Team Request Azurami

SethJones

Jobs
Hey everyone! Treefly Games is looking for new developers for our game Azurami.
  • Pixel Artist
  • Composer
  • Level Designer

Project

Other Projects

Last edited:

SethJones

Update we're looking for a good pixel artist! This position is paid, but we would like to find someone dedicated to this project that is passionate about making games.

H

honeybone82

Im down for programming if you guys still need one, i also do amateur animation and have a professional DAW for sounds.

SethJones

We're filled with programmer positions, but we could use a storywriter or developer who wants to contribute.

SethJones

Can you detail what you consider the role of the developer within your project?
The developer will contribute toward content. This includes areas, enemies, AI, world events, and things of that nature. I am the lead developer, but I am busy with a lot of other aspects of the project and could use someone to assist in this area.

P

Pixel Mush

Send me a message on discord (if you use it) Pixel Mush#4765. I would like to get into further details regarding the position if possible. Thanks for your time.

D

Deice

Hey, are you still looking for a developper ? If you are, you can add me on discord so we can talk a bit about the position : Deice#9297

SethJones

Hello, we are still recruiting people for the game! We're preparing for Kickstarter soon and some big updates to our next milestone.