The Unofficial Art Gallery

M

Misu

I started collecting images for the art gallery. From this point to onward, I wont be accepting any new images. Thanks for participating!

I'm glad you liked the portrait I did of you and your family, kepons. =D
Also, yeah, it's not the 31st yet! I was planning on doing paintings the next few days!

M

Misu

Guys. I collected early because I got a job now and I did mentioned on my status that I will become less active to focus more on my job. I want to collect sooner to then work on the gallery quicker to not let you all wait for another month for the release. Right now, i believe i will upload the gallery on the second week of September.

M

Misu

Guys, i got bad news. The art gallery wont be up until further notice. My laptop is officially dead and I cant access the project file. Until I get a new computer and internet connection, there wont be an art gallery. Sorry for the inconveniency. In the meantime, keep posting your creative art works everyone!

alexde5th

Torchicing

Took about 1-3 hours to make. It's able to move, but I haven't rigged it's eyes yet. Even though its beak can move.

Y

Yacob

This one ALMOST ended up in the trash

Scared schoolgirl

Mysterious dude

Alvare

When cleaning trains in the night, and went home, I only had the camera from my mobile, I used to take pictures of the sun coming up. Mostly leaving at 4:00AM, waiting at station till 6:00AM for the first train to arrive. Then I'd get home and sleep while everyone else is waking up.

Last edited:
H

HammerOn

@Alvare That morning sun, graffiti, colors, sky. I love it.

I think I'll do some fighting game animations for practice.

A

Amysaurus

I've been continuing to redo some old designs for characters, and I updated the last two I posted.

And here are the originals:

G

Gynganynja

Here is a photo of our Chihuahua I took yesterday. She was loving a good day off!
Edit: Whoah, big image!