Windows Soccer Mania - Are you ready to soccer?

B

bryngylf

title_only.png

Do you have split vision? Do your brain halves agree? And most importantly, are you ready to soccer?!

Control two players on different soccer fields simultaneously, one with each hand, in this frantic and free top-down soccer game from Intervoxel! Hook up two controllers and play against a friend (2 player local only, no AI or online, sorry!), or against three friends by co-oping on each controller!

Left analog stick controls your player on the left field and the right stick your player on the right field. Bumpers performs slide tackles on the respective side, and triggers performs extra hard jump-kicks. The ball can go over the players, so watch out! Also, every 10 goals spans a new ball on the corresponding field.., what?!? Press back/select to restart and ESCape to exit. Note that you make up the rules, for example first to 10 best of 3 matches, or whatever.

Direct Link
The game is available free at intervoxel.com. Made with GM:Studio

Good luck, and enjoy! =)

/The Intervoxel Team

title.png ingame1.png controls.png

Last edited by a moderator:

chance

predictably random
Forum Staff
It's too bad this requires controllers to play. I downloaded it in the hope that maybe the PC keyboard would work... but no. So you might consider releasing a version designed for the keyboard, just to get some expose on this forum.

Nevertheless, I enjoyed the retro-style intro. It was nicely done, and it took me back to the old Commodore 64 days, with program storage on cassette tape. Nice touch.

B

bryngylf

It's too bad this requires controllers to play. I downloaded it in the hope that maybe the PC keyboard would work... but no. So you might consider releasing a version designed for the keyboard, just to get some expose on this forum.

Nevertheless, I enjoyed the retro-style intro. It was nicely done, and it took me back to the old Commodore 64 days, with program storage on cassette tape. Nice touch.
Hi Chance,
Thanks for the feedback! Yeah, I thought about keyboard up until release, but couldn't get around the fact that the gameplay is so dependent on playing with controllers. But I'll consider it, it's of course nice if more people get to try it :)