• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Android v1.4.1760 compile error

Rushad

I need urgent help on how to solve this.

I use Compile SDK 23, Build Tools 24, Support Lib 23.2.1, NDK 12b 32-bit

Code:
In file included from C:/Users/Rushad/Documents/GameMaker/Cache/GameFile/Default/Scripts/gml_Object_object_load_assets_Draw_0.gml.cpp:1:
In file included from C:\Users\Rushad\AppData\Roaming\GameMaker-Studio\YYC\include\YYGML.h:12:
C:\Android\android-ndk-r12b\platforms\android-14\arch-arm\usr\include\math.h:24:9: warning: '__pure2' macro redefined [-Wmacro-redefined]
#define __pure2
        ^
C:\Android\android-ndk-r12b\platforms\android-14\arch-arm\usr\include\sys/cdefs.h:198:9: note: previous definition is here
#define __pure2 __attribute__((__const__)) /* Android-added: used by FreeBSD libm */
        ^
C:/Users/Rushad/Documents/GameMaker/Cache/GameFile/Default/Scripts/gml_Object_object_load_assets_Draw_0.gml.cpp:92:1: error: no matching function for call to 'YYGML_draw_sprite'
YYGML_draw_sprite(pSelf,g_pString4513_141,0,(float)(/* volatile */sbuiltin_x.asReal()),(float)(/* volatile */sbuiltin_y.asReal()));
^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
C:\Users\Rushad\AppData\Roaming\GameMaker-Studio\YYC\include\YYGML.h:187:16: note: candidate function not viable: no known conversion from 'char [5]' to 'int' for 2nd argument
YYCEXTERN void YYGML_draw_sprite( CInstance* _pSelf, int _sprite_index, int _image_index, float _x, float _y );
               ^
1 warning and 1 error generated.
In file included from C:/Users/Rushad/Documents/GameMaker/Cache/GameFile/Default/Scripts/gml_Object_object_tutorial_load_assets_Draw_0.gml.cpp:1:
In file included from C:\Users\Rushad\AppData\Roaming\GameMaker-Studio\YYC\include\YYGML.h:12:
C:\Android\android-ndk-r12b\platforms\android-14\arch-arm\usr\include\math.h:24:9: warning: '__pure2' macro redefined [-Wmacro-redefined]
#define __pure2
        ^
C:\Android\android-ndk-r12b\platforms\android-14\arch-arm\usr\include\sys/cdefs.h:198:9: note: previous definition is here
#define __pure2 __attribute__((__const__)) /* Android-added: used by FreeBSD libm */
        ^
C:/Users/Rushad/Documents/GameMaker/Cache/GameFile/Default/Scripts/gml_Object_object_tutorial_load_assets_Draw_0.gml.cpp:92:1: error: no matching function for call to 'YYGML_draw_sprite'
YYGML_draw_sprite(pSelf,g_pString4538_147,0,(float)(/* volatile */sbuiltin_x.asReal()),(float)(/* volatile */sbuiltin_y.asReal()));
^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
C:\Users\Rushad\AppData\Roaming\GameMaker-Studio\YYC\include\YYGML.h:187:16: note: candidate function not viable: no known conversion from 'char [5]' to 'int' for 2nd argument
YYCEXTERN void YYGML_draw_sprite( CInstance* _pSelf, int _sprite_index, int _image_index, float _x, float _y );
               ^
1 warning and 1 error generated.
In file included from C:/Users/Rushad/Documents/GameMaker/Cache/GameFile/Default/Scripts/GameFile.vars.cpp:1:
#define __pure2
        ^
        ^
1 warning generated.
linking libyoyo.so
C:\Android\android-ndk-r12b\toolchains\arm-linux-androideabi-4.9\prebuilt\windows\arm-linux-androideabi\bin\ar: gml_Object_object_load_assets_Draw_0.gml.o: No such file or directory
-g -target armv5te-none-linux-androideabi -Wl,-soname,"C:\Users\Rushad\AppData\Local\Temp\gm_ttt_84478\gm_ttt_40525\lib\armeabi\libyoyo.so" -shared --sysroot="C:\Android\android-ndk-r12b\platforms\android-14\arch-arm" -Wl,--whole-archive "C:\Users\Rushad\AppData\Local\Temp\gm_ttt_84478\gm_ttt_40525\lib\armeabi\libyoyo.a" "C:\Users\Rushad\AppData\Roaming\GameMaker-Studio\YYC\Android\armv5\lib\libyoyo.a" -Wl,--no-whole-archive "C:\Android\android-ndk-r12b\sources\cxx-stl\stlport\libs\armeabi\libstlport_static.a" -L"C:\Android\android-ndk-r12b\toolchains\arm-linux-androideabi-4.9\prebuilt\windows\lib\gcc\arm-linux-androideabi\4.9.x" -Wl,--no-undefined -Wl,-z,noexecstack -L"C:\Android\android-ndk-r12b\platforms\android-14\arch-arm\usr/lib" -lGLESv1_CM -ldl -llog -lz -L"C:\Users\Rushad\AppData\Roaming\GameMaker-Studio\YYC\Android\armv5\lib" -lc -lm -o "C:\Users\Rushad\AppData\Local\Temp\mpr1eof0.kn0"
clang++.exe: error: no such file or directory: 'C:\Users\Rushad\AppData\Local\Temp\gm_ttt_84478\gm_ttt_40525\lib\armeabi\libyoyo.a'
Stats : GMA : Elapsed=12480.5193
Stats : GMA : sp=575,au=33,bk=0,pt=0,sc=114,sh=0,fo=2,tl=0,ob=427,ro=15,da=0,ex=6,ma=7,fm=0x4BEF0AF1

Last edited:
P

PlayLight

i've exactly the same problem and waiting for answer
Hey @Ashraf Hamdi,
The above error has been found and fixed on another thread.
It was a very specific gml discrepancy, so it probably isn't the same error you are getting.
Could you let me know the issue you are having and post a full logcat (in spoilers)?

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Ashraf Hamdi

@PlayLight
i just fixed it by switching back to NDK version 10e (which i kept on my HD just in case) and everything is just fine know, don't use version 12b until we know what is wrong with it, and unfortunately i don't know how to download and older version of NDK, only the newest one available on the Android website. so if you still have an older version on Android NDK try it instead of 12b.

P

PlayLight

@PlayLight
i just fixed it by switching back to NDK version 10e (which i kept on my HD just in case) and everything is just fine know, don't use version 12b until we know what is wrong with it, and unfortunately i don't know how to download and older version of NDK, only the newest one available on the Android website. so if you still have an older version on Android NDK try it instead of 12b.
R12b is fine to use with the latest Beta or EA as they include support for it.

P

PlayLight

i know, but in fact it doesn't work for me (and for you), try 10e and it'll compile normally using YYC
o_O aaah R12b is working fine for me.
I think you may have mistaken my reply. I was checking if you needed help with an error as you said you were waiting for an answer to a problem you were having, or you needed help getting R12b working.
But R10e is fine to use also. so either way is gravy. ;)

A

Ashraf Hamdi

many thanks, so how did you solve the problem ?! i've the same error shown on the original post above.

P

PlayLight

many thanks, so how did you solve the problem ?! i've the same error shown on the original post above.
It was a very specific gml discrepancy (a string was used as a sprite index), so it probably isn't the same error you are getting.
can you post a full logcat (in spoilers)? so i can see what error you are getting.