• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Android IAP issues: can't find my store

C

Curial Lloses

Hello,

I'm trying to add IAP features to my game but seems the game can't connect to my google store since when I press my purchase button iap_status() returns -2, wich I don't know what it means but is not iap_status_available.

I've followed this example:

http://help.yoyogames.com/hc/en-us/articles/216755198-In-App-Purchases-Example

with a durable purchase but I'm not sure if done well.

Actually I have my game's APK uploaded to Google Developers and published as Beta Testing. Have also added an active iap in my store and a Licence key added to In App Purchases tab in Global Game Settings.

Finally I have 2 Extensions included in my project: GooglePlayServicesExtension and GooglePlayServicesIAPExtension, both with com.android.vending.BILLING permission.

Any suggestion?

Thanks in advance!

T

Toppu

Are you using any other extensions? Somebody else reported a similar problem, and it happened because they used a custom extension which was breaking IAP.

Also, do you log into your GP account on your device? If you aren't logged in, it will show you "store not available" error.

Try to make a new blank project with nothing but one object with copy-pasted (from the page you linked) code for IAP initialisation. If it works, then you did something wrong adding that code to your project.