Portfolio - Programming Experienced programmer for hire

G

GlitchCrew

Hello! My name is Gleb and I have 4 years of GMS experience. I specialize in games for PC but I have good experience with Adroid games (2 released titles). Right now I need some cash and I'm available for any GMS project. The price for my services is very affordable, If you want to work with me just contact me by email: [email protected]

Here are gifs of games that I've made:

Last edited by a moderator:
W

WolfYouTube

Man do you do shops because I need help with my shop

G

Guest User

Sweet games, but just a note that you might want to put the gif for 'St. Sam's Trip' in a spoiler with an epilepsy warning. There are people on the forums who suffer from this.

G

GlitchCrew

Sweet games, but just a note that you might want to put the gif for 'St. Sam's Trip' in a spoiler with an epilepsy warning. There are people on the forums who suffer from this.
Okay, no worries

Vxss57

In future i might need some proffesional scripts.
My question is how do you go about dealing with potential customers, do you get paid and email the script? Or do you send the script, then get paid once all the bugs are solved?
The reason im asking, i had some bad luck dealing with a programmer while i was tinkering with Unity. I paid for couple of scripts from another forum member, but i had issues and bugs in the scripts, unfortunately the scripter took the money and never bothered to reply my emails, so i wasted money on something i couldnt use.

G

GlitchCrew

In future i might need some proffesional scripts.
My question is how do you go about dealing with potential customers, do you get paid and email the script? Or do you send the script, then get paid once all the bugs are solved?
The reason im asking, i had some bad luck dealing with a programmer while i was tinkering with Unity. I paid for couple of scripts from another forum member, but i had issues and bugs in the scripts, unfortunately the scripter took the money and never bothered to reply my emails, so i wasted money on something i couldnt use.
Well, pretty much all game logic in Unity is in scripts, but in GMS it's a bit different. You can have your logic in scripts as well as in objects themselves, so I don't think that script is a good unit of measurement.

That's how I work:
1) We discuss you project.
2) I work on your project.
3) I send you a working demo or gif of your modified game without a project file.
4) If you are satisfied you pay me via PayPal, otherwise I keep working on your game until you are satisfied.
5) I send you a project file.

Z

zminusone

Man I'd feel so bad hiring someone for $5 an hour... =( Good luck to you! The games you posted look nice! Maybe someday we will be working together! Hopefully for more than $5 an hour!