• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Job Offer - Artist [Paid] or [Rev-Share] - Illustrator/Animator Needed

A

atxgamedesigner

Hello,

I am seeking a talented illustrator/animator to team up with on a few game ideas that I have.
This work would include:
- Character / Enemy Design and Animation.
- Item Art (for menu icons and game drops).
- Environment Art (interior and exterior assets for level creation).
- Cover Art / Promotional Material Design.

My taste in art is very open - I love everything from pixel art to that modern/clean vector look.
I think any of those art genres would work for my games if done correctly.

I am open to paying via PayPal in USD for your time, or negotiating revenue share as compensation.
These games will be publicly released, and will be launch alongside large marketing campaigns, so there is an opportunity to make some decent money as well as get your name out.

If you are interested in finding out more about my games, please PM with some details about your art, and a link to where I can view some portfolio examples. I will reply back with more information for you.

Thanks for your time!

C

Clover

Hi,
I'm Clover and I have years of training as an illustrator and graphic designer, both for games and print.
I've worked as a playtester and did a few game jams here and there but don't have any interactive work on my portfolio.
My personal style is kinda strange and abstract at times but i'm well versed in realistic renderings, pixel art, and vector graphics.
Really interested to hear your ideas.

email: [email protected]

my portfolio: https://www.behance.net/CloverParadiso

A

atxgamedesigner

This position is still open.
I've got a very exciting new prototype, and would love to get some real art added.
Send me a link to your portfolio if interested.

rIKmAN

This position is still open.
I've got a very exciting new prototype, and would love to get some real art added.
Send me a link to your portfolio if interested.
Posting some details, screenshots and gifs of your prototype would probably help.

Also, did you respond to the 2 offers you have from ah-tan and Clover?

A

atxgamedesigner

Posting some details, screenshots and gifs of your prototype would probably help.
Details on my prototype:

The game is a 2D Fantasy / Psuedo-RPG.
3/4 Top Down Perspective (like Legend of Zelda, Secret of Mana, Chrono Trigger, etc).
Heavy on magic spells.
Heavy on story.

Unfortunately I keep getting an error when trying to upload images, even though they fit within the size/file type limitations.
I'll try and upload some later.

2D Game Art I Like:
Legend of Zelda
Hyper Light Drifter
Sword and Sworcery
Starbound
Secret of Mana

rIKmAN

Unfortunately I keep getting an error when trying to upload images, even though they fit within the size/file type limitations.
I'll try and upload some later.
Upload them to Imgur and post them using the image button in the reply box (next to the smiley face).