• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Android Android YYC fails linking libyoyo.so -- No such file or directory (SOLVED!)

D

Drewster

Hi all -- I'm hoping someone can help.

I had to move my development all over to a new computer a few weeks ago. I finally went to do one of my Android builds, but it keeps failing. After a few tries with my real project, I created a blank project with just a single sprite, object, and room, but have the same error.

Here's the build output:
Code:
Create started: 7:32:22 PM

CreateTargetExe Start: 7:32:22 PM

"C:\Users\andrew\AppData\Roaming\GameMaker-Studio\GMAssetCompiler.exe" /llvmSource="C:\Users\andrew\AppData\Roaming\GameMaker-Studio\YYC" /fU="C:\Users\andrew\AppData\Local\gm_ttt_68604\a99430.txt" /c /m=llvm-android  /config="Default" /tgt=8 /obob=True /obpp=False /obru=True /obes=False /i=3 /cvm /tp=1024 /mv=1 /iv=0 /rv=0 /bv=1757 /gn="Project2" /td="C:\Users\andrew\AppData\Local" /cd="c:\users\andrew\\Documents\GameMaker\Cache" /sh=True /dbgp="6502" /hip="10.211.55.3" /hprt="51268" /optionsini="C:\Users\andrew\AppData\Local\gm_ttt_68604\gm_ttt_6697\Project2.ini" /o="C:\Users\andrew\AppData\Local\gm_ttt_68604\gm_ttt_6697" "C:\Users\andrew\Documents\GameMaker\Projects\Project2.gmx\Project2.project.gmx"

Reading project file....finished.

Compile Constants...finished.

Remove DnD...finished.

Compile Scripts...finished.

Compile Objects...finished.

Compile Timelines...finished.

Compile Triggers...finished.

Compile Rooms...finished.

Compile Extensions...finished.

Final Compile...finished.

Writing Chunk... GEN8

Writing Chunk... OPTN

Writing Chunk... EXTN

Writing Chunk... SOND

Writing Chunk... AGRP

Writing Chunk... SPRT

Writing Chunk... BGND

Writing Chunk... PATH

Writing Chunk... SCPT

Writing Chunk... SHDR

Writing Chunk... FONT

Writing Chunk... TMLN

Writing Chunk... OBJT

Writing Chunk... ROOM

Writing Chunk... DAFL

Writing Chunk... TPAGE

Writing Chunk... CODE

Writing Chunk... VARI

Writing Chunk... FUNC

Writing Chunk... STRG

Writing Chunk... TXTR

0 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_0.png... 

Writing Chunk... AUDO

Using NDKDir = C:\android-ndk\android-ndk-r10c

Using PlatformDir = C:\android-ndk\android-ndk-r10c\platforms\android-14

Using ARMToolChain = C:\android-ndk\android-ndk-r10c\toolchains\arm-linux-androideabi-4.9\prebuilt\windows-x86_64

Using X86ToolChain = C:\android-ndk\android-ndk-r10c\toolchains\x86-4.9\prebuilt\windows-x86_64

Using MIPSToolChain = C:\android-ndk\android-ndk-r10c\toolchains\mipsel-linux-android-4.9\prebuilt\windows-x86_64

saving file C:\Users\andrew\AppData\Local\gm_ttt_68604\gm_ttt_6697\Project2.droid

Build for architecture - armv5

linking libyoyo.so

C:\android-ndk\android-ndk-r10c\toolchains\arm-linux-androideabi-4.9\prebuilt\windows-x86_64\arm-linux-androideabi\bin\ar: Project2.vars.o: No such file or directory

-g -target armv5te-none-linux-androideabi -Wl,-soname,"C:\Users\andrew\AppData\Local\gm_ttt_68604\gm_ttt_6697\lib\armeabi\libyoyo.so" -shared --sysroot="C:\android-ndk\android-ndk-r10c\platforms\android-14\arch-arm" -Wl,--whole-archive "C:\Users\andrew\AppData\Local\gm_ttt_68604\gm_ttt_6697\lib\armeabi\libyoyo.a" "C:\Users\andrew\AppData\Roaming\GameMaker-Studio\YYC\Android\armv5\lib\libyoyo.a" -Wl,--no-whole-archive "C:\android-ndk\android-ndk-r10c\sources\cxx-stl\stlport\libs\armeabi\libstlport_static.a" -L"C:\android-ndk\android-ndk-r10c\toolchains\arm-linux-androideabi-4.9\prebuilt\windows-x86_64\lib\gcc\arm-linux-androideabi\4.9" -Wl,--no-undefined -Wl,-z,noexecstack -L"C:\android-ndk\android-ndk-r10c\platforms\android-14\arch-arm\usr/lib" -lGLESv1_CM -ldl -llog -lz -L"C:\Users\andrew\AppData\Roaming\GameMaker-Studio\YYC\Android\armv5\lib" -lc -lm -o "C:\Users\andrew\AppData\Local\scrbqyd5.iod"

Stats : GMA : Elapsed=1278.9953

Stats : GMA : sp=1,au=0,bk=0,pt=0,sc=0,sh=0,fo=0,tl=0,ob=1,ro=1,da=0,ex=0,ma=3,fm=0x0

Create finished: 7:32:25 PM
Obviously what sticks out is this: C:\android-ndk\android-ndk-r10c\toolchains\arm-linux-androideabi-4.9\prebuilt\windows-x86_64\arm-linux-androideabi\bin\ar: Project2.vars.o: No such file or directory. This seems like it must be some kind of installation/setup issue.

I'm running GMS 1.4.1757 under Windows 10, but I get the same error under GMS Early Access v1.99.493 as well.

So clearly it's something in my setup.

For the 1.4.1757 I've got NDK r10c and for the early access I've got r12b. I've attached a screenshots of Global Game Settings and Android Preferences. I've tried changing around build/target numbers in GGS as well.

Oh, I also have 3 screenshots showing SDK manager as I scrolled through it, but they were too tall so it won't let me upload them here. Here's a dropbox link instead:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/23puqjhre21r6w9/AAA_6ASwLOkltNjNlIGR-bI1a?dl=0

Any ideas/help would be greatly appreciated. I'm usually pretty good at working these things out but I don't know why the thing is failing. My thought was maybe it's trying to build in a wrong folder somewhere but that thought process didn't get me anywhere.

I did a tech support case with YYG a little over a week ago but haven't made any progress there so far.

Thanks!

Attachments

Ax209

Same issue here. No idea where to even start :(

I've been trawling the web n stuff too and found that some people had got it to work after rolling back the NDK to r10b from 12 but it hasn't helped me. I've been trying to get this to work all day, tried on various machines and carefully followed the instructions to no avail.

Last edited:
P

PlayLight

@Drewster

hey mate,
If those screenshots of your SDK Manager are recent, then your Manager is messed up and not showing the most recent updates.

So lets first get you cleaned up and up-to-date in your SDK Manager.

In your SDK Manager:
- First un-check 'obsolete', It is very very rare that you will ever need this marked.
- Then click on the 'Tools' dropdown (top left) and select 'Options', then under 'Manifest cache' click on 'clear cache'. Now close the Options window.
- Click on the 'Packages' dropdown and select 'Reload' from the list to load the most recent packages.
This should now collect the most recent package updates (if not, then you may need to delete your SDK Manager and re-download it again from the official site)

Remember you do not need to install every package in the SDK Manager, this will just take up HDD space and unnecessary download/install time. So feel free to remove all unnecessary packages.
Only download/install the required Tools, Extras and current stable API. If you require older API's later on (eg. if you're targeting or compiling for a specific older API only), you can download/install them as they're needed.

These are the most recent stable package revisions to date:
TOOLS:
* Android SDK Tools (25.2.2)
* Android SDK Platform-tools (24.0.3)
* Android SDK Build-tools (24.0.2)

Android 7.0 (API 24):
* SDK Platform (2)
* Google APIs (1)

Extras:
* Android Support Repository (38)
* Google Play Services (32)
* Google Repository (32)
* Google Play APK Expansion Library (3)
* Google Play Billing Library (5)
* Google Play Licensing Library (2)
* Google USB Driver (11)
(you do not require 'Google Support Library'. It is no longer an independent package and is now bundled within the Android Support Repository.
You can keep up-to-date with the most recent Support Library here.)

That's your SDK Manager up-to-date.

To reflect these changes in GM:S:
Build Tools: 24.0.2
Support Lib: 24.2.1
Target SDK: 24
Min SDK: your minimum supported SDK (9+)
Compile SDK: 24

With your NDK, make sure you are using the appropriate version for your Windows environment, i would also recommend updating to r10d as a minimum (for many reasons, which i wont get into here) for GM:S 1.4.1757.
If you are using GM:S EA or Beta then ditch the r10's all together and move to r12b.

R10d
Windows 32-bit
Windows 64-bit

R12b
Windows 32-bit
Windows 64-bit
Make any adjustments in GM:S Preferences >> Android >> SDK if needed.

edit: added Java info.
Same for your Java (JDK). keep to your Windows environment to avoid issues with NDK R12b.

32-bit or 64-bit: Java 1.8.0_101

compile your test project again (clear build cache first) and see how you go.

Last edited by a moderator:

rIKmAN

i would also recommend updating to r10d as a minimum (for many reasons, which i wont get into here) for GM:S 1.4.1757.
Could you elaborate a little (here or via PM if you prefer) on why the upgrade to r10d?
I spent a couple of hours yesterday finding that it was using r12 that was causing compile errors and after checking the YYG SDK Versions page had to hunt around the net to try and find r10c as it isn't on the official site anymore.

I'm on 1757, and everything is working great now so don't want to mess it up if the issues you mention aren't too important.

Thanks.

P

PlayLight

Could you elaborate a little (here or via PM if you prefer) on why the upgrade to r10d?
I spent a couple of hours yesterday finding that it was using r12 that was causing compile errors and after checking the YYG SDK Versions page had to hunt around the net to try and find r10c as it isn't on the official site anymore.

I'm on 1757, and everything is working great now so don't want to mess it up if the issues you mention aren't too important.

Thanks.
mainly bug fixes, but i guess if you're sticking to 1.4.1757, then stick with your current setup for now, as you won't be uploading to the Play Store anyhow.
Compiling with R12b will only work on the current Beta and EA which includes support for it.

rIKmAN

mainly bug fixes, but i guess if you're sticking to 1.4.1757, then stick with your current setup for now, as you won't be uploading to the Play Store anyhow.
Compiling with R12b will only work on the current Beta and EA which includes support for it.
Yeah sticking with 1.4.1757 as I read all the problems with 1760 in the various threads and I only got GM in the Humble deal so will take a while to get used to the software and how everything works.

Once I'm over that hump and hopefully the kinks will have been worked out and the update will be nice and smooth.

P

PlayLight

Yeah sticking with 1.4.1757 as I read all the problems with 1760 in the various threads and I only got GM in the Humble deal so will take a while to get used to the software and how everything works.

Once I'm over that hump and hopefully the kinks will have been worked out and the update will be nice and smooth.
That's absolutely fine bud. While you're not publishing then you're current setup will be ok.
The issues you see around the forums in regards to 1760, can be amended by keeping up to date with the current Android setup.
The only legitimate issues I've seen is related to a GP extension and one performance issue with changes to wait loop, but i haven't come across the effects myself.

Rushad

@PlayLight

On any version after v1.4.1757 I get the following error

Code:
Compile started: 8:30:08 AM
Run started: 8:30:44 AM
CreateTargetExe Start: 8:30:44 AM
"C:\Users\Rushad\AppData\Roaming\GameMaker-Studio\GMAssetCompiler.exe" /llvmSource="C:\Users\Rushad\AppData\Roaming\GameMaker-Studio\YYC" /fU="C:\Users\Rushad\AppData\Local\Temp\gm_ttt_10078\a15594.txt" /c /m=llvm-android  /config="Default" /tgt=8 /obob=True /obpp=False /obru=True /obes=False /i=3 /j=8 /cvm /tp=1024 /mv=1 /iv=0 /rv=0 /bv=1760 /gn="GameFile" /td="C:\Users\Rushad\AppData\Local\Temp" /cd="C:\Users\Rushad\Documents\GameMaker\Cache" /sh=True /dbgp="6502" /hip="127.0.0.1" /hprt="51268" /optionsini="C:\Users\Rushad\AppData\Local\Temp\gm_ttt_10078\gm_ttt_38427\GameFile.ini" /o="C:\Users\Rushad\AppData\Local\Temp\gm_ttt_10078\gm_ttt_38427" "C:\Users\Rushad\Documents\fishgame\GameFile.gmx\GameFile.project.gmx"

