• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Work in progress title - blook [Puzzle]

H

Hamed

“blook" is a puzzle game we are developing for you.

Features of blook:
- Smart gameplay, generating the best feelings for blookers;
- 100+ Levels, keeping blookers entertained (until they receive new levels!);
- A minimalist design, providing a peaceful space for blookers;
- blooker aid!

How to play?
Take up the challenge to fill the grid with the boxes or hexagons.

Which platforms will it be on?
- Android
- PC

Here are some pics and gameplay ...
Please don't forget to follow us on twitter.
We welcome your comments.

@zanjirai
@sadodah110

Here's the gif

And Here are some pictures of different levels

Last edited by a moderator:
H

heyimdandan

This looks really good, the kind of thing I'd play when relaxing on the sofa!

M

MrProg

After a bit of polish I can see this working very well on mobile! Looks fun! Also I would make the hint button a little less accessible to use, for instance you can have points that you gain from completing levels and then you can spend these points on using the hint button. Just something to keep the challenge :)

H

Hamed

After a bit of polish I can see this working very well on mobile! Looks fun! Also I would make the hint button a little less accessible to use, for instance you can have points that you gain from completing levels and then you can spend these points on using the hint button. Just something to keep the challenge :)
Thank you, We've actually polished the game and is almost ready to be published. We gave the demo to a few people that we knew. Some said it was hard while the others said it was easy but overall they said it was addicting and that's what we were looking for. I'm going to put some new pictures of the game here just in case if anyone is interested.

By the way, We've also fixed the hint system(You now get 1 hint every 2 matches).

Here is the GIF:
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
http://i.imgur.com/gwbiEuA.gifv

Here is the picture of level 1:
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////Hint-Effect.png

SnoutUp

Good idea for a puzzle game! After seeing first post I was scrolling down to comment that you should lose the borders of the blocks and make colors "softer" and was pleased to see that you're already going for that modern flat style, which looks pretty great!

H

Hamed

Good idea for a puzzle game! After seeing first post I was scrolling down to comment that you should lose the borders of the blocks and make colors "softer" and was pleased to see that you're already going for that modern flat style, which looks pretty great!
Thank you. Indeed we had to lose the borders to achieve a better style. The hardest part was making levels which was pretty boring.