Android SpaceShip Combat (Free)

Bingdom

Googledom

Welcome to Ship Combat! Where all of your space fighting dreams come true!

This game features:
~ 4 Game types;
~~ Asteroids - Practice your skills on endless waves of Asteroids! Every new wave will more asteroids than the last, bigger asteroids gives you the most points, whilst the smallest give you the least!

~~ Player Vs CPU - Ready to take on a challenge? Go ahead and take flight against an enemy of your choice! You can select the difficulty of the enemy, and practice your skills before you take on survival.

~~ Survival - How long do you think you can last with an endless wave of enemies? With this intense game mode, you will have to plan your movement pattern and avoid masses of gunfire, or simply take them out as quickly as possible.

~~ Mothership battle - An epic 5v5 combat game type. Your objective is to destroy the enemy mothership. The motherships will assist their teams by supporting with weaponry, healing and by providing a spawn point.

~ 5 Ships;
~~ Heavy - A mighty durable ship, shoots a short burst of lasers, then has a quick recharge.
~~ Interceptor - A slow, but a deadly ship, provides heavy firepower and great at being supportive.
~~ Scout - Agile, providing a volley of slightly homing rockets.
~~ Fighter - A ship that performs well in all factors, although has the slowest fire rate.
~~ Healer - A weak ship, but capable of healing allies.

~ Leaderboards and Achievements;
~~ Prove your skills to the world against hard AI by posting your score on the leaderboards!
~~ Gain achievements, up to 12 obtainable achievements.

Last edited:

Niels

Just installed it.
When I go to the settings from the main menu, the game crashes:(

But I do like the clean graphics!
I find the ship pretty hard to control, but I have that problem with most mobile games

Bingdom

Googledom
Thanks for the bug report. Currently, I'm already aware of this and will be fixed soon. ;)
The settings menu only crashes if it's the first time you enter the game. (I forgot to initialize the player name when starting a new account).

Thanks for your feedback, I might add more control options in the future and hopefully customizable too. :D

EDIT:
The next update will also have the ability to disable ads, to help out those people who have small devices.

EDIT2:
The update has been uploaded, will be published shortly. Have fun! ;)

Last edited: