• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

How I can obtain the DisplayName Services Google Play Games?

E

edno82mx

How I can obtain the DisplayName Services Google Play Games? Not obtaining the services DisplayName games google ... anyone knows how? I'm really new in GameMaker

P

PlayLight

I think you're question may have given me a small aneurysm and possibly summoned an evil spirit, but i'll see if i can help out.

Can you elaborate on what you mean by 'DisplayName Services Google Play Games'?
Are you just looking to fetch your games Display Name? or are you working with the GP-Games Services API?
A little more info would work wonders ;)

example: fetch display name
Code:
var name = game_display_name;
(Returns the game name string as defined in the Global Game Settings.)

Last edited by a moderator:
E

edno82mx

Thank you, the truth is that not mastered very well express myself in English.
The displayname in google play games services refers to this:
Code:
public abstract String getDisplayName ()

Retrieves the display name for esta player.

Returns
The player's display name.
and this I get from this site:
https://developers.google.com/games/services/android/api/com/google/android/gms/games/Player

I hope I have explained myself better: D and also hope not reach those demons jaja or if they help us: D