Remove DnD...finished.
Global scripts...finished.
Writing Chunk... GEN8
Writing Chunk... OPTN
Writing Chunk... LANG
Writing Chunk... EXTN
Writing Chunk... SOND
Converting sound_background_ocean to Ogg with quality 3, stereo @ 44100Hz
Converting sound_theme_3 to Ogg with quality 3, stereo @ 44100Hz
Converting sound_theme_1 to Ogg with quality 3, stereo @ 44100Hz
Converting sound_theme_2 to Ogg with quality 3, stereo @ 44100Hz
Converting sound_intro to Wav 16bit stereo @ 44100Hz
Converting sound_bubble_swipe1 to Wav 16bit stereo @ 44100Hz
Converting sound_bubble_tap to Wav 16bit stereo @ 44100Hz
Converting sound_level_up to Wav 16bit stereo @ 44100Hz
Converting sound_bubble_hold to Wav 16bit stereo @ 44100Hz
Converting sound_bubble_pop to Wav 16bit stereo @ 44100Hz
Converting sound_menu_button to Wav 16bit stereo @ 44100Hz
Converting sound_bubble_button to Wav 16bit stereo @ 44100Hz
Converting sound_slide_button to Wav 16bit stereo @ 44100Hz
Converting sound_clean_algae to Wav 16bit stereo @ 44100Hz
Converting sound_bubble_swipe2 to Wav 16bit stereo @ 44100Hz
Converting sound_feed_fish to Wav 16bit stereo @ 44100Hz
Converting sound_tick to Wav 16bit stereo @ 44100Hz
Converting sound_error to Wav 16bit stereo @ 44100Hz
Converting sound_sell to Wav 16bit stereo @ 44100Hz
Converting sound_egg_fish to Wav 16bit stereo @ 44100Hz
Converting sound_reward to Wav 16bit stereo @ 44100Hz
Converting sound_fish_sneeze to Wav 16bit stereo @ 44100Hz
Converting sound_action_message to Wav 16bit stereo @ 44100Hz
Converting sound_snapshot to Wav 16bit stereo @ 44100Hz
Converting sound_star5 to Wav 16bit stereo @ 44100Hz
Converting sound_star2 to Wav 16bit stereo @ 44100Hz
Converting sound_star4 to Wav 16bit stereo @ 44100Hz
Converting sound_star3 to Wav 16bit stereo @ 44100Hz
Converting sound_star1 to Wav 16bit stereo @ 44100Hz
Converting sound_star6 to Wav 16bit stereo @ 44100Hz
Converting sound_star7 to Wav 16bit stereo @ 44100Hz
Converting sound_upgrade to Wav 16bit stereo @ 44100Hz
Converting sound_star8 to Wav 16bit stereo @ 44100Hz
*writing audio file c:\users\rushad\appdata\local\temp\gm_ttt_10078\gm_ttt_38427\sound_theme_1.ogg...
*writing audio file c:\users\rushad\appdata\local\temp\gm_ttt_10078\gm_ttt_38427\sound_theme_2.ogg...
*writing audio file c:\users\rushad\appdata\local\temp\gm_ttt_10078\gm_ttt_38427\sound_theme_3.ogg...
*writing audio file c:\users\rushad\appdata\local\temp\gm_ttt_10078\gm_ttt_38427\sound_background_ocean.ogg...
Writing Chunk... AGRP
Writing Chunk... SPRT
Warning : resource sprite_store_frame_top_sprite_store_frame_top_0 rescaled from 1280,90 to 640,45
Warning : resource sprite_challenges_stars_sprite_challenges_stars_0 rescaled from 1128,553 to 564,276
Warning : resource sprite_social_friend_item_sprite_social_friend_item_0 rescaled from 1215,146 to 607,73
Warning : resource sprite_menu_slide_out_sprite_menu_slide_out_0 rescaled from 1280,210 to 640,105
Warning : resource sprite_infobox_sprite_infobox_0 rescaled from 1280,720 to 640,360
Warning : resource sprite_loading_sprite_loading_0 rescaled from 1280,960 to 640,480
Warning : resource sprite_background_cover_sprite_background_cover_0 rescaled from 1280,720 to 640,360
Writing Chunk... BGND
Writing Chunk... PATH
Writing Chunk... SCPT
Writing Chunk... GLOB
Writing Chunk... SHDR
Writing Chunk... FONT
Writing Chunk... TMLN
Writing Chunk... OBJT
Writing Chunk... ROOM
Writing Chunk... DAFL
Writing Chunk... TPAGE
Writing Chunk... CODE
Writing Chunk... VARI
Writing Chunk... FUNC
Writing Chunk... STRG
Writing Chunk... TXTR
1 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_1.png...
2 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_2.png...
3 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_3.png...
4 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_4.png...
5 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_5.png...
6 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_6.png...
7 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_7.png...
8 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_8.png...
9 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_9.png...
10 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_10.png...
11 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_11.png...
12 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_12.png...
13 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_13.png...
14 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_14.png...
15 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_15.png...
16 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_16.png...
17 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_17.png...
18 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_18.png...
19 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_19.png...
20 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_20.png...
21 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_21.png...
22 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_22.png...
23 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_23.png...
24 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_24.png...
25 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_25.png...
26 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_26.png...
27 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_27.png...
28 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_28.png...
29 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_29.png...
30 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_30.png...
31 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_31.png...
32 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_32.png...
33 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_33.png...
34 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_34.png...
35 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_35.png...
36 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_36.png...
37 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_37.png...
38 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_38.png...
39 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_39.png...
40 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_40.png...
41 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_41.png...
42 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_42.png...
43 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_43.png...
44 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_44.png...
45 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_45.png...
46 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_46.png...
47 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_47.png...
48 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_48.png...
49 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_49.png...
50 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_50.png...
51 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_51.png...
52 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_52.png...
53 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_53.png...
54 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_54.png...
55 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_55.png...
56 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_56.png...
57 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_57.png...
58 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_58.png...
59 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_59.png...
60 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_60.png...
61 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_61.png...
62 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_62.png...
63 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_63.png...
64 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_64.png...
65 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_65.png...
66 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_66.png...
67 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_67.png...
68 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_68.png...
69 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_69.png...
70 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_70.png...
71 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_71.png...
72 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_72.png...
73 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_73.png...
74 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_74.png...
75 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_75.png...
76 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_76.png...
77 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_77.png...
78 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_78.png...
79 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_79.png...
80 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_80.png...
81 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_81.png...
82 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_82.png...
83 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_83.png...
84 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_84.png...
85 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_85.png...
86 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_86.png...
87 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_87.png...
88 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_88.png...
89 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_89.png...
90 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_90.png...
91 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_91.png...
92 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_92.png...
93 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_93.png...
94 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_94.png...
95 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_95.png...
96 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_96.png...
97 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_97.png...
98 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_98.png...
99 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_99.png...
100 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_100.png...
101 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_101.png...
102 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_102.png...
103 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_103.png...
104 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_104.png...
105 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_105.png...
106 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_106.png...
107 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_107.png...
108 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_108.png...
109 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_109.png...
110 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_110.png...
111 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_111.png...
112 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_112.png...
113 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_113.png...
114 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_114.png...
115 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_115.png...
116 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_116.png...
117 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_117.png...
118 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_118.png...
119 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_119.png...
120 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_120.png...
121 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_121.png...
122 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_122.png...
123 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_123.png...
124 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_124.png...
125 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_125.png...
126 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_126.png...
127 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_127.png...
128 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_128.png...
129 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_129.png...
130 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_130.png...
131 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_131.png...
132 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_132.png...
133 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_133.png...
134 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_134.png...
135 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_135.png...
136 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_136.png...
137 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_137.png...
138 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_138.png...
139 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_139.png...
140 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_140.png...
141 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_141.png...
142 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_142.png...
143 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_143.png...
144 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_144.png...
145 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_145.png...
146 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_146.png...
147 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_147.png...
148 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_148.png...
149 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_149.png...
150 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_150.png...
151 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_151.png...
152 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_152.png...
153 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_153.png...
154 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_154.png...
155 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_155.png...
156 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_156.png...
157 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_157.png...
158 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_158.png...
159 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_159.png...
160 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_160.png...
161 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_161.png...
162 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_162.png...
163 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_163.png...
164 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_164.png...
165 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_165.png...
166 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_166.png...
167 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_167.png...
168 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_168.png...
169 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_169.png...
170 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_170.png...
171 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_171.png...
172 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_172.png...
173 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_173.png...
Writing Chunk... AUDO
Using NDKDir = C:\Android\android-ndk-r10c
Using PlatformDir = C:\Android\android-ndk-r10c\platforms\android-14
Using ARMToolChain = C:\Android\android-ndk-r10c\toolchains\arm-linux-androideabi-4.9\prebuilt\windows
saving file C:\Users\Rushad\AppData\Local\Temp\gm_ttt_10078\gm_ttt_38427\GameFile.droid

C:/Users/Rushad/Documents/GameMaker/Cache/GameFile/Default/Scripts/gml_Object_object_load_assets_Draw_0.gml.cpp:92:1: error: no matching function for call to 'YYGML_draw_sprite'
YYGML_draw_sprite(pSelf,g_pString4513_141,0,(float)(/* volatile */sbuiltin_x.asReal()),(float)(/* volatile */sbuiltin_y.asReal()));
^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
C:\Users\Rushad\AppData\Roaming\GameMaker-Studio\YYC\include\YYGML.h:187:16: note: candidate function not viable: no known conversion from 'char [5]' to 'int' for 2nd argument
YYCEXTERN void YYGML_draw_sprite( CInstance* _pSelf, int _sprite_index, int _image_index, float _x, float _y );
               ^
1 error generated.
C:/Users/Rushad/Documents/GameMaker/Cache/GameFile/Default/Scripts/gml_Object_object_tutorial_load_assets_Draw_0.gml.cpp:92:1: error: no matching function for call to 'YYGML_draw_sprite'
YYGML_draw_sprite(pSelf,g_pString4538_147,0,(float)(/* volatile */sbuiltin_x.asReal()),(float)(/* volatile */sbuiltin_y.asReal()));
^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
C:\Users\Rushad\AppData\Roaming\GameMaker-Studio\YYC\include\YYGML.h:187:16: note: candidate function not viable: no known conversion from 'char [5]' to 'int' for 2nd argument
YYCEXTERN void YYGML_draw_sprite( CInstance* _pSelf, int _sprite_index, int _image_index, float _x, float _y );
               ^
1 error generated.
linking libyoyo.so
C:\Android\android-ndk-r10c\toolchains\arm-linux-androideabi-4.9\prebuilt\windows\arm-linux-androideabi\bin\ar: gml_Object_object_load_assets_Draw_0.gml.o: No such file or directory
-g -target armv5te-none-linux-androideabi -Wl,-soname,"C:\Users\Rushad\AppData\Local\Temp\gm_ttt_10078\gm_ttt_38427\lib\armeabi\libyoyo.so" -shared --sysroot="C:\Android\android-ndk-r10c\platforms\android-14\arch-arm" -Wl,--whole-archive "C:\Users\Rushad\AppData\Local\Temp\gm_ttt_10078\gm_ttt_38427\lib\armeabi\libyoyo.a" "C:\Users\Rushad\AppData\Roaming\GameMaker-Studio\YYC\Android\armv5\lib\libyoyo.a" -Wl,--no-whole-archive "C:\Android\android-ndk-r10c\sources\cxx-stl\stlport\libs\armeabi\libstlport_static.a" -L"C:\Android\android-ndk-r10c\toolchains\arm-linux-androideabi-4.9\prebuilt\windows\lib\gcc\arm-linux-androideabi\4.9" -Wl,--no-undefined -Wl,-z,noexecstack -L"C:\Android\android-ndk-r10c\platforms\android-14\arch-arm\usr/lib" -lGLESv1_CM -ldl -llog -lz -L"C:\Users\Rushad\AppData\Roaming\GameMaker-Studio\YYC\Android\armv5\lib" -lc -lm -o "C:\Users\Rushad\AppData\Local\Temp\pvnubz3h.2ft"
clang++.exe: error: no such file or directory: 'C:\Users\Rushad\AppData\Local\Temp\gm_ttt_10078\gm_ttt_38427\lib\armeabi\libyoyo.a'
Stats : GMA : Elapsed=367027.297
Stats : GMA : sp=575,au=33,bk=0,pt=0,sc=114,sh=0,fo=2,tl=0,ob=425,ro=15,da=0,ex=6,ma=7,fm=0x4BEF0AF1
Compile finished: 8:36:55 AM
Can you please help, I have tried every single combination of sdk,ndk and jdk settings metioned here and in your previous posts. I need to compile for Android YYC.

An empty project with one room compiles, but my larger project always shows these errors, which were fine in v.1.4.1757.

I DESPERATELY need to upgrade to get the libpng fix

P

PlayLight

@PlayLight

On any version after v1.4.1757 I get the following error

Code:
Compile started: 8:30:08 AM
Run started: 8:30:44 AM
CreateTargetExe Start: 8:30:44 AM
"C:\Users\Rushad\AppData\Roaming\GameMaker-Studio\GMAssetCompiler.exe" /llvmSource="C:\Users\Rushad\AppData\Roaming\GameMaker-Studio\YYC" /fU="C:\Users\Rushad\AppData\Local\Temp\gm_ttt_10078\a15594.txt" /c /m=llvm-android  /config="Default" /tgt=8 /obob=True /obpp=False /obru=True /obes=False /i=3 /j=8 /cvm /tp=1024 /mv=1 /iv=0 /rv=0 /bv=1760 /gn="GameFile" /td="C:\Users\Rushad\AppData\Local\Temp" /cd="C:\Users\Rushad\Documents\GameMaker\Cache" /sh=True /dbgp="6502" /hip="127.0.0.1" /hprt="51268" /optionsini="C:\Users\Rushad\AppData\Local\Temp\gm_ttt_10078\gm_ttt_38427\GameFile.ini" /o="C:\Users\Rushad\AppData\Local\Temp\gm_ttt_10078\gm_ttt_38427" "C:\Users\Rushad\Documents\fishgame\GameFile.gmx\GameFile.project.gmx"

Remove DnD...finished.
Writing Chunk... GEN8
Writing Chunk... OPTN
Writing Chunk... LANG
Writing Chunk... EXTN
Writing Chunk... SOND
*writing audio file c:\users\rushad\appdata\local\temp\gm_ttt_10078\gm_ttt_38427\sound_theme_1.ogg...
*writing audio file c:\users\rushad\appdata\local\temp\gm_ttt_10078\gm_ttt_38427\sound_theme_2.ogg...
*writing audio file c:\users\rushad\appdata\local\temp\gm_ttt_10078\gm_ttt_38427\sound_theme_3.ogg...
*writing audio file c:\users\rushad\appdata\local\temp\gm_ttt_10078\gm_ttt_38427\sound_background_ocean.ogg...
Writing Chunk... AGRP
Writing Chunk... SPRT
Warning : resource sprite_store_frame_top_sprite_store_frame_top_0 rescaled from 1280,90 to 640,45
Warning : resource sprite_challenges_stars_sprite_challenges_stars_0 rescaled from 1128,553 to 564,276
Warning : resource sprite_social_friend_item_sprite_social_friend_item_0 rescaled from 1215,146 to 607,73
Warning : resource sprite_menu_slide_out_sprite_menu_slide_out_0 rescaled from 1280,210 to 640,105
Warning : resource sprite_infobox_sprite_infobox_0 rescaled from 1280,720 to 640,360
Warning : resource sprite_loading_sprite_loading_0 rescaled from 1280,960 to 640,480
Warning : resource sprite_background_cover_sprite_background_cover_0 rescaled from 1280,720 to 640,360
Writing Chunk... BGND
Writing Chunk... PATH
Writing Chunk... SCPT
Writing Chunk... GLOB
Writing Chunk... SHDR
Writing Chunk... FONT
Writing Chunk... TMLN
Writing Chunk... OBJT
Writing Chunk... ROOM
Writing Chunk... DAFL
Writing Chunk... TPAGE
Writing Chunk... CODE
Writing Chunk... VARI
Writing Chunk... FUNC
Writing Chunk... STRG
Writing Chunk... TXTR
Writing Chunk... AUDO
Using NDKDir = C:\Android\android-ndk-r10c
Using PlatformDir = C:\Android\android-ndk-r10c\platforms\android-14
Using ARMToolChain = C:\Android\android-ndk-r10c\toolchains\arm-linux-androideabi-4.9\prebuilt\windows
saving file C:\Users\Rushad\AppData\Local\Temp\gm_ttt_10078\gm_ttt_38427\GameFile.droid

