• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Graphics Pixel Animation Art

G

GamemakerTrialUser1

Pixel Warehouse

I've been browsing the net for some pixel Animation styles and ideas and came across this youtuber. In the link above I really dig the effort put into the way they animated a glass filling up with Orange Juice - I presume.

Something like this would make a great loading screen.

I actually discovered this person's channel because I've been looking for a sea animation and he has two good videos of water animation in pixel form. One with leaves in it is almost ideally what I was after. The wave effects are brilliant. After watching closely I can't determine if any frame is the same as the previous.

Wanted to share this person's channel here. I have no connections to them nor am I getting any commission for this. I just noticed they have few views and wanted to help them continue to post great content like this.

What do you think?