML5 A feature, not a bug

I

Ingemann

"It's a feature, not a bug"..

Made a small game in less than 12 hours with a friend, as a sort of "let's do it" challenge over a Saturday night.. We decided that whatever bug might occur, as long as non-critical and more-so cosmetic etc., would be a feature, and not a bug.

Game Features:
  • Score 10 goals as fast as possible. You'll get:
  • A server based highscore
  • Excellent wonky physics
  • Some sort of gun
  • A bouncy bullet/ball/thing
  • A slightly confused Travolta
  • Local multiplayer or a slightly confused A.I in single player mode.

Last edited by a moderator:
While I can't play the game, due to being on a limited network, I love the idea of keeping bugs and working them into 'features'. One of the things I love about old school games is that they are so riddled with bugs that people will find them and do crazy things with them by exploiting them.

I

Ingemann

While I can't play the game, due to being on a limited network, I love the idea of keeping bugs and working them into 'features'. One of the things I love about old school games is that they are so riddled with bugs that people will find them and do crazy things with them by exploiting them.
That's exactly how I justified the game for my gf. There sure was a time when bugs were features, especially when bug fixes for games were patches you got on floppies in gaming magazines.

D

Dengar

A slightly confused Travolta
simply amazing. I tried it just because you used the phrase 'slightly confused' twice but once I was playing I found myself slightly confused but Travolta was there so it was all good.
pretty straight forward, get the ball in the enemys goal.

I

Ingemann

I was slightly confused by that review for a lil' while, but I guess you reap what you sow. Thanks Dengar!