C:/Users/Rushad/Documents/GameMaker/Cache/GameFile/Default/Scripts/gml_Object_object_load_assets_Draw_0.gml.cpp:92:1: error: no matching function for call to 'YYGML_draw_sprite'
YYGML_draw_sprite(pSelf,g_pString4513_141,0,(float)(/* volatile */sbuiltin_x.asReal()),(float)(/* volatile */sbuiltin_y.asReal()));
^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
               ^
1 error generated.
C:/Users/Rushad/Documents/GameMaker/Cache/GameFile/Default/Scripts/gml_Object_object_tutorial_load_assets_Draw_0.gml.cpp:92:1: error: no matching function for call to 'YYGML_draw_sprite'
YYGML_draw_sprite(pSelf,g_pString4538_147,0,(float)(/* volatile */sbuiltin_x.asReal()),(float)(/* volatile */sbuiltin_y.asReal()));
^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
               ^
1 error generated.
linking libyoyo.so
C:\Android\android-ndk-r10c\toolchains\arm-linux-androideabi-4.9\prebuilt\windows\arm-linux-androideabi\bin\ar: gml_Object_object_load_assets_Draw_0.gml.o: No such file or directory
-g -target armv5te-none-linux-androideabi -Wl,-soname,"C:\Users\Rushad\AppData\Local\Temp\gm_ttt_10078\gm_ttt_38427\lib\armeabi\libyoyo.so" -shared --sysroot="C:\Android\android-ndk-r10c\platforms\android-14\arch-arm" -Wl,--whole-archive "C:\Users\Rushad\AppData\Local\Temp\gm_ttt_10078\gm_ttt_38427\lib\armeabi\libyoyo.a" "C:\Users\Rushad\AppData\Roaming\GameMaker-Studio\YYC\Android\armv5\lib\libyoyo.a" -Wl,--no-whole-archive "C:\Android\android-ndk-r10c\sources\cxx-stl\stlport\libs\armeabi\libstlport_static.a" -L"C:\Android\android-ndk-r10c\toolchains\arm-linux-androideabi-4.9\prebuilt\windows\lib\gcc\arm-linux-androideabi\4.9" -Wl,--no-undefined -Wl,-z,noexecstack -L"C:\Android\android-ndk-r10c\platforms\android-14\arch-arm\usr/lib" -lGLESv1_CM -ldl -llog -lz -L"C:\Users\Rushad\AppData\Roaming\GameMaker-Studio\YYC\Android\armv5\lib" -lc -lm -o "C:\Users\Rushad\AppData\Local\Temp\pvnubz3h.2ft"
clang++.exe: error: no such file or directory: 'C:\Users\Rushad\AppData\Local\Temp\gm_ttt_10078\gm_ttt_38427\lib\armeabi\libyoyo.a'
Stats : GMA : Elapsed=367027.297
Stats : GMA : sp=575,au=33,bk=0,pt=0,sc=114,sh=0,fo=2,tl=0,ob=425,ro=15,da=0,ex=6,ma=7,fm=0x4BEF0AF1
Compile finished: 8:36:55 AM
Can you please help, I have tried every single combination of sdk,ndk and jdk settings metioned here and in your previous posts. I need to compile for Android YYC.

An empty project with one room compiles, but my larger project always shows these errors, which were fine in v.1.4.1757.

I DESPERATELY need to upgrade to get the libpng fix

hey mate,
there's code in your project which isn't yyc friendly.
The log is showing you where to look.

gml_Object_object_load_assets_Draw_0.gml.cpp:92:1: error: ....... > YYGML_draw_sprite

object: object_load_assets
event: draw
action: 0
error in: draw_sprite (2nd argument)

gml_Object_object_tutorial_load_assets_Draw_0.gml.cpp:92:1: error: .......... > YYGML_draw_sprite

object: object_tutorial_load_assets
event: draw
action: 0
error in: draw_sprite (2nd argument)

The yyc is a little more picky with code and in some cases code syntax.

edit:
on closer inspection it actually says that you're using a string for the sprite index argument in draw_sprite..... o_O now that can't be right.
That wouldn't even compile under the standard compiler i would think.
Let me know what you have in that function, i'm intrigued now. :)

edit (tested):
huh! well there ya go, it does compile under the standard compiler. What a crazy world we live in. ;)

Rushad

Why would my code not be YYC friendly ?

It has been working for ages using YYC I only get these errors after v1.4.1757 which is really annoying as I need the libpng fix.

Last edited:
P

PlayLight

Why would my code not be YYC friendly ?

It has been working for ages using YYC I only get these errors after v1.4.1757 which is really annoying as I need the libpng fix.
Could be many reasons compiler related, that's what we're looking to find out aren't we???
Did you check the code the compiler was complaining about?

I would expect that all yyc's will slowly become more and more strict as they progress.

Rushad

@PlayLight

I took out those 2 objects from my game for the time being. Now armv5 compiles but I get another error at armv7

Code:
Compile started: 4:57:53 PM
Run started: 4:58:46 PM
CreateTargetExe Start: 4:58:46 PM
"C:\Users\Rushad\AppData\Roaming\GameMaker-Studio\GMAssetCompiler.exe" /llvmSource="C:\Users\Rushad\AppData\Roaming\GameMaker-Studio\YYC" /fU="C:\Users\Rushad\AppData\Local\Temp\gm_ttt_28118\a55113.txt" /c /m=llvm-android  /config="Default" /tgt=8 /obob=True /obpp=False /obru=True /obes=False /i=3 /j=8 /cvm /tp=1024 /mv=1 /iv=0 /rv=0 /bv=1760 /gn="GameFile" /td="C:\Users\Rushad\AppData\Local\Temp" /cd="C:\Users\Rushad\Documents\GameMaker\Cache" /sh=True /dbgp="6502" /hip="127.0.0.1" /hprt="51268" /optionsini="C:\Users\Rushad\AppData\Local\Temp\gm_ttt_28118\gm_ttt_25772\GameFile.ini" /o="C:\Users\Rushad\AppData\Local\Temp\gm_ttt_28118\gm_ttt_25772" "C:\Users\Rushad\Documents\fishgame\GameFile.gmx\GameFile.project.gmx"

Remove DnD...finished.
Writing Chunk... GEN8
Writing Chunk... OPTN
Writing Chunk... LANG
Writing Chunk... EXTN
Writing Chunk... SOND
*writing audio file c:\users\rushad\appdata\local\temp\gm_ttt_28118\gm_ttt_25772\sound_theme_1.ogg...
*writing audio file c:\users\rushad\appdata\local\temp\gm_ttt_28118\gm_ttt_25772\sound_theme_2.ogg...
*writing audio file c:\users\rushad\appdata\local\temp\gm_ttt_28118\gm_ttt_25772\sound_theme_3.ogg...
*writing audio file c:\users\rushad\appdata\local\temp\gm_ttt_28118\gm_ttt_25772\sound_background_ocean.ogg...
Writing Chunk... AGRP
Writing Chunk... SPRT
Writing Chunk... BGND
Writing Chunk... PATH
Writing Chunk... SCPT
Writing Chunk... GLOB
Writing Chunk... SHDR
Writing Chunk... FONT
Writing Chunk... TMLN
Writing Chunk... OBJT
Writing Chunk... ROOM
Writing Chunk... DAFL
Writing Chunk... TPAGE
Writing Chunk... CODE
Writing Chunk... VARI
Writing Chunk... FUNC
Writing Chunk... STRG
Writing Chunk... TXTR
Writing Chunk... AUDO
Using NDKDir = D:\android-ndk-r10d
Using PlatformDir = D:\android-ndk-r10d\platforms\android-14
Using ARMToolChain = D:\android-ndk-r10d\toolchains\arm-linux-androideabi-4.9\prebuilt\windows-x86_64
saving file C:\Users\Rushad\AppData\Local\Temp\gm_ttt_28118\gm_ttt_25772\GameFile.droid

linking libyoyo.so
-g -target armv5te-none-linux-androideabi -Wl,-soname,"C:\Users\Rushad\AppData\Local\Temp\gm_ttt_28118\gm_ttt_25772\lib\armeabi\libyoyo.so" -shared --sysroot="D:\android-ndk-r10d\platforms\android-14\arch-arm" -Wl,--whole-archive "C:\Users\Rushad\AppData\Local\Temp\gm_ttt_28118\gm_ttt_25772\lib\armeabi\libyoyo.a" "C:\Users\Rushad\AppData\Roaming\GameMaker-Studio\YYC\Android\armv5\lib\libyoyo.a" -Wl,--no-whole-archive "D:\android-ndk-r10d\sources\cxx-stl\stlport\libs\armeabi\libstlport_static.a" -L"D:\android-ndk-r10d\toolchains\arm-linux-androideabi-4.9\prebuilt\windows-x86_64\lib\gcc\arm-linux-androideabi\4.9" -Wl,--no-undefined -Wl,-z,noexecstack -L"D:\android-ndk-r10d\platforms\android-14\arch-arm\usr/lib" -lGLESv1_CM -ldl -llog -lz -L"C:\Users\Rushad\AppData\Roaming\GameMaker-Studio\YYC\Android\armv5\lib" -lc -lm -o "C:\Users\Rushad\AppData\Local\Temp\nvxsgott.yoj"
Build for architecture - armv7

linking libyoyo.so
-g -target armv7-none-linux-androideabi -Wl,-soname,"C:\Users\Rushad\AppData\Local\Temp\gm_ttt_28118\gm_ttt_25772\lib\armeabi-v7a\libyoyo.so" -shared --sysroot="D:\android-ndk-r10d\platforms\android-14\arch-arm" -Wl,--whole-archive "C:\Users\Rushad\AppData\Local\Temp\gm_ttt_28118\gm_ttt_25772\lib\armeabi-v7a\libyoyo.a" "C:\Users\Rushad\AppData\Roaming\GameMaker-Studio\YYC\Android\armv7\lib\libyoyo.a" -Wl,--no-whole-archive "D:\android-ndk-r10d\sources\cxx-stl\stlport\libs\armeabi-v7a\libstlport_static.a" -L"D:\android-ndk-r10d\toolchains\arm-linux-androideabi-4.9\prebuilt\windows-x86_64\lib\gcc\arm-linux-androideabi\4.9" -Wl,--no-undefined -Wl,-z,noexecstack -L"D:\android-ndk-r10d\platforms\android-14\arch-arm\usr/lib" -lGLESv1_CM -ldl -llog -lz -L"C:\Users\Rushad\AppData\Roaming\GameMaker-Studio\YYC\Android\armv7\lib" -lc -lm -o "C:\Users\Rushad\AppData\Local\Temp\tjqxtcpu.m0u"
Stats : GMA : Elapsed=675002.7807
cmd /c "subst Z: "C:\Users\Rushad\Documents\GameMaker\Cache\GameFile\Android_YYC\Default" && Z: && cd \com.companyname.game && "C:\Users\Rushad\AppData\Roaming\GameMaker-Studio\Android\runner\gradle\gradlew"  assembleRelease lint "

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:
A problem occurred configuring project ':com.companyname.game'.
> failed to find target with hash string 'android-24' in: C:\Android

* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.

