Team Request Looking for Programmer for Sci-fi roguelite

Schwee

Professional web programmer and artist here and I am getting the itch for a creative outlet. Just took a look at Katana ZERO on Steam and it gives me that feeling that is half inspiration and half guilt for not putting more effort into game dev by now. I can essentially fill any role on the team. Not to say I am a prodigy or anything but I'm well versed enough in all of these areas to not embarrass myself.

Please feel free to email me at [email protected] or DM me on Discord at SchweeDubulus#2768 if you are interested.

https://cg-portfolio.herokuapp.com/pixel-art if you care to see some art samples.

Edit: Specifically looking for people to join on this project.
landscape_v3_large.png

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 16767

Are you willing to make a B&W game with shades of grey in it too? I'm not looking to earn money out of this, just looking to have some fun. My idea is to draw the environment, how big it may be, and maybe you can program it? I'm a programmer too but I am so so not into programming right now. I can speak with you from programmer to programmer though, as we are both GML coders.

Here is a screenshot of what I call "level 1" for the game. If you're interested, let me know.

level1.jpg

Are you willing to make a B&W game with shades of grey in it too? I'm not looking to earn money out of this, just looking to have some fun. My idea is to draw the environment, how big it may be, and maybe you can program it? I'm a programmer too but I am so so not into programming right now. I can speak with you from programmer to programmer though, as we are both GML coders.

Here is a screenshot of what I call "level 1" for the game. If you're interested, let me know.

Hey, im interested in collabing with you. Can you give me your mail link

Schwee

I would like to give an update and make another attempt for anyone who may be interested:

I began on my own game which will be a roguelike with RPG elements. I don't want to dive into specifics of gameplay because a lot of it is still to be determined but I have been doing some art and creating the core mechanics in GMS2.

landscape_v4_large.png
I should mention this is still a work in progress but I hope it gives an idea of how the game will look and feel.

If there are any devs out there that have an interest in sci-fi and have a knack for design, please reach out. It is a plus if you can contribute to coding or art as well but not necessarily required. More than anything, I need someone who is motivated and willing to discuss ideas or else I will go crazy thinking it all out in my head by myself.

SchweeDubulus on Skype
SchweeDubulus #2768 on Discord
[email protected]

Thanks!

Schwee

Bumping. Life got in the way for a bit there but things have settled down and I am getting back into this.