• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Android AmplitudeExt some problems with building in GMS

G

Gamedel

Hello

There was a need to build an extension for Amplitude analytic in our game on android. Ready rewritten version of the extension for the GMS certainly not exist. I had to rewrite this expansion to using my logic and manual from the YOYO. As a result of the extension not want to work, even initialization of function returning errors in debug, they are looks as "nulls" (dont know how to say).

I will be very grateful, and not only me (because final extension will be avaible for free in marketplace for everyone) to people who will help to solve this problem.
Project was attached.

P.S. All java code i took from unity's example of this extension, but i added only one function "AddTwoNumbers" for checking that the functions can be called, and rewrote the cap with includa for the GMS.