• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Legacy GM I can't test my projects

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

juanchacon99

Today, I was going to run my project to see if some changes I did worked, but when I clicked the "run in debug mode" it simply didn't start, the icons of the run and run in debug were normal, I clicked again and nothing, one thing I noticed though, is that at the end it leaves a "Compile Errors" window, but it's empty, and it's not only in that project, now it's in all my projects! what is happening? Did I do somethig???

J

juanchacon99

I don't know, did you do something?

Try restarting your computer, uninstalling/reinstalling GM etc.
I've restarted and uninstalling & re installing GM, nothing, my version is GM Professional, but it's an illegal downloaded version so. . .

I don't know if something happened when i connected to internet

rIKmAN

but it's an illegal downloaded version so. . .
I don't know if something happened when i connected to internet
Wow, I don't know what to say.

Why can't you just use the free version of GM?
What's so important to you about having Pro (not important enough to buy it though!) that you come on the official forums and tell everyone you are using a pirated version of it?

Let's hope that if you ever create anything anyone wants to bother playing, that they all download a cracked version of it instead of buying it so you get nothing for your hard work.

Status
Not open for further replies.