Free Shift’em Mania (Windows, Linux, Android) - Play against AI or Human.

acidemic

Name: Shift’em Mania
Genre: Logic, Tactical
Created with: GameMaker Studio 1.4 (1.99 Early Access)
Developer alias: Existical Games
License: Free
Platform: Windows, Linux, Android
Download for Android: Google Play, SlideME, Amazon, Aptoide
Download for Windows / Linux (Debian, Ubuntu, etc.): itch.io, Game Jolt

Shift'em Mania is an indie game created by one person including all graphics and programming.

You are playing against the computer AI or another person. You’ve got a limited number of moves to go! Use your brain and unleash your tactical abilities in order to beat your opponent in this exciting turn-based logical game with colorful graphics and amazing particle effects. Your objective is to get your color balls to the bottom of a maze which is filled with various obstacles: ramps, walls, black holes and much more!

Think carefully before each move in order to make the best possible decision. Block your opponent by pushing your color balls into strategic positions to stop him from doing the same to you. Use walls to your advantage and collect bonus score. Accumulate the “Megapower” and explode the obstacles.

If you are self confident try to beat the computer at the Extreme level of difficulty as there will be no space for a mistake.

GAME FEATURES:
- Unlimited addictive gameplay due to procedurally generated random levels;
- Two game modes: Quick Game and Tournament
- Choose the number of balls: 15 or 30;
- In tournament mode choose the gaming session length: 1 Round, 2 Rounds or 3 Rounds;
- Each round implements it’s own unique features;
- A large number of obstacles and power-ups;
- 4 Levels of AI difficulty: Easy, Normal, Hard and Extreme;
- Play against other person on the same device;
- Beautiful detailed graphics and effects;
- Amazing background music;
- Hi-score and statistics;
- Simple and easy-to-use controls;
- Recommended for all ages!

Get it now to your Android device for Free!

Please note: This is my first public game and also my first game on Google Play. If you have any suggestions how can I promote this game for the wider public and get more downloads I would be really grateful!

More Screenshots (1920x1080):

Last edited:

jazzzar

i'll try this at night, about your question on how to promote it, no magic tricks here, you need to contact mobile reviewing sites, advertise with google adwords, ask your friends to play it to get some initial downloads, advertise on facebook, spread the word on social platforms like twitter and facebook, make a game page and this things, good luck

acidemic

The game has been updated.
- I've added a new type of obstacles: Black Arrows which appear in the third round. They explode and disappear as soon as the ball leaves them.
- Added particle based wind trail behind the running characters when they are running at faster speeds.
- Various technical improvements, optimizations and fixes.

Screenshot from the Round 3 of the Tournament:

Last edited:

acidemic

I am so excited to share you these news - Shift'Em Mania has been updated, again! I have introduced a completely new game mode called Quick Game. It will provide you with more fun and entertainment during short gaming sessions. Ball selector has been improved and now looks much nicer. I have updated game decsription the header of this thread, uploaded new screenshots and posted new gameplay video on Youtube. Enjoy!

K

kinsx55

i'll try this at night, about your question on how to promote it, no magic tricks here, you need to contact mobile reviewing sites, advertise with google adwords, ask your friends to play it to get some initial downloads, advertise on facebook, spread the word on social platforms like twitter and facebook, make a game page and this things, good luck
There is magic here.I made day 1 50 installs day 2 100 installs day 3 150 installs day 4 200 installs.
With my First app and no promotion..
Every time a player play an application the google BOTS collect information.Of what is good for the dealers.
So there are apps with 200 installs 200 votes all for 5 star and 200 promotional reviews.And the app release date is ......2004.
The promotion is useless...

acidemic

I want to share with you my recent successfull experience. The best result I got after publishing my game APK at the alternative app market called slideme.org. I sent it there in Thursday and it appeared at the top of the "Latest" apps list on Friday and was hanging there until Monday. That weekend gave me around 600-700 downloads and by the next Thursday I had 1000+ downloads. That's I think is not a bad result.

Shift'em Mania on slideme.org

K

kinsx55

@acidemic Slide me is the exactly opposite from google store.
They reject all my apps there.As incomplete un-profesionall or not well made...
But the LION for android is google.Slide me is an alternative controlled by google.
U must made google-play compatible apps...

acidemic

@acidemic Slide me is the exactly opposite from google store.
They reject all my apps there.As incomplete un-profesionall or not well made...
But the LION for android is google.Slide me is an alternative controlled by google.
U must made google-play compatible apps...
I have published my game on Google Play, Amazon Appstore, SlideMe, Itch.io, indiedb, GetJar. So far on SlideMe I got the best results and thill getting downloads from there. I am going to publish it on AppsLib shortly.

acidemic

Shift'Em Mania has been updated. The latest version features bugfixes, new graphic elements and code optimizations which resulted in better game perfomance on lower end hardware. This affects all platforms: Android, Linux & Windows.

acidemic

The game had been updated to the latest version:
Android ver. 1.0.20
Windows ver. 1.0.7
Debian/Ubuntu ver. 1.0.4

Current release changes include:
  • A,S,D controls for the devices with physical keyboard
  • Quick Game mode now has Statistics & Highscore
  • New soundtrack "Doobly Doo" by Kevin MacLeod
  • Improved balance of difficulty levels
  • Some minor improvements
Download for FREE from itch.io or Game Jolthttps://existical.itch.io/shiftem-mania

Last edited: