Windows Bullet Billiards (feedback)

T

ToasterTub

Hello everyone. This is a game I worked on for a little while. I haven't done much with it recently, but I would like to get some feedback. Let me know what you all think!

You just point and click to shoot. and pick your bullet/ball back up after you shoot. I have controller support but it was being a real pain for me so let me know if anything with the controllers doesn't work or acts weird.

download : https://www.dropbox.com/s/25ifrj3oyr6hoxf/Bullet Billiards.exe?dl=0

a couple videos of it :

Last edited by a moderator:

chance

predictably random
Forum Staff
This looks interesting and I'd like to try it out. But I can't complete the download from tinyupload.com. It stalls after a few seconds.

Also, that hosting site has a reputation that alternates between OK and dangerous, at any given time. So I'd encourage you to host your game elsewhere.

T

ToasterTub

This looks interesting and I'd like to try it out. But I can't complete the download from tinyupload.com. It stalls after a few seconds.

Also, that hosting site has a reputation that alternates between OK and dangerous, at any given time. So I'd encourage you to host your game elsewhere.
Ah, ok. Thanks for the reply. I'll try using my dropbox, I didn't think of doing this before. Let me know how/if it works!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/25ifrj3oyr6hoxf/Bullet Billiards.exe?dl=0

R

Rick Williams

I had trouble downloading Bulet Billards too. I clicked the link and was asked to sigh in to Dropbox and I did (logged in with Google Acc). I had Drop box installed on PC a while ago but I have uninstalled it since then. A window opened up encouraging me to install Dropbox and I ignored it. I went back to the download page and Bullet Billiards downloaded. I had to convince my Norton Antivirus that the game was safe (I know the developer) and then I could play it. Holly crap it is fast paced. I started getting better at it prety quickly but I still suck. I got up to 18 kills in my highest round.