• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

My friend can't log in to his yoyo games account and GMS2

S

shadowelite7

I am creating a forum post for him because he can't log in to his yoyo games and gms2.
He says "I log in and the screen says something is wrong"
here is his screenshot

TsukaYuriko

☄️
Forum Staff
Is your friend capable of contacting the helpdesk, or does that spawn the same error message? If so, we're probably having server difficulties at the moment, which would mean the only thing to do until that's fixed unfortunately is to wait.

S

shadowelite7

Is your friend capable of contacting the helpdesk, or does that spawn the same error message? If so, we're probably having server difficulties at the moment, which would mean the only thing to do until that's fixed unfortunately is to wait.
He says he is unable to click on the help desk link. He is still getting the same errors. He describes it like his account was deactivated.

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
If trying a different browser doesn't work, then please contact me via Private Message with the email of the person having the issue and I'll get someone to look into it. It'll be tomorrow before this can be done though as I'm not at work currently.

S

shadowelite7

I'm able to log in fine. Suggest trying a different browser or device.
He said he tried that with edge
If trying a different browser doesn't work, then please contact me via Private Message with the email of the person having the issue and I'll get someone to look into it. It'll be tomorrow before this can be done though as I'm not at work currently.
I'll send you a private message