• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Question - General Number of Asset downloads is sometimes incorrect

Appsurd

Hello guys,

I noticed the following in the Marketplace. When looking at my Marketplace account at the main page, I see this:

As you see, I got 34 "sales" for the first and 42 for the second.

However, I noticed that these numbers hadn't changed for days. So I decided to look at "Analytics" tab in the left column. At the bottom, you can see your sales for this month. So

But hey, those numbers are higher than my total amount of sales?! How is this possible? Are you guys also experiencing this?

Last edited:
H

Homunculus

Weird, I'd understand if the figures were inverted (since analytics filters the data by date range), but the sales in the homepage should be the grand total.

I can't see this problem in my account though

ZeDuval

I have the same "problem" for several weeks now. Change the start of the range to a date before your first release, the numbers might be even higher then. This is atleast in my case currently the only way to see the total stats.