BUILD FAILED

Total time: 19.223 secs
cmd /c "subst /d Z:"

Lint Build report available at C:\Users\Rushad\Documents\GameMaker\Cache\GameFile\Android_YYC\Default/com.companyname.game\build\outputs\lint-results.html
Compile finished: 5:10:26 PM
I am using the sdk versions you mentioned earlier in the post. Also I am running the game maker Beta not EA

P

PlayLight

@PlayLight

I took out those 2 objects from my game for the time being. Now armv5 compiles but I get another error at armv7

Code:
Compile started: 4:57:53 PM
Run started: 4:58:46 PM
CreateTargetExe Start: 4:58:46 PM
"C:\Users\Rushad\AppData\Roaming\GameMaker-Studio\GMAssetCompiler.exe" /llvmSource="C:\Users\Rushad\AppData\Roaming\GameMaker-Studio\YYC" /fU="C:\Users\Rushad\AppData\Local\Temp\gm_ttt_28118\a55113.txt" /c /m=llvm-android  /config="Default" /tgt=8 /obob=True /obpp=False /obru=True /obes=False /i=3 /j=8 /cvm /tp=1024 /mv=1 /iv=0 /rv=0 /bv=1760 /gn="GameFile" /td="C:\Users\Rushad\AppData\Local\Temp" /cd="C:\Users\Rushad\Documents\GameMaker\Cache" /sh=True /dbgp="6502" /hip="127.0.0.1" /hprt="51268" /optionsini="C:\Users\Rushad\AppData\Local\Temp\gm_ttt_28118\gm_ttt_25772\GameFile.ini" /o="C:\Users\Rushad\AppData\Local\Temp\gm_ttt_28118\gm_ttt_25772" "C:\Users\Rushad\Documents\fishgame\GameFile.gmx\GameFile.project.gmx"

Remove DnD...finished.
Writing Chunk... GEN8
Writing Chunk... OPTN
Writing Chunk... LANG
Writing Chunk... EXTN
Writing Chunk... SOND
*writing audio file c:\users\rushad\appdata\local\temp\gm_ttt_28118\gm_ttt_25772\sound_theme_1.ogg...
*writing audio file c:\users\rushad\appdata\local\temp\gm_ttt_28118\gm_ttt_25772\sound_theme_2.ogg...
*writing audio file c:\users\rushad\appdata\local\temp\gm_ttt_28118\gm_ttt_25772\sound_theme_3.ogg...
*writing audio file c:\users\rushad\appdata\local\temp\gm_ttt_28118\gm_ttt_25772\sound_background_ocean.ogg...
Writing Chunk... AGRP
Writing Chunk... SPRT
Writing Chunk... BGND
Writing Chunk... PATH
Writing Chunk... SCPT
Writing Chunk... GLOB
Writing Chunk... SHDR
Writing Chunk... FONT
Writing Chunk... TMLN
Writing Chunk... OBJT
Writing Chunk... ROOM
Writing Chunk... DAFL
Writing Chunk... TPAGE
Writing Chunk... CODE
Writing Chunk... VARI
Writing Chunk... FUNC
Writing Chunk... STRG
Writing Chunk... TXTR
Writing Chunk... AUDO
Using NDKDir = D:\android-ndk-r10d
Using PlatformDir = D:\android-ndk-r10d\platforms\android-14
Using ARMToolChain = D:\android-ndk-r10d\toolchains\arm-linux-androideabi-4.9\prebuilt\windows-x86_64
saving file C:\Users\Rushad\AppData\Local\Temp\gm_ttt_28118\gm_ttt_25772\GameFile.droid

linking libyoyo.so
-g -target armv5te-none-linux-androideabi -Wl,-soname,"C:\Users\Rushad\AppData\Local\Temp\gm_ttt_28118\gm_ttt_25772\lib\armeabi\libyoyo.so" -shared --sysroot="D:\android-ndk-r10d\platforms\android-14\arch-arm" -Wl,--whole-archive "C:\Users\Rushad\AppData\Local\Temp\gm_ttt_28118\gm_ttt_25772\lib\armeabi\libyoyo.a" "C:\Users\Rushad\AppData\Roaming\GameMaker-Studio\YYC\Android\armv5\lib\libyoyo.a" -Wl,--no-whole-archive "D:\android-ndk-r10d\sources\cxx-stl\stlport\libs\armeabi\libstlport_static.a" -L"D:\android-ndk-r10d\toolchains\arm-linux-androideabi-4.9\prebuilt\windows-x86_64\lib\gcc\arm-linux-androideabi\4.9" -Wl,--no-undefined -Wl,-z,noexecstack -L"D:\android-ndk-r10d\platforms\android-14\arch-arm\usr/lib" -lGLESv1_CM -ldl -llog -lz -L"C:\Users\Rushad\AppData\Roaming\GameMaker-Studio\YYC\Android\armv5\lib" -lc -lm -o "C:\Users\Rushad\AppData\Local\Temp\nvxsgott.yoj"

linking libyoyo.so
-g -target armv7-none-linux-androideabi -Wl,-soname,"C:\Users\Rushad\AppData\Local\Temp\gm_ttt_28118\gm_ttt_25772\lib\armeabi-v7a\libyoyo.so" -shared --sysroot="D:\android-ndk-r10d\platforms\android-14\arch-arm" -Wl,--whole-archive "C:\Users\Rushad\AppData\Local\Temp\gm_ttt_28118\gm_ttt_25772\lib\armeabi-v7a\libyoyo.a" "C:\Users\Rushad\AppData\Roaming\GameMaker-Studio\YYC\Android\armv7\lib\libyoyo.a" -Wl,--no-whole-archive "D:\android-ndk-r10d\sources\cxx-stl\stlport\libs\armeabi-v7a\libstlport_static.a" -L"D:\android-ndk-r10d\toolchains\arm-linux-androideabi-4.9\prebuilt\windows-x86_64\lib\gcc\arm-linux-androideabi\4.9" -Wl,--no-undefined -Wl,-z,noexecstack -L"D:\android-ndk-r10d\platforms\android-14\arch-arm\usr/lib" -lGLESv1_CM -ldl -llog -lz -L"C:\Users\Rushad\AppData\Roaming\GameMaker-Studio\YYC\Android\armv7\lib" -lc -lm -o "C:\Users\Rushad\AppData\Local\Temp\tjqxtcpu.m0u"
Stats : GMA : Elapsed=675002.7807
cmd /c "subst Z: "C:\Users\Rushad\Documents\GameMaker\Cache\GameFile\Android_YYC\Default" && Z: && cd \com.companyname.game && "C:\Users\Rushad\AppData\Roaming\GameMaker-Studio\Android\runner\gradle\gradlew"  assembleRelease lint "

* What went wrong:
A problem occurred configuring project ':com.companyname.game'.

* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.

BUILD FAILED

Total time: 19.223 secs

Lint Build report available at C:\Users\Rushad\Documents\GameMaker\Cache\GameFile\Android_YYC\Default/com.companyname.game\build\outputs\lint-results.html
Compile finished: 5:10:26 PM
You don't have to remove them. We can find the issue and apply a solution if you'd like.

The new error is stating that you are compiling using API24 but it is not available in your SDK.
Install API24 (Android 7 - Nougat) in your SDK Manager.
Triple check post 6 of this thread and make sure you're SDK Manager matches those packages.

SnoutUp

But it says everything right here for you... Looks like it's missing the latest Android SDK, so check what's your targetSdk in project Android properties and maybe lowering it would help or if not, use Android SDK manager to download 24 API (Android 7.0).
Code:
* What went wrong:
A problem occurred configuring project ':com.orcastudios.fishparadise'.

Rushad

@PlayLight

I have just removed the objects for now , I will find the fix soon.

I updated my sdk and now I get another error.

Code:

* What went wrong:
> A problem occurred configuring project ':library'.
   > Could not resolve all dependencies for configuration ':library:_debugCompile'.
      > Could not find org.jbundle.util.osgi.wrapped:eek:rg.jbundle.util.osgi.wrapped.org.apache.http.client.
        Searched in the following locations:
            https://jcenter.bintray.com/org/jbundle/util/osgi/wrapped/eek/rg.jbundle.util.osgi.wrapped.org.apache.http.client/eek-rg.jbundle.util.osgi.wrapped.org.apache.http.client.pom
            https://jcenter.bintray.com/org/jbundle/util/osgi/wrapped/eek/rg.jbundle.util.osgi.wrapped.org.apache.http.client/eek-rg.jbundle.util.osgi.wrapped.org.apache.http.client-4.1.2.jar
            file:/C:/Android/extras/android/m2repository/org/jbundle/util/osgi/wrapped/eek/rg.jbundle.util.osgi.wrapped.org.apache.http.client/eek-rg.jbundle.util.osgi.wrapped.org.apache.http.client.pom
            file:/C:/Android/extras/android/m2repository/org/jbundle/util/osgi/wrapped/eek/rg.jbundle.util.osgi.wrapped.org.apache.http.client/eek-rg.jbundle.util.osgi.wrapped.org.apache.http.client-4.1.2.jar
            file:/C:/Android/extras/google/m2repository/org/jbundle/util/osgi/wrapped/eek/rg.jbundle.util.osgi.wrapped.org.apache.http.client/eek-rg.jbundle.util.osgi.wrapped.org.apache.http.client.pom
            file:/C:/Android/extras/google/m2repository/org/jbundle/util/osgi/wrapped/eek/rg.jbundle.util.osgi.wrapped.org.apache.http.client/eek-rg.jbundle.util.osgi.wrapped.org.apache.http.client-4.1.2.jar
        Required by:
            :library:unspecified

* Try:

BUILD FAILED

Total time: 15.425 secs

Compile finished: 4:34:46 AM
I know you posted a fix for this error in your previous post, but I still get this error. Suprisingly its only for my large project and an empty project compiles. I have also cleared the project cache multiple times. Any idea what can fix it ?

P

PlayLight

@PlayLight

I have just removed the objects for now , I will find the fix soon.

I updated my sdk and now I get another error.

Code:

* What went wrong:
> A problem occurred configuring project ':library'.
   > Could not resolve all dependencies for configuration ':library:_debugCompile'.
      > Could not find org.jbundle.util.osgi.wrapped:eek:rg.jbundle.util.osgi.wrapped.org.apache.http.client.
        Searched in the following locations:
            https://jcenter.bintray.com/org/jbundle/util/osgi/wrapped/eek/rg.jbundle.util.osgi.wrapped.org.apache.http.client/eek-rg.jbundle.util.osgi.wrapped.org.apache.http.client.pom
            https://jcenter.bintray.com/org/jbundle/util/osgi/wrapped/eek/rg.jbundle.util.osgi.wrapped.org.apache.http.client/eek-rg.jbundle.util.osgi.wrapped.org.apache.http.client-4.1.2.jar
            file:/C:/Android/extras/android/m2repository/org/jbundle/util/osgi/wrapped/eek/rg.jbundle.util.osgi.wrapped.org.apache.http.client/eek-rg.jbundle.util.osgi.wrapped.org.apache.http.client.pom
            file:/C:/Android/extras/android/m2repository/org/jbundle/util/osgi/wrapped/eek/rg.jbundle.util.osgi.wrapped.org.apache.http.client/eek-rg.jbundle.util.osgi.wrapped.org.apache.http.client-4.1.2.jar
            file:/C:/Android/extras/google/m2repository/org/jbundle/util/osgi/wrapped/eek/rg.jbundle.util.osgi.wrapped.org.apache.http.client/eek-rg.jbundle.util.osgi.wrapped.org.apache.http.client.pom
            file:/C:/Android/extras/google/m2repository/org/jbundle/util/osgi/wrapped/eek/rg.jbundle.util.osgi.wrapped.org.apache.http.client/eek-rg.jbundle.util.osgi.wrapped.org.apache.http.client-4.1.2.jar
        Required by:
            :library:unspecified

* Try:

BUILD FAILED

Total time: 15.425 secs

Compile finished: 4:34:46 AM
I know you posted a fix for this error in your previous post, but I still get this error. Suprisingly its only for my large project and an empty project compiles. I have also cleared the project cache multiple times. Any idea what can fix it ?
Yeah,
Open your GooglePlay Licensing extension and replace the gradle injection with this:
Code:
provided 'org.jbundle.util.osgi.wrapped:org.jbundle.util.osgi.wrapped.org.apache.http.client:4.1.2'

Rushad

@PlayLight

Ok I finally got it to compile using EA v1.99.493. Thanks a lot for your help.

The error in my objects draw event was really stupid.

I had a draw sprite command with the sprite index name in quotes.
draw_sprite("sprite_12",0,x,y);

The objects code was just so large that it took me a long time to figure that out.

Now the only issue with this version is that during my loading screen. I used flush the memory during the loading screen and then draw new sprites so they would be loaded into memory, but for some reason those sprites arent being loaded into memory.

L

Lgmsfan

HI ANYBODY KNOW WHAT COULD BE MAKING THIS PROBLEM I CAN TEST ANDROID APKS FINE ON MY ANDROID DEVICES BUT ONCE I USE GOOGLE PLAY EXTENSIONS BUILD FAILED EVERY TIME THANKS.

* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':com.companyname.ad1test:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac'.
> Compilation failed; see the compiler error output for details.

* Try:

BUILD FAILED

Total time: 8.53 secs

Lint Build report available at C:\GMcache\ad2test\Android_YYC\Default/com.companyname.ad1test\build\outputs\lint-results.html
Create finished: 11:00:19 PM

L

Lgmsfan

I HAVE GMS BETA NDK R12B ALL UPDATED ANDROID MANAGER AND JDK ANDROID FIRE TAB SETTINGS ARE build 23.0.3 supprt li 23.2,1 target sdk 23 min sdk 9 and compile sdk 23. Thanks

P

PlayLight

@PlayLight

Ok I finally got it to compile using EA v1.99.493. Thanks a lot for your help.

The error in my objects draw event was really stupid.

I had a draw sprite command with the sprite index name in quotes.
draw_sprite("sprite_12",0,x,y);

The objects code was just so large that it took me a long time to figure that out.

Now the only issue with this version is that during my loading screen. I used flush the memory during the loading screen and then draw new sprites so they would be loaded into memory, but for some reason those sprites arent being loaded into memory.

@Rushad
Hahahaa, we all make silly mistakes now and then.

No worries at all, glad it's working now.
I'll get you to elaborate on the sprite issue (how you are loading them), but can you make another post as this one if filling up with a few different solved issues.

@Lgmsfan

Can you make a new post for this?
post you full log as well, and the details of the extensions you are using please.

