Steam Exile Squadron - Available on Steam

J

J_C

Hi everyone!

For that last two and a half years, I've been working on my sci-fi shoot 'em up project, called Exile Squadron. In this game you have to defend Earth from the invading colonial forces. You can use and upgrade a bunch of unique weaponry, collect points, and compete with others on the online leaderboards.

If anyone wants to get the game in the Early Access period, you can get it on Itch.io. You will get a Steam key for free of course, when the game launches on Steam on 11.11.2019.
Follow this link for the Itch.io version.

Also if you are interested in the game, or you just want to help me get noticed on Steam, please take a moment and wishlist the game HERE.

J

J_C

Hey everyone!

I would like to announce that the game has been finished, and today I released it on Steam. It was a lot of work, but I'm pretty proud that I could finish this all by myself.
Check out the game here: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1161910/Exile_Squadron/

Thanks to Yoyogames, for this engine (GMS2), it was fun to create a game in it, and I'm pretty sure that I will use it in my future games.

Reactions: Xor
J

J_C

Congratulations on the release! How many levels are there in the campaign?
Hi. There are 6 levels in the game. I designed the game so people are encoured to replay the campaign to unlock more weapons, lore bits and improve their high scores.

J

J_C

Hi. I decided to run a small competition for Exile Squadron. The game features an online leaderboard, where your ingame scores are uploaded. So let's see who is the best. :D

Winner: The Steam user who will be at the Number 1. position on the Steam Leaderboards at the end time of the Championship.

Competition ends: November 30, 2019, 4PM GMT.

PRIZE: A 25 EURO STEAM GIFT CARD, SENT THROUGH STEAM.

For a lucky gamer I created a Steam Giveaway, which you can check here:
https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/CdyIc/exile-squadron

Obviously anybody can participate. Good luck!