• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Black screen after splash. DEMO:The Chromatic Supercomputer.

I

izark

I released a demo on another subforum and some people are getting a black screen after the splash screen for no reason. I have uploaded a new version: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fs2i8d8t4nsz0h3/The_Chromatic_Supercomputer_Demo.exe?dl=0

Please, can you download it and tell me if you have this problem?

And you can enjoy the demo by the way :)

- I am not using any views on my game, they are set as default by Gamemaker. No code related to views either.
- Shaders are OFF by default.
- No surfaces (they are used only if the user, manually, activates the shader in graphic options).
- Global game options:
- Start with full screen. -Interpolate colors between pixels. -Vertex buffer method (compatible).

Thank you!

obscene

Works fine for me. Managed to solve the first puzzle but OMG this game is a bit too smart for me.

Last edited:
E

Ethanicus

Well after playing it for FAR TOO LONG (get back to work, me), I can say this is certainly one of the most unique games I've seen around here. Takes a loooong time to figure out, but after that you're left with fiddling blocks around and thinking really hard. All in all very enjoyable. ;)

I

izark

Well after playing it for FAR TOO LONG (get back to work, me), I can say this is certainly one of the most unique games I've seen around here. Takes a loooong time to figure out, but after that you're left with fiddling blocks around and thinking really hard. All in all very enjoyable. ;)
Hey thanks! It seems that some people that were getting a black screen are saying now that they don´t have that problem (https://www.reddit.com/r/ChromaSupercomputer/). I think it was the shader, but I really have no idea.