L

Lgmsfan

HI PlayLight not sure if you mean a new post on this thread or a new thread I normally dont ask for help on forums but i have found yoyogames forums to be a very helpfull place for people so i thought i would give it a try. heres the compile details

L

Lgmsfan

Create started: 11:00:01 PM
CreateTargetExe Start: 11:00:01 PM
"C:\Users\ljfbo\AppData\Roaming\GameMaker-Studio\GMAssetCompiler.exe" /llvmSource="C:\Users\ljfbo\AppData\Roaming\GameMaker-Studio\YYC" /fU="C:\GMtemp\gm_ttt_97122\a26424.txt" /c /m=llvm-android /config="Default" /tgt=8 /obob=True /obpp=False /obru=True /obes=False /i=3 /j=8 /cvm /tp=1024 /mv=1 /iv=0 /rv=0 /bv=1760 /gn="ad2test" /td="C:\GMtemp" /cd="C:\GMcache" /sh=True /dbgp="6502" /hip="127.0.0.1" /hprt="51268" /optionsini="C:\GMtemp\gm_ttt_97122\gm_ttt_10406\ad2test.ini" /o="C:\GMtemp\gm_ttt_97122\gm_ttt_10406" "C:\Users\ljfbo\Documents\ad2test.gmx\ad2test.project.gmx"

Remove DnD...finished.
Writing Chunk... GEN8
Writing Chunk... OPTN
Writing Chunk... LANG
Writing Chunk... EXTN
Writing Chunk... SOND
Writing Chunk... AGRP
Writing Chunk... SPRT
Writing Chunk... BGND
Writing Chunk... PATH
Writing Chunk... SCPT
Writing Chunk... GLOB
Writing Chunk... SHDR
Writing Chunk... FONT
Writing Chunk... TMLN
Writing Chunk... OBJT
Writing Chunk... ROOM
Writing Chunk... DAFL
Writing Chunk... TPAGE
Writing Chunk... CODE
Writing Chunk... VARI
Writing Chunk... FUNC
Writing Chunk... STRG
Writing Chunk... TXTR
Writing Chunk... AUDO
Using NDKDir = F:\android-ndk-r12b
Using PlatformDir = F:\android-ndk-r12b\platforms\android-14
Using ARMToolChain = F:\android-ndk-r12b\toolchains\arm-linux-androideabi-4.9\prebuilt\windows-x86_64
Using X86ToolChain = F:\android-ndk-r12b\toolchains\x86-4.9\prebuilt\windows-x86_64
Using MIPSToolChain = F:\android-ndk-r12b\toolchains\mipsel-linux-android-4.9\prebuilt\windows-x86_64
saving file C:\GMtemp\gm_ttt_97122\gm_ttt_10406\ad2test.droid

In file included from C:/GMcache/ad2test/Default/Scripts/gml_Object_change_inte_Create_0.gml.cpp:1:
In file included from C:\Users\ljfbo\AppData\Roaming\GameMaker-Studio\YYC\include\YYGML.h:12:
F:\android-ndk-r12b\platforms\android-14\arch-arm\usr\include\math.h:24:9: warning: '__pure2' macro redefined [-Wmacro-redefined]
#define __pure2
^
F:\android-ndk-r12b\platforms\android-14\arch-arm\usr\include\sys/cdefs.h:198:9: note: previous definition is here
#define __pure2 __attribute__((__const__)) /* Android-added: used by FreeBSD libm */
^
1 warning generated.
In file included from C:/GMcache/ad2test/Default/Scripts/ad2test.vars.cpp:1:
In file included from C:\Users\ljfbo\AppData\Roaming\GameMaker-Studio\YYC\include\YYGML.h:12:
F:\android-ndk-r12b\platforms\android-14\arch-arm\usr\include\math.h:24:9: warning: '__pure2' macro redefined [-Wmacro-redefined]
#define __pure2
^
F:\android-ndk-r12b\platforms\android-14\arch-arm\usr\include\sys/cdefs.h:198:9: note: previous definition is here
#define __pure2 __attribute__((__const__)) /* Android-added: used by FreeBSD libm */
^
1 warning generated.
linking libyoyo.so
-g -target armv5te-none-linux-androideabi -Wl,-soname,"C:\GMtemp\gm_ttt_97122\gm_ttt_10406\lib\armeabi\libyoyo.so" -shared --sysroot="F:\android-ndk-r12b\platforms\android-14\arch-arm" -Wl,--whole-archive "C:\GMtemp\gm_ttt_97122\gm_ttt_10406\lib\armeabi\libyoyo.a" "C:\Users\ljfbo\AppData\Roaming\GameMaker-Studio\YYC\Android\armv5\lib\libyoyo.a" -Wl,--no-whole-archive "F:\android-ndk-r12b\sources\cxx-stl\stlport\libs\armeabi\libstlport_static.a" -L"F:\android-ndk-r12b\toolchains\arm-linux-androideabi-4.9\prebuilt\windows-x86_64\lib\gcc\arm-linux-androideabi\4.9.x" -Wl,--no-undefined -Wl,-z,noexecstack -L"F:\android-ndk-r12b\platforms\android-14\arch-arm\usr/lib" -lGLESv1_CM -ldl -llog -lz -L"C:\Users\ljfbo\AppData\Roaming\GameMaker-Studio\YYC\Android\armv5\lib" -lc -lm -o "C:\GMtemp\ocqrsbbu.m0n"

In file included from C:/GMcache/ad2test/Default/Scripts/gml_Object_change_inte_Create_0.gml.cpp:1:
#define __pure2
^
^
1 warning generated.
#define __pure2
^
^
1 warning generated.
linking libyoyo.so
-g -target armv7-none-linux-androideabi -Wl,-soname,"C:\GMtemp\gm_ttt_97122\gm_ttt_10406\lib\armeabi-v7a\libyoyo.so" -shared --sysroot="F:\android-ndk-r12b\platforms\android-14\arch-arm" -Wl,--whole-archive "C:\GMtemp\gm_ttt_97122\gm_ttt_10406\lib\armeabi-v7a\libyoyo.a" "C:\Users\ljfbo\AppData\Roaming\GameMaker-Studio\YYC\Android\armv7\lib\libyoyo.a" -Wl,--no-whole-archive "F:\android-ndk-r12b\sources\cxx-stl\stlport\libs\armeabi-v7a\libstlport_static.a" -L"F:\android-ndk-r12b\toolchains\arm-linux-androideabi-4.9\prebuilt\windows-x86_64\lib\gcc\arm-linux-androideabi\4.9.x" -Wl,--no-undefined -Wl,-z,noexecstack -L"F:\android-ndk-r12b\platforms\android-14\arch-arm\usr/lib" -lGLESv1_CM -ldl -llog -lz -L"C:\Users\ljfbo\AppData\Roaming\GameMaker-Studio\YYC\Android\armv7\lib" -lc -lm -o "C:\GMtemp\pnvqlh4h.5yn"
Build for architecture - x86

F:\android-ndk-r12b\platforms\android-14\arch-x86\usr\include\math.h:24:9: warning: '__pure2' macro redefined [-Wmacro-redefined]
#define __pure2
^
F:\android-ndk-r12b\platforms\android-14\arch-x86\usr\include\sys/cdefs.h:198:9: note: previous definition is here
^
1 warning generated.
F:\android-ndk-r12b\platforms\android-14\arch-x86\usr\include\math.h:24:9: warning: '__pure2' macro redefined [-Wmacro-redefined]
#define __pure2
^
F:\android-ndk-r12b\platforms\android-14\arch-x86\usr\include\sys/cdefs.h:198:9: note: previous definition is here
^
1 warning generated.
linking libyoyo.so
-g -target i686-none-linux-android -Wl,-soname,"C:\GMtemp\gm_ttt_97122\gm_ttt_10406\lib\x86\libyoyo.so" -shared --sysroot="F:\android-ndk-r12b\platforms\android-14\arch-x86" -Wl,--whole-archive "C:\GMtemp\gm_ttt_97122\gm_ttt_10406\lib\x86\libyoyo.a" "C:\Users\ljfbo\AppData\Roaming\GameMaker-Studio\YYC\Android\x86\lib\libyoyo.a" -Wl,--no-whole-archive "F:\android-ndk-r12b\sources\cxx-stl\stlport\libs\x86\libstlport_static.a" -L"F:\android-ndk-r12b\toolchains\x86-4.9\prebuilt\windows-x86_64\lib\gcc\i686-linux-android\4.9.x" -Wl,--no-undefined -Wl,-z,noexecstack -L"F:\android-ndk-r12b\platforms\android-14\arch-x86\usr/lib" -lGLESv1_CM -ldl -llog -lz -L"C:\Users\ljfbo\AppData\Roaming\GameMaker-Studio\YYC\Android" -lc -lm -o "C:\GMtemp\svndqvtl.rif"
Build for architecture - mips

F:\android-ndk-r12b\platforms\android-14\arch-mips\usr\include\math.h:24:9: warning: '__pure2' macro redefined [-Wmacro-redefined]
#define __pure2
^
F:\android-ndk-r12b\platforms\android-14\arch-mips\usr\include\sys/cdefs.h:198:9: note: previous definition is here
^
1 warning generated.
F:\android-ndk-r12b\platforms\android-14\arch-mips\usr\include\math.h:24:9: warning: '__pure2' macro redefined [-Wmacro-redefined]
#define __pure2
^
F:\android-ndk-r12b\platforms\android-14\arch-mips\usr\include\sys/cdefs.h:198:9: note: previous definition is here
^
1 warning generated.
linking libyoyo.so
-g -target mipsel-none-linux-android -Wl,-soname,"C:\GMtemp\gm_ttt_97122\gm_ttt_10406\lib\mips\libyoyo.so" -shared --sysroot="F:\android-ndk-r12b\platforms\android-14\arch-mips" -Wl,--whole-archive "C:\GMtemp\gm_ttt_97122\gm_ttt_10406\lib\mips\libyoyo.a" "C:\Users\ljfbo\AppData\Roaming\GameMaker-Studio\YYC\Android\mips\lib\libyoyo.a" -Wl,--no-whole-archive "F:\android-ndk-r12b\sources\cxx-stl\stlport\libs\mips\libstlport_static.a" -L"F:\android-ndk-r12b\toolchains\mipsel-linux-android-4.9\prebuilt\windows-x86_64\lib\gcc\mipsel-linux-android\4.9.x" -Wl,--no-undefined -Wl,-z,noexecstack -L"F:\android-ndk-r12b\platforms\android-14\arch-mips\usr/lib" -lGLESv1_CM -ldl -llog -lz -L"C:\Users\ljfbo\AppData\Roaming\GameMaker-Studio\YYC\Android" -lc -lm -o "C:\GMtemp\mvu0utz0.vpu"
Stats : GMA : Elapsed=6463.8535
Stats : GMA : sp=6,au=0,bk=0,pt=0,sc=0,sh=0,fo=1,tl=0,ob=1,ro=1,da=0,ex=3,ma=1,fm=0x0
"C:\Users\ljfbo\AppData\Roaming\GameMaker-Studio\zip" -r -n .ogg:.mp3 "C:\Users\ljfbo\Desktop\google extensions for gms\other GMS ext\ad2test-assets.zip" *.*

adding: src/ (192 bytes security) (stored 0%)
adding: src/main/ (192 bytes security) (stored 0%)
adding: src/main/assets/ (192 bytes security) (stored 0%)
adding: src/main/assets/ad2test.ini (172 bytes security) (deflated 40%)
adding: src/main/assets/game.droid (172 bytes security) (deflated 31%)
adding: src/main/assets/googlemobileads.ext (172 bytes security) (stored 0%)
cmd /c "subst Z: "C:\GMcache\ad2test\Android_YYC\Default" && Z: && cd \com.companyname.ad1test && "C:\Users\ljfbo\AppData\Roaming\GameMaker-Studio\Android\runner\gradle\gradlew" assembleRelease lint "

