• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Released Mergery graphics app by Roadhammer Gaming!

W

Wraithious

Hello from Roadhammer Gaming! I have just released my new dual image graphics manipulation app, Mergery, With Mergery you can load 2 images into the app and manipulate them in many different ways allowing you to blend images, create special effects, draw lines to create skeletal animations or background borders, make cut scenes for amv's, video games and even make short movies by putting created images into your favorite animated gif, png or movie making apps! Mergery is aimed at graphics enthusiasts and game developers and anyone who want's to make cool blended images right on your Android device! Also available for Windows!!

Useful features include:
Load 2 images
Load animated .png files and control their animation
Drag and position either image
Switch which image is on top of the other
Switch the background image on or off
Fade either image into/out of the other and/or background
Choose background color
Blur
Draw on your screen in a controlled area of your desktop (Windows Only)
Rotate the image with no quality loss
Stretch full image or image width or image height
Trapezoid image from top or right or bottom or left
Trapezoid part of the image's top or right or bottom or left
Adjust the image alpha making the image see through
Change the hue of the image
Greyscale the image from a color image
Create a color image out of a pencil drawing with full adjustability of resulting colors
Draw lines over an image and they are saved with a blank background
Stamp effect that creates 'worm image' when the image is dragged
Name your own folder on your device to save to (Android only)​

Full instruction manual in app, or please visit the Mergery home page for more info, pics, and the full manual at:
THE MERGERY HOME PAGE

Mergery_Lite:
Android Google Play
Windows 8+ Win8
Windows98 Win98

A cut scene I made with Mergery:

Check out my DOWNLOADS page to download your version choice of Android, Windows 98, Windows 8, and possibly to html if testing goes well! The lite version is free and add free, the full version allows saving your work and is only $1.99!! compare to other apps that cost 100's of times more!

Last edited by a moderator:
W

Wraithious

Any feedback would be greatly apprrciated, thanks in advance

W

Wraithious

10/22/2016 Update!

-Made the buttons easier to read and updated the Manual with clearer effects description and use, also color coded all the effects in the online manual to make it easier to find what you're looking for.

-In Settings I've Added the ability to scale an image to either the other image or to the canvas according to it's relitive height when dragging the selected image. This is very useful when making images for cut scenes if you want the 'character' image to shrink or grow as you drag it up or down to give the illusion of depth, and even more useful in the line draw effect as you can draw your line borders according to your 'character' image's scaled height

Try the free and add free version of Mergery:

Android Google Play
Windows 8+ Win8
Windows98 Win98

If you like it the full version is only 1.99!!

Get the full version for windows 98 or windows 8+ on the Downloads page

and Google Play for the full version for android
note: updated all links with the current updated versions 10/25/16
-Removed debug value that was showing on mid bottom left of canvas
-Minor bug fixes
-This is the final update to Mergery, everything is working nicely now.

Last edited by a moderator:
W

Wraithious

Hello everyone! I know I said the last update was final, but today I have updated Mergery to make it even better! previously when loading animated images you couldn't set the number of sub images, this was limiting because any animated images that had non square sub images would not animate properly, But now you can manually enter the number of sub images for any animated image you load so you can have a proper animation, or for example, if you want to see 4 sub images at once and your image has 16 sub images, just type in 4!
-Fixed potential issue with loading transparent images

Enjoy and PLEASE give me some feedback on this fantastic graphics manipulation app!

The Mergery Manual
Lite versions-
Android Google Play
Windows 8+ Win8
Windows98 Win98

Full versions-
windows 8 & 98 on the DOWNLOADS page
Android https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.roadhammergaming.Mergery

note: updated all links with the current updated versions 11/4/16

W

Wraithious

For Android users of the lite version of Mergery:
Today I realized that after the last update you could not load images, I have fixed and updated this issue, as well as a user made mistake such as if you select Set Sub Img. #s and then, incorrectly, press the Non Ani button to try and load a non animated image Mergery will now correctly load the image as a non animated image.
it may take a couple of hours for the update to go live on google play, please update your versions of Mergery Lite so you can use this awesome app!

W

Wraithious

Please check out Mergery, I spent 2 years making it and it's sad to say the least that this thread keeps getting buried with ABSOLUTLY NO feedback from The comunity whatsoever, so some feedback either good bad or Indefferent, as you know it all helps the developer!!!

W

Wraithious

UPDATE!
I have been meaning to update this app for a while now but my GM:S Mergery project got corrupted back in november so I couldn't, but I finally fixed it!
The update pertains to the Android release, nothing is changed in the windows versions.

Mergery Full-
-Added notify system when new images are saved to your Android device, allowing other image apps to find them (after restarting your Android device or the other image apps)
-Fixed get permissions to save your images when using Android 6.0 and up

Mergery Lite-
-Fixed get permissions to display on first time the app is run when using Android 6.0 and up

Please give me some feedback on this amazing graphics app so I can continue to update it in the future with useful content, thanks and happy gaming!