Alpha Storms of Eos

R

robotv56

storms_icon.png Storms of Eos
- gstaffen.com -
- Facebook -

Storms of Eos is a multiplayer platform shooter borrowing elements from games like Megaman and Titanfall.
You play as a space mercenary and make a living off of contracts that also expand your arsenal of weapons.

I'm still in heavy development with this game, but I now have two alpha builds out for anyone to play.
The most recent build can be found here on my website.

Currently there isn't any multiplayer but it has been tested in much older builds. It's meant to be frenetic but a bit forgiving. These builds are to test the current mechanics. Only after I've been greenlit, which is a process that will start some time soon (probably during PAX Prime), will the game feature multiplayer.

Please give me any and all feedback, criticism or praise.

I've been working on this for years as the only developer. I've done all the art and code myself.
My friend Michael Ripka is making all the music for the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I could see more of it like a video if that is available. It looks like a very promising game and I'll try it out after work.

R

robotv56

No videos of it yet, sorry.
I don't have any video editing software. Might look into getting some.

No videos of it yet, sorry.
I don't have any video editing software. Might look into getting some.
Fraps and Handbrake make a decent combo! Usually, I record gameplay on Fraps and do the editing, formatting, and compression in handbrake. There are many wonderful tools out there and from what I see of your creativity, I know you can make an amazing intro!

R

robotv56

Fraps and Handbrake make a decent combo! Usually, I record gameplay on Fraps and do the editing, formatting, and compression in handbrake. There are many wonderful tools out there and from what I see of your creativity, I know you can make an amazing intro!
Thanks man I really appreciate it.
I'll have to check Handbrake out, I've already got a fraps license.

Z

zminusone

Don't have the time at the moment to play but bookmarking this, as it looks BADASS :) Good work!