Incremental java compilation is an incubating feature.
:com.companyname.ad1test:preBuild UP-TO-DATE
:com.companyname.ad1test:preReleaseBuild UP-TO-DATE
:com.companyname.ad1test:checkReleaseManifest
:com.companyname.ad1test:preDebugBuild UP-TO-DATE
:downloader_library:preBuild UP-TO-DATE
:downloader_library:preReleaseBuild UP-TO-DATE
:downloader_library:compileReleaseNdk UP-TO-DATE
:downloader_library:compileLint
:downloader_library:copyReleaseLint UP-TO-DATE
:downloader_library:mergeReleaseProguardFiles UP-TO-DATE
:downloader_library:packageReleaseRenderscript UP-TO-DATE
:downloader_library:checkReleaseManifest
:downloader_library:preDebugAndroidTestBuild UP-TO-DATE
:downloader_library:preDebugBuild UP-TO-DATE
:downloader_library:preDebugUnitTestBuild UP-TO-DATE
:downloader_library:preReleaseUnitTestBuild UP-TO-DATE
:library:preBuild UP-TO-DATE
:library:preReleaseBuild UP-TO-DATE
:library:compileReleaseNdk UP-TO-DATE
:library:compileLint
:library:copyReleaseLint UP-TO-DATE
:library:mergeReleaseProguardFiles UP-TO-DATE
:library:packageReleaseRenderscript UP-TO-DATE
:library:checkReleaseManifest
:library:prepareReleaseDependencies
:library:compileReleaseRenderscript UP-TO-DATE
:library:generateReleaseResValues UP-TO-DATE
:library:generateReleaseResources UP-TO-DATE
:library:packageReleaseResources UP-TO-DATE
:library:compileReleaseAidl UP-TO-DATE
:library:generateReleaseBuildConfig UP-TO-DATE
:library:mergeReleaseShaders UP-TO-DATE
:library:compileReleaseShaders UP-TO-DATE
:library:generateReleaseAssets UP-TO-DATE
:library:mergeReleaseAssets UP-TO-DATE
:library:processReleaseManifest UP-TO-DATE
:library:processReleaseResources UP-TO-DATE
:library:generateReleaseSources UP-TO-DATE
:library:incrementalReleaseJavaCompilationSafeguard UP-TO-DATE
:library:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac UP-TO-DATE
:library:processReleaseJavaRes UP-TO-DATE
:library:transformResourcesWithMergeJavaResForRelease UP-TO-DATE
:library:transformClassesAndResourcesWithSyncLibJarsForRelease UP-TO-DATE
:library:mergeReleaseJniLibFolders UP-TO-DATE
:library:transformNative_libsWithMergeJniLibsForRelease UP-TO-DATE
:library:transformNative_libsWithSyncJniLibsForRelease UP-TO-DATE
:library:bundleRelease UP-TO-DATE
:downloader_library:prepareLibraryUnspecifiedLibrary UP-TO-DATE
:downloader_library:prepareReleaseDependencies
:downloader_library:compileReleaseRenderscript UP-TO-DATE
:downloader_library:generateReleaseResValues UP-TO-DATE
:downloader_library:generateReleaseResources UP-TO-DATE
:downloader_library:packageReleaseResources UP-TO-DATE
:downloader_library:compileReleaseAidl UP-TO-DATE
:downloader_library:generateReleaseBuildConfig UP-TO-DATE
:downloader_library:mergeReleaseShaders UP-TO-DATE
:downloader_library:compileReleaseShaders UP-TO-DATE
:downloader_library:generateReleaseAssets UP-TO-DATE
:downloader_library:mergeReleaseAssets UP-TO-DATE
:downloader_library:mergeReleaseResources UP-TO-DATE
:downloader_library:processReleaseManifest UP-TO-DATE
:downloader_library:processReleaseResources UP-TO-DATE
:downloader_library:generateReleaseSources UP-TO-DATE
:downloader_library:incrementalReleaseJavaCompilationSafeguard UP-TO-DATE
:downloader_library:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac UP-TO-DATE
:downloader_library:processReleaseJavaRes UP-TO-DATE
:downloader_library:transformResourcesWithMergeJavaResForRelease UP-TO-DATE
:downloader_library:transformClassesAndResourcesWithSyncLibJarsForRelease UP-TO-DATE
:downloader_library:mergeReleaseJniLibFolders UP-TO-DATE
:downloader_library:transformNative_libsWithMergeJniLibsForRelease UP-TO-DATE
:downloader_library:transformNative_libsWithSyncJniLibsForRelease UP-TO-DATE
:downloader_library:bundleRelease UP-TO-DATE
:google-play-services_lib:preBuild UP-TO-DATE
:google-play-services_lib:preReleaseBuild UP-TO-DATE
:google-play-services_lib:compileReleaseNdk UP-TO-DATE
:google-play-services_lib:compileLint
:google-play-services_lib:copyReleaseLint UP-TO-DATE
:google-play-services_lib:mergeReleaseProguardFiles UP-TO-DATE
:google-play-services_lib:packageReleaseRenderscript UP-TO-DATE
:google-play-services_lib:checkReleaseManifest
:google-play-services_lib:prepareReleaseDependencies
:google-play-services_lib:compileReleaseRenderscript UP-TO-DATE
:google-play-services_lib:generateReleaseResValues UP-TO-DATE
:google-play-services_lib:generateReleaseResources UP-TO-DATE
:google-play-services_lib:packageReleaseResources UP-TO-DATE
:google-play-services_lib:compileReleaseAidl UP-TO-DATE
:google-play-services_lib:generateReleaseBuildConfig UP-TO-DATE
:google-play-services_lib:mergeReleaseShaders UP-TO-DATE
:google-play-services_lib:compileReleaseShaders UP-TO-DATE
:google-play-services_lib:generateReleaseAssets UP-TO-DATE
:google-play-services_lib:mergeReleaseAssets UP-TO-DATE
:google-play-services_lib:processReleaseManifest UP-TO-DATE
:google-play-services_lib:processReleaseResources UP-TO-DATE
:google-play-services_lib:generateReleaseSources UP-TO-DATE
:google-play-services_lib:incrementalReleaseJavaCompilationSafeguard UP-TO-DATE
:google-play-services_lib:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac UP-TO-DATE
:google-play-services_lib:processReleaseJavaRes UP-TO-DATE
:google-play-services_lib:transformResourcesWithMergeJavaResForRelease UP-TO-DATE
:google-play-services_lib:transformClassesAndResourcesWithSyncLibJarsForRelease UP-TO-DATE
:google-play-services_lib:mergeReleaseJniLibFolders UP-TO-DATE
:google-play-services_lib:transformNative_libsWithMergeJniLibsForRelease UP-TO-DATE
:google-play-services_lib:transformNative_libsWithSyncJniLibsForRelease UP-TO-DATE
:google-play-services_lib:bundleRelease UP-TO-DATE
:com.companyname.ad1test:prepareComAndroidSupportMultidex101Library UP-TO-DATE
:com.companyname.ad1test:prepareComAndroidSupportSupportV42321Library UP-TO-DATE
:com.companyname.ad1test:prepareDownloader_libraryUnspecifiedLibrary UP-TO-DATE
:com.companyname.ad1test:prepareGooglePlayServices_libUnspecifiedLibrary UP-TO-DATE
:com.companyname.ad1test:prepareLibraryUnspecifiedLibrary UP-TO-DATE
:com.companyname.ad1test:prepareReleaseDependencies
:com.companyname.ad1test:compileReleaseAidl UP-TO-DATE
:com.companyname.ad1test:compileReleaseRenderscript UP-TO-DATE
:com.companyname.ad1test:generateReleaseBuildConfig UP-TO-DATE
:com.companyname.ad1test:mergeReleaseShaders UP-TO-DATE
:com.companyname.ad1test:compileReleaseShaders UP-TO-DATE
:com.companyname.ad1test:generateReleaseAssets UP-TO-DATE
:com.companyname.ad1test:mergeReleaseAssets UP-TO-DATE
:com.companyname.ad1test:generateReleaseResValues UP-TO-DATE
:com.companyname.ad1test:generateReleaseResources UP-TO-DATE
:com.companyname.ad1test:mergeReleaseResources UP-TO-DATE
:com.companyname.ad1test:processArmeabi-v7aReleaseManifest UP-TO-DATE
:com.companyname.ad1test:processArmeabi-v7aReleaseResources UP-TO-DATE
:com.companyname.ad1test:processArmeabiReleaseManifest UP-TO-DATE
:com.companyname.ad1test:processArmeabiReleaseResources UP-TO-DATE
:com.companyname.ad1test:processMipsReleaseManifest UP-TO-DATE
:com.companyname.ad1test:processMipsReleaseResources UP-TO-DATE
:com.companyname.ad1test:processUniversalReleaseManifest UP-TO-DATE
:com.companyname.ad1test:processUniversalReleaseResources UP-TO-DATE
:com.companyname.ad1test:processX86ReleaseManifest UP-TO-DATE
:com.companyname.ad1test:processX86ReleaseResources UP-TO-DATE
:com.companyname.ad1test:generateReleaseSources UP-TO-DATE
:com.companyname.ad1test:incrementalReleaseJavaCompilationSafeguard UP-TO-DATE
:com.companyname.ad1test:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac
:com.companyname.ad1test:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac - is not incremental (e.g. outputs have changed, no previous execution, etc.).
Z:\com.companyname.ad1test\src\main\java\com\companyname\ad1test\RunnerActivity.java:81: error: unclosed string literal
public static final String BASE64_PUBLIC_KEY = "MIIBIjANBgkqhkiG9w0BAQEFAAOCAQ8AMIIBCgKCBQEAkfDSZ2by3UMvylY36VJIukhM7HAADKvWThd/1peMPDx7y+FXzcxgDuhLCCJWDBwQCYTN23Xa1I66GQc1D7P9TE8AX7WI8EIbFTAjkGOjGPueyKyE
^
Z:\com.companyname.ad1test\src\main\java\com\companyname\ad1test\RunnerActivity.java:82: error: <identifier> expected
qsWACoQ2F1HhrvH8JHk7z+NCx2OOGfb1OBnBag1K26uinqWghgDV/jLEaUtwg67DrH5xEMfpaB2JZ
^
Z:\com.companyname.ad1test\src\main\java\com\companyname\ad1test\RunnerActivity.java:82: error: <identifier> expected
^
Z:\com.companyname.ad1test\src\main\java\com\companyname\ad1test\RunnerActivity.java:83: error: ';' expected
Spx+VKecJ7eXwwpnN07AJdVs4205jIIS66bWnv2A+ilcnS8+Mr+RkYsPpdbTruRdd4VwhWkeE
^
Z:\com.companyname.ad1test\src\main\java\com\companyname\ad1test\RunnerActivity.java:83: error: <identifier> expected
^
Z:\com.companyname.ad1test\src\main\java\com\companyname\ad1test\RunnerActivity.java:83: error: <identifier> expected
^
^
Z:\com.companyname.ad1test\src\main\java\com\companyname\ad1test\RunnerActivity.java:84: error: ';' expected
OnAC4tv0JQTLm6lEk4t11IsUtXTtLQfddNnLDBjNwGmsYXQdGBjtg+k3WQvYDKE+JXk2BsiUOTpo8AQQIDAQAB
^
Z:\com.companyname.ad1test\src\main\java\com\companyname\ad1test\RunnerActivity.java:84: error: <identifier> expected
OnAC4tv0JQTLm6lEk4t11IsUtXTtLQfddNnLDBjNwGmsYXQdGBjtg+k3WQvYDKE+JXk2BsiUOTpo8AQQIDAQAB
^
Z:\com.companyname.ad1test\src\main\java\com\companyname\ad1test\RunnerActivity.java:85: error: unclosed string literal
";
^
10 errors
:com.companyname.ad1test:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac FAILED

* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':com.companyname.ad1test:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac'.

* Try:

BUILD FAILED

Lint Build report available at C:\GMcache\ad2test\Android_YYC\Default/com.companyname.ad1test\build\outputs\lint-results.html

L

Lgmsfan

all i had was a object that runs a ad as a test and the google play extenssinos licence google mobile ads google play ext etc etc . i set it all up correct in google developer console with my public key and so on. I tried other project files as well but any time i use extensions i get build failed on everything.

Thanks for any help you can give

L

Lgmsfan

IF THAT HELPS THEY ARE THE LATEST EXTENSIONS IVE BEEN TRYING but any i have tried in any project give me build failed

P

PlayLight

Create started: 11:00:01 PM
CreateTargetExe Start: 11:00:01 PM
"C:\Users\ljfbo\AppData\Roaming\GameMaker-Studio\GMAssetCompiler.exe" /llvmSource="C:\Users\ljfbo\AppData\Roaming\GameMaker-Studio\YYC" /fU="C:\GMtemp\gm_ttt_97122\a26424.txt" /c /m=llvm-android /config="Default" /tgt=8 /obob=True /obpp=False /obru=True /obes=False /i=3 /j=8 /cvm /tp=1024 /mv=1 /iv=0 /rv=0 /bv=1760 /gn="ad2test" /td="C:\GMtemp" /cd="C:\GMcache" /sh=True /dbgp="6502" /hip="127.0.0.1" /hprt="51268" /optionsini="C:\GMtemp\gm_ttt_97122\gm_ttt_10406\ad2test.ini" /o="C:\GMtemp\gm_ttt_97122\gm_ttt_10406" "C:\Users\ljfbo\Documents\ad2test.gmx\ad2test.project.gmx"

Remove DnD...finished.
Writing Chunk... GEN8
Writing Chunk... OPTN
Writing Chunk... LANG
Writing Chunk... EXTN
Writing Chunk... SOND
Writing Chunk... AGRP
Writing Chunk... SPRT
Writing Chunk... BGND
Writing Chunk... PATH
Writing Chunk... SCPT
Writing Chunk... GLOB
Writing Chunk... SHDR
Writing Chunk... FONT
Writing Chunk... TMLN
Writing Chunk... OBJT
Writing Chunk... ROOM
Writing Chunk... DAFL
Writing Chunk... TPAGE
Writing Chunk... CODE
Writing Chunk... VARI
Writing Chunk... FUNC
Writing Chunk... STRG
Writing Chunk... TXTR
Writing Chunk... AUDO
Using NDKDir = F:\android-ndk-r12b
Using PlatformDir = F:\android-ndk-r12b\platforms\android-14
Using ARMToolChain = F:\android-ndk-r12b\toolchains\arm-linux-androideabi-4.9\prebuilt\windows-x86_64
Using X86ToolChain = F:\android-ndk-r12b\toolchains\x86-4.9\prebuilt\windows-x86_64
Using MIPSToolChain = F:\android-ndk-r12b\toolchains\mipsel-linux-android-4.9\prebuilt\windows-x86_64
saving file C:\GMtemp\gm_ttt_97122\gm_ttt_10406\ad2test.droid

#define __pure2
^
^
1 warning generated.
#define __pure2
^
^
1 warning generated.
linking libyoyo.so
-g -target armv5te-none-linux-androideabi -Wl,-soname,"C:\GMtemp\gm_ttt_97122\gm_ttt_10406\lib\armeabi\libyoyo.so" -shared --sysroot="F:\android-ndk-r12b\platforms\android-14\arch-arm" -Wl,--whole-archive "C:\GMtemp\gm_ttt_97122\gm_ttt_10406\lib\armeabi\libyoyo.a" "C:\Users\ljfbo\AppData\Roaming\GameMaker-Studio\YYC\Android\armv5\lib\libyoyo.a" -Wl,--no-whole-archive "F:\android-ndk-r12b\sources\cxx-stl\stlport\libs\armeabi\libstlport_static.a" -L"F:\android-ndk-r12b\toolchains\arm-linux-androideabi-4.9\prebuilt\windows-x86_64\lib\gcc\arm-linux-androideabi\4.9.x" -Wl,--no-undefined -Wl,-z,noexecstack -L"F:\android-ndk-r12b\platforms\android-14\arch-arm\usr/lib" -lGLESv1_CM -ldl -llog -lz -L"C:\Users\ljfbo\AppData\Roaming\GameMaker-Studio\YYC\Android\armv5\lib" -lc -lm -o "C:\GMtemp\ocqrsbbu.m0n"

#define __pure2
^
^
1 warning generated.
#define __pure2
^
^
1 warning generated.
linking libyoyo.so
-g -target armv7-none-linux-androideabi -Wl,-soname,"C:\GMtemp\gm_ttt_97122\gm_ttt_10406\lib\armeabi-v7a\libyoyo.so" -shared --sysroot="F:\android-ndk-r12b\platforms\android-14\arch-arm" -Wl,--whole-archive "C:\GMtemp\gm_ttt_97122\gm_ttt_10406\lib\armeabi-v7a\libyoyo.a" "C:\Users\ljfbo\AppData\Roaming\GameMaker-Studio\YYC\Android\armv7\lib\libyoyo.a" -Wl,--no-whole-archive "F:\android-ndk-r12b\sources\cxx-stl\stlport\libs\armeabi-v7a\libstlport_static.a" -L"F:\android-ndk-r12b\toolchains\arm-linux-androideabi-4.9\prebuilt\windows-x86_64\lib\gcc\arm-linux-androideabi\4.9.x" -Wl,--no-undefined -Wl,-z,noexecstack -L"F:\android-ndk-r12b\platforms\android-14\arch-arm\usr/lib" -lGLESv1_CM -ldl -llog -lz -L"C:\Users\ljfbo\AppData\Roaming\GameMaker-Studio\YYC\Android\armv7\lib" -lc -lm -o "C:\GMtemp\pnvqlh4h.5yn"
Build for architecture - x86

#define __pure2
^
^
1 warning generated.
#define __pure2
^
^
1 warning generated.
linking libyoyo.so
-g -target i686-none-linux-android -Wl,-soname,"C:\GMtemp\gm_ttt_97122\gm_ttt_10406\lib\x86\libyoyo.so" -shared --sysroot="F:\android-ndk-r12b\platforms\android-14\arch-x86" -Wl,--whole-archive "C:\GMtemp\gm_ttt_97122\gm_ttt_10406\lib\x86\libyoyo.a" "C:\Users\ljfbo\AppData\Roaming\GameMaker-Studio\YYC\Android\x86\lib\libyoyo.a" -Wl,--no-whole-archive "F:\android-ndk-r12b\sources\cxx-stl\stlport\libs\x86\libstlport_static.a" -L"F:\android-ndk-r12b\toolchains\x86-4.9\prebuilt\windows-x86_64\lib\gcc\i686-linux-android\4.9.x" -Wl,--no-undefined -Wl,-z,noexecstack -L"F:\android-ndk-r12b\platforms\android-14\arch-x86\usr/lib" -lGLESv1_CM -ldl -llog -lz -L"C:\Users\ljfbo\AppData\Roaming\GameMaker-Studio\YYC\Android" -lc -lm -o "C:\GMtemp\svndqvtl.rif"
Build for architecture - mips

#define __pure2
^
^
1 warning generated.
#define __pure2
^
^
1 warning generated.
linking libyoyo.so
-g -target mipsel-none-linux-android -Wl,-soname,"C:\GMtemp\gm_ttt_97122\gm_ttt_10406\lib\mips\libyoyo.so" -shared --sysroot="F:\android-ndk-r12b\platforms\android-14\arch-mips" -Wl,--whole-archive "C:\GMtemp\gm_ttt_97122\gm_ttt_10406\lib\mips\libyoyo.a" "C:\Users\ljfbo\AppData\Roaming\GameMaker-Studio\YYC\Android\mips\lib\libyoyo.a" -Wl,--no-whole-archive "F:\android-ndk-r12b\sources\cxx-stl\stlport\libs\mips\libstlport_static.a" -L"F:\android-ndk-r12b\toolchains\mipsel-linux-android-4.9\prebuilt\windows-x86_64\lib\gcc\mipsel-linux-android\4.9.x" -Wl,--no-undefined -Wl,-z,noexecstack -L"F:\android-ndk-r12b\platforms\android-14\arch-mips\usr/lib" -lGLESv1_CM -ldl -llog -lz -L"C:\Users\ljfbo\AppData\Roaming\GameMaker-Studio\YYC\Android" -lc -lm -o "C:\GMtemp\mvu0utz0.vpu"
Stats : GMA : Elapsed=6463.8535
Stats : GMA : sp=6,au=0,bk=0,pt=0,sc=0,sh=0,fo=1,tl=0,ob=1,ro=1,da=0,ex=3,ma=1,fm=0x0
"C:\Users\ljfbo\AppData\Roaming\GameMaker-Studio\zip" -r -n .ogg:.mp3 "C:\Users\ljfbo\Desktop\google extensions for gms\other GMS ext\ad2test-assets.zip" *.*

adding: src/ (192 bytes security) (stored 0%)
adding: src/main/ (192 bytes security) (stored 0%)
adding: src/main/assets/ (192 bytes security) (stored 0%)
adding: src/main/assets/ad2test.ini (172 bytes security) (deflated 40%)
adding: src/main/assets/game.droid (172 bytes security) (deflated 31%)
adding: src/main/assets/googlemobileads.ext (172 bytes security) (stored 0%)
cmd /c "subst Z: "C:\GMcache\ad2test\Android_YYC\Default" && Z: && cd \com.companyname.ad1test && "C:\Users\ljfbo\AppData\Roaming\GameMaker-Studio\Android\runner\gradle\gradlew" assembleRelease lint "

Incremental java compilation is an incubating feature.
:com.companyname.ad1test:preBuild UP-TO-DATE
:com.companyname.ad1test:preReleaseBuild UP-TO-DATE
:com.companyname.ad1test:checkReleaseManifest
:com.companyname.ad1test:preDebugBuild UP-TO-DATE
:downloader_library:preBuild UP-TO-DATE
:downloader_library:preReleaseBuild UP-TO-DATE
:downloader_library:compileReleaseNdk UP-TO-DATE
:downloader_library:compileLint
:downloader_library:copyReleaseLint UP-TO-DATE
:downloader_library:mergeReleaseProguardFiles UP-TO-DATE
:downloader_library:packageReleaseRenderscript UP-TO-DATE
:downloader_library:checkReleaseManifest
:downloader_library:preDebugAndroidTestBuild UP-TO-DATE
:downloader_library:preDebugBuild UP-TO-DATE
:downloader_library:preDebugUnitTestBuild UP-TO-DATE
:downloader_library:preReleaseUnitTestBuild UP-TO-DATE
:library:preBuild UP-TO-DATE
:library:preReleaseBuild UP-TO-DATE
:library:compileReleaseNdk UP-TO-DATE
:library:compileLint
:library:copyReleaseLint UP-TO-DATE
:library:mergeReleaseProguardFiles UP-TO-DATE
:library:packageReleaseRenderscript UP-TO-DATE
:library:checkReleaseManifest
:library:prepareReleaseDependencies
:library:compileReleaseRenderscript UP-TO-DATE
:library:generateReleaseResValues UP-TO-DATE
:library:generateReleaseResources UP-TO-DATE
:library:packageReleaseResources UP-TO-DATE
:library:compileReleaseAidl UP-TO-DATE
:library:generateReleaseBuildConfig UP-TO-DATE
:library:mergeReleaseShaders UP-TO-DATE
:library:compileReleaseShaders UP-TO-DATE
:library:generateReleaseAssets UP-TO-DATE
:library:mergeReleaseAssets UP-TO-DATE
:library:processReleaseManifest UP-TO-DATE
:library:processReleaseResources UP-TO-DATE
:library:generateReleaseSources UP-TO-DATE
:library:incrementalReleaseJavaCompilationSafeguard UP-TO-DATE
:library:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac UP-TO-DATE
:library:processReleaseJavaRes UP-TO-DATE
:library:transformResourcesWithMergeJavaResForRelease UP-TO-DATE
:library:transformClassesAndResourcesWithSyncLibJarsForRelease UP-TO-DATE
:library:mergeReleaseJniLibFolders UP-TO-DATE
:library:transformNative_libsWithMergeJniLibsForRelease UP-TO-DATE
:library:transformNative_libsWithSyncJniLibsForRelease UP-TO-DATE
:library:bundleRelease UP-TO-DATE
:downloader_library:prepareLibraryUnspecifiedLibrary UP-TO-DATE
:downloader_library:prepareReleaseDependencies
:downloader_library:compileReleaseRenderscript UP-TO-DATE
:downloader_library:generateReleaseResValues UP-TO-DATE
:downloader_library:generateReleaseResources UP-TO-DATE
:downloader_library:packageReleaseResources UP-TO-DATE
:downloader_library:compileReleaseAidl UP-TO-DATE
:downloader_library:generateReleaseBuildConfig UP-TO-DATE
:downloader_library:mergeReleaseShaders UP-TO-DATE
:downloader_library:compileReleaseShaders UP-TO-DATE
:downloader_library:generateReleaseAssets UP-TO-DATE
:downloader_library:mergeReleaseAssets UP-TO-DATE
:downloader_library:mergeReleaseResources UP-TO-DATE
:downloader_library:processReleaseManifest UP-TO-DATE
:downloader_library:processReleaseResources UP-TO-DATE
:downloader_library:generateReleaseSources UP-TO-DATE
:downloader_library:incrementalReleaseJavaCompilationSafeguard UP-TO-DATE
:downloader_library:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac UP-TO-DATE
:downloader_library:processReleaseJavaRes UP-TO-DATE
:downloader_library:transformResourcesWithMergeJavaResForRelease UP-TO-DATE
:downloader_library:transformClassesAndResourcesWithSyncLibJarsForRelease UP-TO-DATE
:downloader_library:mergeReleaseJniLibFolders UP-TO-DATE
:downloader_library:transformNative_libsWithMergeJniLibsForRelease UP-TO-DATE
:downloader_library:transformNative_libsWithSyncJniLibsForRelease UP-TO-DATE
:downloader_library:bundleRelease UP-TO-DATE
:google-play-services_lib:preBuild UP-TO-DATE
:google-play-services_lib:preReleaseBuild UP-TO-DATE
:google-play-services_lib:compileReleaseNdk UP-TO-DATE
:google-play-services_lib:compileLint
:google-play-services_lib:copyReleaseLint UP-TO-DATE
:google-play-services_lib:mergeReleaseProguardFiles UP-TO-DATE
:google-play-services_lib:packageReleaseRenderscript UP-TO-DATE
:google-play-services_lib:checkReleaseManifest
:google-play-services_lib:prepareReleaseDependencies
:google-play-services_lib:compileReleaseRenderscript UP-TO-DATE
:google-play-services_lib:generateReleaseResValues UP-TO-DATE
:google-play-services_lib:generateReleaseResources UP-TO-DATE
:google-play-services_lib:packageReleaseResources UP-TO-DATE
:google-play-services_lib:compileReleaseAidl UP-TO-DATE
:google-play-services_lib:generateReleaseBuildConfig UP-TO-DATE
:google-play-services_lib:mergeReleaseShaders UP-TO-DATE
:google-play-services_lib:compileReleaseShaders UP-TO-DATE
:google-play-services_lib:generateReleaseAssets UP-TO-DATE
:google-play-services_lib:mergeReleaseAssets UP-TO-DATE
:google-play-services_lib:processReleaseManifest UP-TO-DATE
:google-play-services_lib:processReleaseResources UP-TO-DATE
:google-play-services_lib:generateReleaseSources UP-TO-DATE
:google-play-services_lib:incrementalReleaseJavaCompilationSafeguard UP-TO-DATE
:google-play-services_lib:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac UP-TO-DATE
:google-play-services_lib:processReleaseJavaRes UP-TO-DATE
:google-play-services_lib:transformResourcesWithMergeJavaResForRelease UP-TO-DATE
:google-play-services_lib:transformClassesAndResourcesWithSyncLibJarsForRelease UP-TO-DATE
:google-play-services_lib:mergeReleaseJniLibFolders UP-TO-DATE
:google-play-services_lib:transformNative_libsWithMergeJniLibsForRelease UP-TO-DATE
:google-play-services_lib:transformNative_libsWithSyncJniLibsForRelease UP-TO-DATE
:google-play-services_lib:bundleRelease UP-TO-DATE
:com.companyname.ad1test:prepareComAndroidSupportMultidex101Library UP-TO-DATE
:com.companyname.ad1test:prepareComAndroidSupportSupportV42321Library UP-TO-DATE
:com.companyname.ad1test:prepareDownloader_libraryUnspecifiedLibrary UP-TO-DATE
:com.companyname.ad1test:prepareGooglePlayServices_libUnspecifiedLibrary UP-TO-DATE
:com.companyname.ad1test:prepareLibraryUnspecifiedLibrary UP-TO-DATE
:com.companyname.ad1test:prepareReleaseDependencies
:com.companyname.ad1test:compileReleaseAidl UP-TO-DATE
:com.companyname.ad1test:compileReleaseRenderscript UP-TO-DATE
:com.companyname.ad1test:generateReleaseBuildConfig UP-TO-DATE
:com.companyname.ad1test:mergeReleaseShaders UP-TO-DATE
:com.companyname.ad1test:compileReleaseShaders UP-TO-DATE
:com.companyname.ad1test:generateReleaseAssets UP-TO-DATE
:com.companyname.ad1test:mergeReleaseAssets UP-TO-DATE
:com.companyname.ad1test:generateReleaseResValues UP-TO-DATE
:com.companyname.ad1test:generateReleaseResources UP-TO-DATE
:com.companyname.ad1test:mergeReleaseResources UP-TO-DATE
:com.companyname.ad1test:processArmeabi-v7aReleaseManifest UP-TO-DATE
:com.companyname.ad1test:processArmeabi-v7aReleaseResources UP-TO-DATE
:com.companyname.ad1test:processArmeabiReleaseManifest UP-TO-DATE
:com.companyname.ad1test:processArmeabiReleaseResources UP-TO-DATE
:com.companyname.ad1test:processMipsReleaseManifest UP-TO-DATE
:com.companyname.ad1test:processMipsReleaseResources UP-TO-DATE
:com.companyname.ad1test:processUniversalReleaseManifest UP-TO-DATE
:com.companyname.ad1test:processUniversalReleaseResources UP-TO-DATE
:com.companyname.ad1test:processX86ReleaseManifest UP-TO-DATE
:com.companyname.ad1test:processX86ReleaseResources UP-TO-DATE
:com.companyname.ad1test:generateReleaseSources UP-TO-DATE
:com.companyname.ad1test:incrementalReleaseJavaCompilationSafeguard UP-TO-DATE
:com.companyname.ad1test:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac
:com.companyname.ad1test:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac - is not incremental (e.g. outputs have changed, no previous execution, etc.).
Z:\com.companyname.ad1test\src\main\java\com\companyname\ad1test\RunnerActivity.java:81: error: unclosed string literal
public static final String BASE64_PUBLIC_KEY = "MIIBIjANBgkqhkiG9w0BAQEFAAOCAQ8AMIIBCgKCBQEAkfDSZ2by3UMvylY36VJIukhM7HAADKvWThd/1peMPDx7y+FXzcxgDuhLCCJWDBwQCYTN23Xa1I66GQc1D7P9TE8AX7WI8EIbFTAjkGOjGPueyKyE
^
^
^
Z:\com.companyname.ad1test\src\main\java\com\companyname\ad1test\RunnerActivity.java:83: error: ';' expected
^
^
^
^
Z:\com.companyname.ad1test\src\main\java\com\companyname\ad1test\RunnerActivity.java:84: error: ';' expected
^
Z:\com.companyname.ad1test\src\main\java\com\companyname\ad1test\RunnerActivity.java:84: error: <identifier> expected
^
Z:\com.companyname.ad1test\src\main\java\com\companyname\ad1test\RunnerActivity.java:85: error: unclosed string literal
";
^
10 errors
:com.companyname.ad1test:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac FAILED

* What went wrong:

* Try:

BUILD FAILED

What version of GM:S are you using?
What version of Windows are you running? (32bit 64bit)
What version of JDK are you using? (32bit 64bit and version number)

L

Lgmsfan

Hi PlayLight the numbers are JAVA 8 UPDATE 101 64BIT , JAVA SE DEVELOPMENT KIT 8 UPDATE 64BIT , WINDOWS 10 PRO 64BIT, GAME MAKER STUDIO MASTER BETA v1.4.1760

L

Lgmsfan

i had gms stable but i couldnt update apks to google play and extensions didnt work with stable as well so i went with beta in hopes for a smoother process

P

PlayLight

:eek::eek::eek: whaaaaaa?
The error is stating that there is an unclosed string in RunnerActivity.java. (it even points to the location)
This can't be right unless you've manually edited RunnerActivity.java, which i'm sure you wouldn't have.
Can you send through your test project? So i can find this issue and Backhand it in it's face!

There has to be a stray quotation mark somewhere in an extension. or something.

L

Lgmsfan

:eek::eek::eek: whaaaaaa?
The error is stating that there is an unclosed string in RunnerActivity.java. (it even points to the location)
This can't be right unless you've manually edited RunnerActivity.java, which i'm sure you wouldn't have.
Can you send through your test project? So i can fine this issue and Backhand it in it's face!

There has to be a stray quotation mark somewhere in an extension. or something.
ok how do i send the file to you Thanks PlayLight yes i have not touched RunnerActivity.java, at all.

P

PlayLight

ok how do i send the file to you Thanks PlayLight yes i have not touched RunnerActivity.java, at all.
you can provide a url here or send it to me personally ()

P

PlayLight

ok thanks ill email it to you
Hey @Lgmsfan,
Thank for sending that through.
It is simply a Public Key issue, there were end-of-line operators (\n) in your key string. most likely picked up from where you copied it from.
You can't see them but they were there.
Simplest way to avoid this is to past the key string into a text editor first and edit so that the entire string is on one line, then copy from the editor to the GM:S Public Key input area.
Anyways, it compiles fine after making that adjustment.

YoYo might add an auto-check and cleanup for this down the track. but it's not that big a deal.

edit.
I think we're hijacked Drewster thread enough :p
If you have any other issues, start a new thread.

L

Lgmsfan

MANY MANY THANKS PlayLight you are a legend i just pasted the public key as it was i didnt know that gms cant find the public key unless its on one line strange but its awsome i wont have to reinstall gms ect though to get extensions working. Your a Champion PlayLight

D

Drewster

Holy smokes! Apparently I never got notified of the replies in this thread, but it seems some others were helped anyway as a result. :) Anyway thank you all!

A

AFD456

@Drewster

hey mate,
If those screenshots of your SDK Manager are recent, then your Manager is messed up and not showing the most recent updates.

So lets first get you cleaned up and up-to-date in your SDK Manager.

In your SDK Manager:
- First un-check 'obsolete', It is very very rare that you will ever need this marked.
- Then click on the 'Tools' dropdown (top left) and select 'Options', then under 'Manifest cache' click on 'clear cache'. Now close the Options window.
- Click on the 'Packages' dropdown and select 'Reload' from the list to load the most recent packages.
This should now collect the most recent package updates (if not, then you may need to delete your SDK Manager and re-download it again from the official site)

Remember you do not need to install every package in the SDK Manager, this will just take up HDD space and unnecessary download/install time. So feel free to remove all unnecessary packages.
Only download/install the required Tools, Extras and current stable API. If you require older API's later on (eg. if you're targeting or compiling for a specific older API only), you can download/install them as they're needed.

These are the most recent stable package revisions to date:
TOOLS:
* Android SDK Tools (25.2.2)
* Android SDK Platform-tools (24.0.3)
* Android SDK Build-tools (24.0.2)

Android 7.0 (API 24):
* SDK Platform (2)
* Google APIs (1)

Extras:
* Android Support Repository (38)
* Google Play Services (32)
* Google Repository (32)
* Google Play APK Expansion Library (3)
* Google Play Billing Library (5)
* Google Play Licensing Library (2)
* Google USB Driver (11)
(you do not require 'Google Support Library'. It is no longer an independent package and is now bundled within the Android Support Repository.
You can keep up-to-date with the most recent Support Library here.)

That's your SDK Manager up-to-date.

To reflect these changes in GM:S:
Build Tools: 24.0.2
Support Lib: 24.2.1
Target SDK: 24
Min SDK: your minimum supported SDK (9+)
Compile SDK: 24

With your NDK, make sure you are using the appropriate version for your Windows environment, i would also recommend updating to r10d as a minimum (for many reasons, which i wont get into here) for GM:S 1.4.1757.
If you are using GM:S EA or Beta then ditch the r10's all together and move to r12b.

R10d
Windows 32-bit
Windows 64-bit

R12b
Windows 32-bit
Windows 64-bit
Make any adjustments in GM:S Preferences >> Android >> SDK if needed.

edit: added Java info.
Same for your Java (JDK). keep to your Windows environment to avoid issues with NDK R12b.

32-bit or 64-bit: Java 1.8.0_101

compile your test project again (clear build cache first) and see how you go.
Hey guys, not sure if this thread is still active but I I’m getting this error when compiling:

* What went wrong:

A problem occurred configuring project ':com.companyname.'.

> failed to find target with hash string 'android-23' in: C:\android-sdk

I followed help of PlayLight in post 6 It didnt help though. I'm not sure what I did wrong....

I'm using GMS 1.4.1757 under Windows 7 (64); NDK r10c.

I uploaded screenshot of SDK manager and Global game settings/Android/General.

Is there anything you can help me with? Thank you for your time.

Attachments

P

PlayLight

Hey guys, not sure if this thread is still active but I I’m getting this error when compiling:

* What went wrong:

A problem occurred configuring project ':com.companyname.'.

> failed to find target with hash string 'android-23' in: C:\android-sdk

I followed help of PlayLight in post 6 It didnt help though. I'm not sure what I did wrong....

I'm using GMS 1.4.1757 under Windows 7 (64); NDK r10c.

I uploaded screenshot of SDK manager and Global game settings/Android/General.

Is there anything you can help me with? Thank you for your time.
You're pretty much set.
You just need to adjust your Build settings under Global Game settings to reflect what you have installed in your SDK Manager.

You have installed Build Tool 24.0.2 so change your Build Tools to that.
You have the Android Support Repository (38) which includes Support Lib 24.2.1, so change your Support Lib version to 24.2.1.
You have installed API24 so change your Target SDK and Compile SDK to 24.
You don't seem to have a complete valid Packagename. you can just add 'project' in the 3rd field. (not including the quotation marks ;))

You can also uncheck Bluetooth gamepad if you do not plan on supporting Bluetooth devices. (but if you are using 1.4.1757 leave this checked due to a bug in that revision, or better yet, update to Beta or EA)

Other than that you're good to go mojo. :)

A

AFD456

You're pretty much set.
You just need to adjust your Build settings under Global Game settings to reflect what you have installed in your SDK Manager.

You have installed Build Tool 24.0.2 so change your Build Tools to that.
You have the Android Support Repository (38) which includes Support Lib 24.2.1, so change your Support Lib version to 24.2.1.
You have installed API24 so change your Target SDK and Compile SDK to 24.
You don't seem to have a complete valid Packagename. you can just add 'project' in the 3rd field. (not including the quotation marks ;))

You can also uncheck Bluetooth gamepad if you do not plan on supporting Bluetooth devices. (but if you are using 1.4.1757 leave this checked due to a bug in that revision, or better yet, update to Beta or EA)

Other than that you're good to go mojo. :)
Thank you PlayLight It works!....btw where did you find that Support lib version is 24.2.1. ?

W

Wal

Hey guys , still struggling to compile with Android YYC ( I can now compile with normal compiling , at least this )

I need YYC because the game runs smooth while with normal it lags sometimes on older phones . It's imperative that I use YYC actually .

I get these YY_STACKTRACE_LINE and the linking libyoyo.so issue now ... Don't know what to do to fix the problems .

Here's the log ( log is too long so I've added a link ) , if someone can help I'd be so grateful , I mean I'm stuck big time it's been months ...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4nnb5yzFqjHQm95anJoZUIzaVk/view?usp=sharing

Thanks for the help !

BTW I use :

GMS EA 1.99.505
Build Tools : 24.0.2
Support Lib : 24.2.1
Support Repository : 38
Target/min/compile SDK : 24 , 15 , 24

NDK : r12b ( 64bits )
JDK : 1.8.0_102 ( 64bits )

Facebook Ext and Google Play Services Ext : updated

P

PlayLight

Hey guys , still struggling to compile with Android YYC ( I can now compile with normal compiling , at least this )

I need YYC because the game runs smooth while with normal it lags sometimes on older phones . It's imperative that I use YYC actually .

I get these YY_STACKTRACE_LINE and the linking libyoyo.so issue now ... Don't know what to do to fix the problems .

Here's the log ( log is too long so I've added a link ) , if someone can help I'd be so grateful , I mean I'm stuck big time it's been months ...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4nnb5yzFqjHQm95anJoZUIzaVk/view?usp=sharing

Thanks for the help !

BTW I use :

GMS EA 1.99.505
Build Tools : 24.0.2
Support Lib : 24.2.1
Support Repository : 38
Target/min/compile SDK : 24 , 15 , 24

NDK : r12b ( 64bits )
JDK : 1.8.0_102 ( 64bits )

Facebook Ext and Google Play Services Ext : updated
Hey @Wal,
Remember that YYCs are more strict with syntax than the standard GMS compilers.

Also if you have a look at your log closely, it is pointing you to where the discrepancies are.
(not always precise, but gives a good indication of where to look)

example:
'test/Default/Scripts/gml_Object_obj_obstacle_gen1_Alarm_0.gml.cpp:20:1'
Type: gml object
Object: obj_obstacle_gen1
Event: alarm->0

There are a few areas which need attending to.

B

benface

@Drewster I'm having the exact same issue that you describe in your first post, running GameMaker Studio v1.4.1763 on Windows 10 (64-bit) and compiling with the Android / Tizen (YYC) target. Did you manage to find the problem? I went through my SDK setup a few times and everything looks good to me.

D

Drewster

@Drewster I'm having the exact same issue that you describe in your first post, running GameMaker Studio v1.4.1763 on Windows 10 (64-bit) and compiling with the Android / Tizen (YYC) target. Did you manage to find the problem? I went through my SDK setup a few times and everything looks good to me.
Hi Benface,

Yes I was able to get it resolved. I don't remember which of these things was the solution, but I had a combination of two problems -- mismatched versions and something goofed up with gradle.

Here's what I have NOW that's actually working:

1- Gamemaker Studio v1.4.1763
2- Delete folder c:\users\MYUSERNAME\.gradle -- some leftover junk in there was mucking stuff up
3- Android NDK r10c -- make sure this is installed and indicated in File->Preferences->Android
4- 64-bit java jdk1.8.0_102 -- make sure this is installed and indicated in File->Preferences->Android
5- Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
6- Microsoft Visual Studio Express 2012 -- I could not build for Android without this
7- Global Game Settings -> Android:
a- Build Tools 24 -- just plain "24", not "24 point something" -- make sure SDK Manager shows it as installed
b- Support Lib 23.2.1 -- Be sure SDK Manager shows this -- under Extras and click the box "Obsolete" at the bottom to see it
c- Target SDK 23 -- Make sure SDK Manager shows "Android 6.0 (API 23)"
d- Min SDK 14
e- Compile SDK 23 -- Make sure SDK Manager shows "Android 6.0 (API 23)"

Of course clean and then I only build YYC, fyi.

Hopefully this helps.

B

benface

Thank you! Do you have the 64-bit or 32-bit version of the NDK?

EDIT: Installing Visual Studio Express 2012 fixed it for me! Wow, how are we supposed to know this lol. Thank you Drewster! Btw, I'm using the 64-bit NDK.

D

Drewster

EDIT: Installing Visual Studio Express 2012 fixed it for me! Wow, how are we supposed to know this lol. Thank you Drewster! Btw, I'm using the 64-bit NDK.
I don't remember if I did the 32 or 64 bit of the NDK. Maybe I can check it and then update my earlier post.

GLAD THAT HELPED! I eventually installed the Visual Studio on basically a whim, but it didn't seem obvious to me that it should be required to build Android. My guess is that Yoyo assumed that EVERYONE builds for AT LEAST Windows, so therefore all the Windows prerequisites should be satisfied as a baseline.

D

Drewster

W

Wal

Today is a big day , it's the day YYC worked for me !

I just can't believe it , the time wasted on this issue ... I should be positive but I just want to say how much I came to despise GMS .

@Drewster : thanks for the infos , I installed Visual Studio Express 2012 ( I had the VSE11 and VSE15 installed ) , it worked after that but I'm not 100% sure that was it because YYC still doesn't compile with EA , only with Beta/Stable .

I also removed Google Play Services and installed it again , cleaned the cache . So not sure what actually resolved my YYC build problem ...

@PlayLight : my code wasn't the issue all this time and now I have the proof . Although I'm still getting warnings it compiles without errors . I corrected some syntax errors that were affecting the game itself but not the build .

Thanks to both of you for your help !